You're mine now.

We aren't meant to be together...right?

Yura's POV

Uh oh. I felt the strong tension between the two guys, it was as if they were having a silent war with their eyes. Fiery was in their eyes. Kris would never give in, growing up with him, I knew clearly that he was capable of getting what he wanted. He would do anything to get his way and I knew that this time it was no different.

"Erm..." I tried as I laughed a nervous laugh, in a failed attempt to lighten the mood. Neither seemed to hear me and continued their silly staring battle.

"Guys, guys, lets be rational, alright?" I tried again. Still, neither turned to acknowledge me.Well, fine, I guess this isn't my business, I won't care if you guys fight or if any of you gets hurt... Only,it'll be Suho getting hurt because Kris is too strongheaded for anyone to handle. Suho shouldn't get hurt, this isn't his problem but mine but he chose to fight for me, why does Suho have to be so sweet? My heart melted slightly. Oh right, back to reality. 

I walked up to Kris and stepped on his foot. "Ouch!" he cried out as he grabbed his foot and turned to look at me." What was that for?" Oh, I believe my invisibilty power has faded. " You jerk, making me clean up all this. Go, I'll help you clean this, just leave us alone." I said, annoyed.

"Good doggie," Kris said as he patted my head and as he turned to leave the room, went up close to Suho and snarled" Next time, stay out of our business." And then he was gone. The nerve of him...calling me a dog. Forget it, Kris is so not worth it, I now have this mess to clean up.

" Thanks for standing up for me just now. I think you should leave now, I have to clean up this mess." I said to Suho." No problem, I know Kris' temper but I just didn't like the way he was treating you. No way am I leaving you to clean this whole room by yourself." Suho replied.

I didn't want Suho to help me with this, he didn't deserve to. " Suho, you shouldn't," I said. However, he was persistant and in the end, we spent the afternoon, chatting and cleaning at the same time. Apparently, he liked painting too. I was thrilled, I would say I was actually a bit sad when we finished cleaning the room. I wanted to ask for his number but didn't want to sound so needy.

"Thanks for everything today," I said as we left the room. "Hey, we should exchange numbers," he said as we were walking. Yes, finally, I was afraid he wasn't going to ask. We both took out our phones and exchanged numbers. 9222000. I was going to remember that number. We said bye and I left for home.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was on the phone with Sulli. So many things happened today and it was too much to contain, I just had to tell someone.

" Omigod, he stood up for you. That is so sweet, we all know how Kris can be, I swear he has a thing for you!" Sulli gushed. " How can that be? We have only met for a day." I reasoned but deep down, I kinda wished that was true.

"You know what? You could ask him to be your fake boyfriend, then slowly progress." Sulli plotted. " Nah, I've only known him for a day." I said. Sulli was like that, her relationships moved too quickly, started and ended too fast. 

"Well,fine, but you've got to act fast, before he's gone." Sulli said. " Okay, I'll think about." I said before saying bye and going to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A month passed by quicker than I thought. Sure the work Kris gave was tough but I had Suho there all the time. He was so sweet and helped almost everyday. We hung out even after I was done with work and today we were at a cafe.

"Okay, Mum, I'll try. Yes, yes, yes, I promise to try. Okay, bye." I said as I got off the phone. My mother was once again bugging me to try to be nice to Kris again. When will it ever end? When you get a boyfriend, the little voice in my head reminded me. I finally remembered the plan I thought about a month ago. I was probably too busy and forgot about. Mum had started her nagging again when she realised her plan wasn't working. Then I thought Sulli's idea. Guess I'll try it even if I may end up looking like a fool.

"Mum problems again?" Suho joked as he sipped his ice coffee. " Yup, Suho, canyoudoafavourandbemyfakeboyfriendplease?" I mumbled. " What?" Suho said. I slowly repeated myself. Suho raised his eyebrows. Oh no, he probably thinks I'm so stupid now. Ottoke ottoke.

" Why don't I be your real boyfriend instead?" Suho said. " What?" I blurted out and almost choked on my drink. Suho kept a straight face. "I'm serious, Yura. I really like you." he said. Omigosh, Suho just asked me to be his girlfriend. I was silently squealing in my head. I was so speechless, I could only nod.

" I promise to treat you well and if I don't, I'll be punished by the heavens." Suho sweared as he looked to the sky. Suho will be Suho, he knew exactly how to make me laugh. " Suho! There's no need to do that." I said as I laughed. "I'm really serious about this and I hope you are too." He said as he looked deep into my eyes. 

" I'm really serious about this too." I replied. Then suddenly he smiled," I can't believe you're my girlfriend now, never thought I'd get you." 

" Hey,why don't we spend a day at the carnival? I always wanted to go with you." I said. " Yeah, why not go now?" Suho said as he grabbed my hand, fingers entwined, and we walked out. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day at the carnival was so fun, too bad it had come to an end but Suho already promised to bring me there another time. It was dark and he was driving me home.

He pulled up his car outside my house and then walked to my door and opened it for me. Oh, Suho, why do you do you do you have to be such a gentleman and make my heart tingle everytime? 

" It was so great today, call me later okay?" Suho said and then he took my first kiss! Okay, I know I was acting like a young teenage girl but I never really had a boy experience when I was younger. I did something unexpected, I reached out and hugged him before pulling back. I blushed uncontrobablly.

I quickly said bye and dashed into the house, I couldn't bear to see his expression.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yura's mum's POV

I looked out the window as I waited for Yura to come back, she was unusually late today. A car pulled up in the in front and a guy walked out and opened the door for Yura. I witnessed as they hugged and kissed. Oh no, you did not. I believe that should only be reserved for Kris.

I picked up the phone and dialled Rose's number. I cannot let this happen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the beautiful poster made by k-popfan. thank you so much:DDDD let's take a moment to admire her work:B i don't know if the chapter is too fast moving or too cheesy. skinship,hahahahahaha, i was thinking if i should have put it. well i did:) comment and tell me your opinions. happy youth day! uh oh, what's yura's mom gonna do?