If only you knew.

We aren't meant to be together...right?

Driving at top speed, I reached my home in less than ten minutes. I swung my door open to see my father sitting on the couch still fuming while my mother was pacing around endlessly. They looked up, astonished to see me.

 
I would say it looked like they had seen an alien coming from above when I told them I was agreeing to their plan. I was not the one to give in. Little did they know the real reason that lead to the sudden change of heart.
 
"Son, glad you've come to your senses." commented Dad, his lips twitching ever so slightly. Oh wow, dad has never smiled at me in the last three years, a wave of satisfaction washes over me, this just confirms my decision. I've never felt so determined about something before.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yura's POV
It was our first official date as a couple. We were at this classy Western restaurant by the beach, it had a magnificent view of the sunset and sound of waves crashing against the sand. The best thing was of course the food. The pasta was the best, with it's creamy sauce and tender chicken.
 
I felt so comfortable with Suho, I could tell him everything and he would still patiently listen and most of all, he made my heart race. I laughed as he said something funny , then I felt a vibration from my pocket. Fishing my phone out, I saw it was my mother." Hello? " I said. 
"Hi honey, where are you now?"

 
"Erm...err with Suho."
 
" Oh dear! Did you forget? You have to get ready now, the board meeting is tomorrow!"
 
"What?! Board meeting? I'm in it?"
 
"Yes! You are representing the country club, remember? With Kris."
 
The name of Kris sent an electric shock thought my spine! " Why with Kris?"
 
" Don't ask anymore. Just get home now!" Mum said before hanging up.
 
I felt a tinge in my toes as I ended the call. Then something warm touched my elbow. " Is everything alright?" The sound of his honey silk voice instantly calmed me down. I told him about my mother's plan and my reluctance to follow to it. Suho would know what to do.
 
" I don't want to go! I didn't even know of it until just now. This is so not fair." I said as I crossed my arm and pouted.
 
" Yura, it's alright. I'll go with you, don't want some other guy messing with my girl." said Suho softly as he held my hand. My heart pounded in my chest, Suho was jealous of Kris! I didn't think anyone would ever be jealous of me. Then he reached over and kissed me.
 
At first soft and sweet as his lips pressed against mine, then it grew to passion and desire, as his lips worked on mine. Our lips were moving in perfect synchronization. I didn't know how long it was before we finally pulled away. Thank God, the restaurant was rather empty. I blushed five shades of red and peeked over to look at Suho.
 
He was his lips teasingly at me. Omigosh, I just made out with Suho and it was probably the best kiss I ever experienced as I recalled the feel of his lips on mine. The rest of the night was spent without a worry as I knew Suho was going with me the next day, in fact I would say I was kind of excited, maybe we could find time to sight see together without Kris of course.
 
 
I don't even want to think of the time I have wasted because of him. " Goodnight, my baby. Get enough rest for tomorrow okay?" Suho said as he kissed me goodbye.
 
" Okay. See you tomorrow." I said as Suho was leaving, I was about to enter the house when Suho pulled me into a passionate kiss, the kind that made your knees weak, it took almost all my willpower, not to pull him into the house with me. He smirked as we pulled away.
 
"Bye for real this time." he said as he waved goodbye. I watched as he drove away and before finally entering the house.
Mum was sitting on the couch.
 
"Why didn't you come back earlier? You know you have to go for that board meeting tomorrow right?" Mum shot at me immediately.
 
" I'm sorry, mum. I'll go pack now." I mumbled before slowly walking up the stairs.
 
" Wait, you're not going to protest? No whining? No nothing?" Mum said to me, astonished.
 
" What are you talking about? I've always been a good daughter." I said feigning ignorance.
 
" Yah, okay, whatever you say. Go pack up and get a goodnight's sleep." Mum said before going back to her room. If she knew what was really happening, let's just say I wouldn't live till my next birthday. I smirked and quickly went up to my room, threw some clothes into a bag and went to bed. I was going to need all the rest I could get.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris' POV
I was woken up by my mother's screeching voice. "Wake up! Today's a big day!" my mother screeched into my ear. Whatever, I thought as I protected my ears from further damage.
 
Then it hit me that today was the day. The day that would change everything. I immediately hopped out of bed and got changed. Blocking out my mother's constant nagging, I quickly gobbled down my breakfast and left the airport, happy to be away from my mother's infamous screechy voice. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dragged my luggage as I made my way to the place where I was supposed to meet Yura. She was fiddling with her phone. " Hi." I greeted her as if being polite to her could close the gap of 8 years I had created. "Hi" she said deadpan, not even bothering to look at me. The roles had been reversed, I could now understand how Yura had felt. My heart sank to my stomach.
 
Just then, Yura looked up." Suho oppa!" she yelled as she ran over to Suho and he pulled her into a tight hug before pulling away to kiss her cheek. I was wounded by the different treatments she gave me and Suho but I was more stunned at Suho's appearance. What was Suho doing here? No, I would not let him ruin my plan. I didn't care if Suho's my best friend. How dare he touch Yura? Those lips are only mine to kiss. Those hands are only mine to hold.
 
If he had to be the one standing in the way, I guess that would mark the end of our relationship.
 
I had the worst plane ride ever. Yura and Suho were caught in their own little world and other than the occasional questions from Suho. I was left alone to wallow in self-pity. My longing for me to be actually in Suho's position.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Upon reaching Jeju Island, we were chaffuered to our hotel. Suho had gone to check in for us, leaving me and Yura standing awkwardly there. Yura was once again fiddling with her phone,blatantly ignoring me.I hated that Yura was so awkward with me. This wasn't what I had wanted. Then it struck me, I had enough of this awkwardness, the reason for this trip was to cancel that and the appearance of Suho had made me forget that. Why was I acting cool again?
 
Taking advantage that Suho was checking in, I grabbed Yura's wrist and pulled her away with me, ignoring her demand for me to stop immediately. I dragged her into the first empty room I could find and locked the door behind me.
 
I had been meaning to confess to her, but her face was just inches away from mine. Her eyes so mesmerising, though it had been filled with anger. Her lips so soft and pink. And the next thing I knew, I had Yura pressed against a wall.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sheesh!Kris is so naughty. Haha, okay,this chappie doesn't really have much action:( Never mind, I think there'll be more action in the next chapter. I would just like to thank all those people who have been supporting me:D I appreciate it, it makes me want to write better:) Anyways, I wanted to ask you this really lame question but I wanted to do that twilight thingy, you know the team thing? So please comment and tell me which team you're on, hehe, Team Suho the water god or Kris the flight god? I wanted to find gifs but failed:/ Skip this randomness, I screwed my english oral today:( 
lol,taoris dancing tango>.<
hahahaha,i got freaked out by this honestly, cos I'm a scardy cat:P
sorry if you did get freaked out:)