A Small Misunderstanding

Why Kris Has That Bi tch-face.

 

“Hi, Kris!” Baekhyun smiles and plops down onto the couch next to his hyung.

“Hey?” Kris nervously asks, eying the looming figure of Chanyeol next to Baekhyun. “Hey to you too, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol nods, still confused about Kris’ and Baekhyun’s sudden friendliness. Did his hyung not yell at the other boy last week? He assumes they made up.

“Hello, Kris.”

Kris nods and swivels his head towards Baekhyun who twiddles with his fingers innocently and grins, looking away.

Ohmygod, Kris thinks. What is in his evil greasy little mind? Baekhyun notices the look Kris was giving him and pats the empty spot next to him.

“Chanyeol, sit next to Kris here, and Kris, stop glaring at me like that.”

“I wasn’t glaring!”

“Of course you weren’t.”

“You kinda were,” Chanyeol adds, smiling slightly. Chanyeol sinks into the spot next to Kris and Kris can practically feel Chanyeol’s thigh next to his and ohmygod that greasy little piece of Bacon. Stay calm, Kris. You don’t want anybody to be suspicious, now do you? But it’s hard by the way Chanyeol keeps shifting around and constantly bumping into Kris’ legs, and Kris really wants to punch (or jump) Chanyeol. STOP IT, Kris screams in his head. He’s trying to act oblivious and uncaring, hoping that Baekhyun wouldn’t see anything but Baekhyun is such a nosy little—

“You look constipated.”

“W-what..?”

Chanyeol grins toothily at Kris (which made Kris’ heart beat even faster than it already was). “You. Look. Like. You’re having. Problems. With. Defecation—“

“NO, I heard you!” Kris panics, wildly flailing his hands in front of the other’s face. Chanyeol laughs at Kris’ flustered face and so does Baekhyun. Kris groans and covers his face with his hands, sliding down the couch. Through his hands, he glares at Baekhyun who smugly smiles and grabs a magazine off the coffee table. To save himself from more embarrassment, he speaks up.

“Why are you guys here anyways?”

Baekhyun looks aghast. “What,” he says, placing a hand over his heart, “we can’t visit our favorite hyung?”

“Actually my favorite hyung is Luhan,” Chanyeol chuckles.

…Huh? Chanyeol didn’t like Kris the best? He preferred Luhan over him? That little kid…? But. They were EXO’s tall rappers. They shared too many memories together. He thought they had something special.

“WHAT!?” Kris screeches loudly.  Even he is surprised by his unexpected outburst. Suddenly his face heats up and he looks just as surprised as the BaekYeol pairing sitting next to him.

“…”

“…”

“…”

Okay. So Kris didn’t mean to yell. Today, Kris was planning to be calm, cool, and collected, but look at how that turned out.

The three sit in an awkward silence, until Chanyeol breaks it by laughing the loudest, most happiest/obnoxious laugh Kris has ever heard, and then Chanyeol starts clapping like a frickin’ seal he was which makes Baekhyun laugh like a madman too. But Kris… Kris is burying his face in his lap and instantly regretting ever sitting here in the first place and thinking back on how he could’ve avoided this predicament in the first place. Chanyeol keeps on laughing and laughing until he falls off the couch with a groan but keeps on laughing and rolling on the floor (like a buffalo).

“Oh. My. God!” Chanyeol manages to utter between laughs. “Kris! Hyung… help, I need air… But. Your face… OHMYGOD. FACKING PRICELESS. OHMYGOD.”

Kris knows how red his face is right now because it is really hot. And he is ing pissed.

DEEP BREATHS KRIS DEEP BREATHS.

Kris balls ups his fists and glares at Baekhyun--- because he believes this is all his fault--- and notices the way the younger boy is curled up into a ball and laugh/screaming into a pillow.

“Kriiiiiiiiiiissssss,” Chanyeol cries. Kris looks (no, glares) at him. “I’m sorry. I didn’t… I would’ve never expected that from you, but ohmygawd. It was a joke, C’mon, man, don’t be this way. Pleeasee.” From the way Chanyeol pouts and clasps his hands into a pleading position made Kris’ anger instantly dissolve, and is newly replaced with bubbliness and he feels all smiles now. But no! Kris cannot be weak, and if he talks to Chanyeol he’ll know he’ll break. So Kris does the most reasonable thing which is to get the out of the room.

 

-----

 

Today is the worst day in the entire history of Kris’ life because he thinks Baekhyun knows and when Kris confronted the other boy, the only thing the vocalist said was a giggly, “Oh, I know you know what I know.” To which Kris panics again because he doesn’t know what Baekhyun knows and he is scared of the newfound knowledge the other boy gained from a few hours ago.

But the only thing worse than that was he knows that Chanyeol thinks he’s mad at him, which he was not. At all. Well, he was quite pissed for falling into Chanyeol’s joke (Kris thought it was quite sick), but if he didn’t have these feelings…

 

He slaps on his signature -face.

 

No one must know.

But he thinks Baekhyun knows.

So later on that night, Kris scribbles Baekhyun’s name angrily into his notebook, under the page titled Death Note.

 

 

 


a/n: Just so you know, Baekhyun isn't an in this story, but to Kris he is. xD 

This is a slightly fail chapter, but I just wanted to update quickly (because YES 80 subscribers and people commented more, so. CELEBRATION) and I'm trying to develop how much Baekhyun knows and things like that.

And hopefully most of you guys know what Death Note is. I'm pretty sure you do, but for the people who don't, "The human whose name is written in this notebook will die" (taken from wikipedia lol).

Anways, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! 

 

Love you all!<3