Hi Suho

We aren't meant to be together...right?

It was already 2.50pm and Kris still wasn't here. I was bored out of my wits and all my friends were busy. If it's this boring in one day, what about the whole month? Roaming around the country club endlessly, I looked for something to do.

 
Suddenly, I bumped into a wall, except it wasn't actually a wall but a hard muscular chest. " Ouch! " I said as I lifted my head to see who it was.
 
Wow, he was so cute, so so cute ,huge mesmerizing eyes, kissable lips and don't forget that muscular chest. I apologized profusely as I turned my head slightly away from him, trying to hide my glowing blush.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho's POV
I bumped into her. Yes, her, the girl that had been on my mind all day and I couldn't be happier.

She wasn't dressed up today, a face without make-up and simple clothes but she seemed even prettier. How could this be? Uh oh, I was falling for Choi Yura and I didn't even know her. I was in serious trouble.
 
Whatever, she's going to be mine in the end.
 
A blush was visible on her face as she apologized to me. She was blushing because of me? That was so cute. I smiled at her and said," It's okay, hey, I'm Suho, you? "
 
Okay, I knew her name but I didn't want to appear like some freakish stalker on our first meeting.
 
"Hi, I'm Yura," she said shyly, blushing even more. How cute can this girl get?
 
" Yura? Kris' friend right? So why's a cute girl roaming around aimlessly?" I asked
 
" Well, I didn't want to come here either and I'm wasting so much time but I don't have a choice! Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't be ranting to you, I just met you." She said sheepishly.
 
"Hey, it's okay, we're friends now so feel free to talk to me. You know I'm really free right now too. Why don't we go bowling?" I comforted her. 
 
Yura blushed even redder, if that was even possible. " I think a game of bowling would be great." She replied. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes! " Yura said as the game ended. She had yet again knocked out all the pins, I don't know how she did it but Yura managed to score 7 strikes. She turned and stuck out her tongue playfully at me. Who knew this pretty girl could bowl so well?
 
" What? No way! " I said as I pretended to be hurt, crossing my arms. Yura giggled.  
 
"Haha, yes way! The loser has to pay for ice cream! ," she said happily.
 
I guess I was supposed to be upset about paying for ice cream but I was just happy to spend more time with her.
 
"So what kind of ice cream would you like, bowling champion?" I asked.
 
Just then, her phone rang. " Hello, yes, okay. I'll be right there." Yura said into the phone as her smile slowly faded. "I've gotta go, duty calls.'' She turned to me and said sadly.
 
"What?" I said in confusion.
 
"You know I got punished for that stunt I did and for ruining the date with Kris, so now I have to help Kris for a month, that was the reason I came here today in the first place." Yura sighed.
 
I was overcome by a sense of jealousy. She was going to spend all her time with another guy, Kris that was, the one who didn't have any attractions to her but still it was another guy.
 
"I could go with you, Kris is my bestfriend, he wouldn't mind." I said to her.
 
"Oh okay," she said enthusiastically at least I'll have someone to talk to me. She smiled gratefully to me.
 
Well, it's better to keep an eye on Kris.Gosh, I'm turning into some desperate person. I need to stop.. but I can't. I really like Yura a lot.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Yura's POV
 
We slowly made our way to movie theatre where Kris. A lot of things happened in the past 2 hours. I met a guy. He was cute. We played bowling. He seems to be interested in me. Haha, the last part is probably my wishful thinking, why would Suho like me? Anyway,I've got no time to think of that, we've arrived at the movie theatre. Suho held the door open for me. He's such a gentleman and his arms are really toned...Okay, now Yura, you've got to stop.
 
Wow, the movie theatre was a mess. Popcorn was everywere, the cushions had been overturned and soda had been spilled on the ground. Kris was seating on a white chair that was surprising clean and untouched in the midst of all these craziness." Yura, please clean this for me since you're my personal maid from today onwards" He said with a smirk and then turned to leave the room.
 
Guess that's what he had been doing for the past two hours. Partying. And not I have to clean these place up. Anger boiled within me. How dare Kris take advantage of me? I was too shocked to retaliate. 
 
"How..how dare" I mouthed but suddenly Suho spoke," Kris hyung, this is too much, Yura can't do everything on her own," 
 
"Yes,sure she can. She's strong." Kris said casually.
 
"No, she can't. Don't you dare take advantage of her." Suho said back a bit more firm this time.
 
"Suho, stay out of this. This is between Yura and me. I don't want our relationship to crumble because of this." Kris said,sounding annoyed this time.
 
 This time, no one retaliated. Instead, a silent staredown was going on. Neither wanted to give in.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I updated. Yay;D I hope this chapter was more interesting, Suho, Yura and Kris together. Teehee. So what's Yura going to do about this? Haha. We shall see in the next chappie. Thank God, school isn't hectic yet that's why I can still update:B Buh bye, my sister is going to kill me soon...