Secret Revealed.

We aren't meant to be together...right?

 

Kris' Mother's POV
I was about to sleep when my phone rang. Ugh. Who was calling me at this time? I fumbled around in the darkness for my phone. Having found it, I answered it quickly.
 
"Hello..." I mumbled, annoyed.
 
" It's Yura's Mum, " said Jiyoon unni through the phone.
 
" Something really bad has happened. Yura's dating that Suho boy!" 
 
"What?" I was now fully awake as I sat up straight. " Are you sure? Maybe Yura's trying to fool you."
 
" I don't think so, I saw them together myself and they were so close! We must do something about this and I mean immediately." Jiyoon unni said.
 
We spent the rest of the night plotting and preparing to do some damage control. Tomorrow our plan would commence. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris' POV
" It's time for dinner!" the helper called from downstairs. I sighed as I moved downstairs, my parents were back from their business trip and I can't wait to hear about their newest plan on how to make Yura and me a couple. Please note my sarcasm.

 
" Kris dear, come over here. Umma missed you so much." Mum beckoned me over and kissed my cheek.
 
" Hi Umma," I replied halfheartedly. I loved my parents, I just didn't approve of their crazy plans and ideas.
 
" Let's dig in! I'm so hungry after that long plane ride." my father said. 

Today's food was actually really good, they were all my favourites. Hungrily, I scooped some food onto my plate and was about to eat when my father suddenly cleared his throat, hinting that he had something to say. Crap. Couldn't they at least let me enjoy my dinner first?
 
" Kris, there will be an important board meeting in Jeju island. You know you'll have to take over this company one day , so I want you to take the opportunity and go there and represent me. And also..." wait for it, wait for it..." I want Yura to go with you."
 
There. My parents are so predictable. I immediately retorted ," Why can't I just go on my own? "
 
I was not going for that stupid board meeting with Yura no matter what excuse my parents come up with. " I want you to appear like a independent young man, who isn't only successful in his career but also his family and social life." Dad said rather calmly.
 
" What about Luna? Have you ever thought about Luna as your son's girlfriend?" I huffed.
 
"Son, we've talked about this. Everyone knows who Yura is and none of them know who Luna is. You'll appear more trustworthy that way." Dad coaxed.
 
"No way. No way am I going with Yura." I yelled. " You have to go or you'll have to break up with Luna." Dad finally said, no longer calm.
 
" No. Even if it costs Luna." I retorted. " I'll throw you out of the house." Dad shouted at last. That was the final blow. I dashed up and threw my clothes into a bag in a huff. Throwing my bag into the car, I drove off, despite my parents' threats. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was knocking the door of Suho's house. Mrs Kim opened the door. "Oh, hi Kris. Why are you here?" Mrs Kim said shocked.
 
" Hi Mrs Kim, sorry for the inconvenience, I need to see Suho." I said before dashing upstairs. Third door on the left, I flung open the door. Suho was all dressed up in a button up shirt and a nice pair of jeans.
 
" Woah, hyung, I know you love me but barging into my room is being desperate." Suho said, surprised as he stopped admiring himself in the mirror.
 
" Watch that big head of yours. You know that's not why I came. My parents have officially gone mad. " I said as I threw my bag onto his bed.
 
"Aww, what did they do this time?" Suho replied in a fake comforting voice, trying to mock me. He was always so mischievous but kind at heart. That's why he was my best friend. I shot him a warning glare and he pretended to not see it.
 
I was about to answer when Suho suddenly said," Hyung, I gotta go, Yura's waiting for me. I know you need the comfort but please let me go this time. Yura's very important to me, okay?" He said and without even waiting for a reply, dashed out the door.
Yura's dating Suho. No,it can't be. It can't be, it just can't.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Believe it or not. I've been in love with Yura for as long as I can remember. From the first time when I made her a bracelet out of paper, to the time when we built our very own treehouse till now. I've never stopped wanting her. I didn't know what it was but I was just so drawn to her, her smile, her laughter, her feisty attitude, well basically everything.
 
Uptil I was twelve, I believed we would live in a little cottage on a hill with our children and then grow old together. Then it struck when I was thirteen, Yura didn't love me like I loved her. She had a crush on another guy and would talk to me about him. My heart hurt as she gushed to me about how he had smiled to her that day or when he picked up her pen for her.
 
You must be thinking it's just a bunch of kids having their first crush, which will fade off before you know it.Well, I thought so too, I thought this was just a phase of puberty. So I waited and waited, I waited for my 'crush' to fade but it never did.
 
On this fateful day, I decided to do something reckless. I left Yura for a group of cool kids, hoping she might actually get jealous and find out that she had loved me deep down all this time. It was the biggest mistake I had ever made. Our relationship crumbled despite the strong foundation it had.We stopped hanging out completely, I missed the late afternoon visits to her house after school. What was done was done and there was no going back.
 
I tried to see being apart from her as something that was beneficial to getting over her but each day without her just caused my heart to yearn for her more and more. Those bunch of kids were nothing compared to Yura. All these years I tried my best to get over her, however it was a failure. My heart beat so fast when she was around, it took all my willpower not to go on my knees and beg her to give me a chance. Thank God, I managed to master this look of nonchalance as long as I just didn't look at her.
 
I got a girlfriend, she's nothing like Yura but I somehow thought if I stayed with her long enough, I would fall for her for real. I avoided Yura like a plague, because being with her knowing she wasn't mine killed me completely.I just couldn't bring myself to go on that trip with Yura, because I was afraid of myself. Afraid that I would do something wrong when we were alone together. Afraid that I would blow my cover of nonchalance. Afraid I would never be able to see Yura again.
 
I thought by the time Yura got a boyfriend, I would have gotten over her, guess I was wrong about that too, so damn wrong. The thought of another man caressing her cheeks and holding her hand was torturing. The strength and courage I managed to come up with to avoid her all these years was gone.
 
This time I was going all out, risking everything because no, I couldn't let any other guy touch the love of my life, I couldn't, not in the past, not now and not in the future. Never. I was ready to sacrifice everything for Yura. Step one to getting Yura back, I grabbed my bag and drove back home.
 
 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tadah! Yay, this is a super long update I believe. Hope you guys enjoy it, sorry if my words were a bit rough... Anyways, I really need some feedback,please tell me honestly what you think of the story so far. Sending all my love to you, thanks for reading up to here. You are the best:D I got a Totoro keychain,it's really cute, haha being random, anybody has instagram? follow me calcifer___ (3 underscores!) I'll follow back, buh bye for now:D I'll be back! 2PM is cool:)

I don't know if you guys like Woohyun but I love his greasiness:P /throws heart/