Payback time!

We aren't meant to be together...right?

 

I ran through the evil plan in my head once more. A wide smile spread across my face as I thought of Kris' reaction to my plan. Seated on a chair in the lobby, I waited patiently for Kris to appear. After what felt like a million years, I finally spotted Kris walking out of the lift. "Kris!" I yelled out to him in the most dramatic voice I could master catching the attention of everyone in the lobby.
 
All eyes on me now. Kris shot me a look of confusion and irritation and continued to walk away.
 
"Kris! Kris! Kris!" I cried out desperately while pointing to him. Still, he continued to walk away.
 
Pulling out my last resort, I called out to Kris for the third time," You jerk! Stop running away from me! Please. I really don't want to raise the kid alone. You promised you'd take the full responsibility." Tears rolled down my cheeks. Finally, Kris stopped walking, the look on his face was priceless, mixed with anger and embarrassment.
 
I started running to him a little too dramatically and slipped and fell due to the slippery floor. Okay, I'm not going to lie that wasn't part of the plan but the more drama the better right? People immediately started pointing out that I was 'pregnant' and I could have suffered a miscarriage.
 
"He is heartless" "I really pity the girl" "He needs to learn his lesson" All the blame had been placed on Kris and he had no choice but to help me. Seeing Kris walk towards me, I flung my arms around him and pulled him into a hug.
 
Going close to his ear, I whispered "Promise you'll start giving more respect to others and I'll help you get out of this.
 
"Fine," he whispered back. With that, I dramatically held Kris' face in my hands and than pushed him away.
 
" Hey! You're not who I was looking for," I exclaimed and than ran out of the lobby leaving everyone more confused than ever.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suho's POV
Slumped against a wall, I had been watching the drama that had been happening. This was really a first, Kris had never been humiliated before.
 
That girl, she must really be something, any normal person humiliating Kris like that would surely be repaid in full. She had been lying for sure, if Kris had been seeing her, than I would have seen her around. So the accident's a lie, the girl had been doing it just to humiliate Kris, but why?
 
Whatever it was, I was going to find out and find out who the girl was, a girl with the guts to do such a thing, I had to know. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There were not many places Kris hung out at in the country club, he never hung out in the places open for public. He had his own private rooms solely for him. Only his closest friends were allowed in these rooms. Kris must be really angry now so he would probably be in the gym venting his anger.
 
I made my way to the gym. Swiping my special access card, I opened the door. Sure enough, Kris was inside venting his anger on the punching bag.
 
"Hey hyung, that was so epic!" I said to Kris,recalling the incident and chuckling slightly. Kris turned to look at me and shot me a death glare. "Don't even mention that incident again, how dare she humiliate me like that," he snarled at me. 
 
"Hey,look on the bright side, she cleared your conscience in the end," I tried comforting him. 
 
" Luckily she did, if not she'd be dead meat now." Kris responded.
 
"So...speaking of that girl, who is she really? Why was she out to get you?" I said finally getting to the point.
 
"I don't want to talk about her, " Kris said. 
 
" Come on, Hyung. Who is she?" I pressed on. 
 
"Choi Yura, daughter of Michael and Carol Choi, successor for the Choi Industries. We've known each other since young." Kris gave in. " Hey, why are you so interested?" 
 
" Kris, do you seriously not see it ? Yura is over the top cute and she's not like all the other girls I've seen." I said, recalling that cute girl in the blue mini dress. 
 
(Kris= Blue Suho=Green)
 
"Okay, she really was kinda cute today, but she's just average looking without dressing up."
 
"Hyung , you're just blind to real beauty."
 
"What? It's not just me, Yura doesn't find me attractive either."
 
" You are just plain weird, two overly attractive people ,not finding each other attractive the least bit. At least I have a chance with Yura now, mind giving me her number?"
 
"You're interested in Yura?"
 
"Yeah, why not?"
 
"Suit yourself. If you want her number, go ask it for yourself. I don't want to be the one responsible for leading a freaky stalker to her."
 
" Yah! I'm not a freaky stalker, please Hyung, tell me."
 
"Sorry Suho, I love you but I'm not going to help you get your girl."
Guess I'll just have to find my own way.  
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Hello,yay, I updated! Okay, I actually thought the plan was a total cliche and it was kinda lame but whatever:P And you know the conversation between Kris and Suho is kinda confusing and messy. Sorry if you were confused:( I didn't want to keep writing said. After every Suho speech is a Kris speech. Okay, don't think I made any sense. I think I'll just colour code it for now. I promise the next few chapters will be better so hope you'll bear with this crappy chapter:) School's starting:"(