His Face

Why Kris Has That Bi tch-face.

 

Kris hates lying to himself, so he admits it to himself and only himself.

He has a little crush on Chanyeol.

But he won’t tell anyone. No one should ever know.

Kris didn’t know when the feelings started, but he knew whenever he was around the other male, he couldn’t help but grin and act like the complete derp Chanyeol was. No matter how many times Chaneyeol grabs his hands, pats his back, or tries to make him laugh with the cheesiest of jokes, Kris always felt as if he were floating straight to the clouds and onto the sky.  

He wondered how this could possibly happen; he was straight, for God’s sake. To be honest, in his own mind, Kris thinks that he’s the straightest member out of EXO. Just look at Luhan, he reasons. He’s got Sehun wrapped around his precious little finger and obsesses over his “adorable, squishy” Baozi all the time and all he ever talks about in every darn interview is Baozi this, Baozi that, Baozi everything! The damned player, Kris thinks.   

And so why is he cursed with liking another guy? A guy that he’s known for so long, a guy that’s arguably his best friend, and the guy that freaked out over a box of cookies? Obviously, Kris denied his feelings at first. But Kris is true to himself; he doesn’t lie and anyone who knew him personally figured that out a long time ago. So now, he is tortured at the thought that he’s crushing on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s such a child. (Kris secretly believes the other male had a mutation when he was younger, causing his voice to come out so deep and rumbly. How did his voice get so low?).  The most immature person Kris has ever met in his life is Chanyeol. Kris views them as opposites. Kris is serious; Chanyeol is not. Kris talks when needed; Chanyeol talks out of turn (and loudly, too).

So again, Kris asks himself the same question he’s been pondering on for the last few weeks. How could this possibly happen?

 

“Hey, there’s a toy in this cereal box!” Chanyeol exclaims from across the table. Swerving to this left, Chanyeol grins. “Baaaeeeeekhyuunnnieeee, should I eat the whole box or try to dig it out?”

“You ,” Baekhyun grumbles, swiping the cereal box out of Chanyeol’s hand and then ing it back at him a few moments later. “Read the fine print. Mail. In. Offer.”

“Oh.” Chanyeol says sheepishly as he scratches the back of his neck. He takes the box out of Baekhyun’s hands and stares at it. “Thanks then, I guess?”

Baekhyun snorts.

From the other side of the room, Kris quietly laughs to himself. Kris didn’t have best view from the couch he was sitting on, but he was able to see enough of Chanyeol’s adorable face from here, which was good enough. Chanyeol is too cute for his own good sometimes.

“Why so laugh-y today, hyung?” Baekhyun calls from inside the kitchen.

Kris has a mini-panic attack. “What?”

“Oh, it’s just that you never smile too much in the mornings. Especially at Channie’s usual antics, here.”

“I’m just amused, that’s all,” Kris defends himself. , Chanyeol, give me your freaking cheeks so I can pinch them until your face turns as red as a freaking tomato!

Chanyeol smiles a small one until he suddenly knocks over Baekhyun’s cup of milk. The veins on Baekhyun’s neck bulges and he curses loudly.

“Sorry, Baekhyunnie!!” Chanyeol cries frantically, the grin completely wiped off his face. He clumsily props the cup back up and runs to the sink for more towels.

Kris really wants to laugh right now. But he knows he can’t, or else they’ll see right through him. So this time, Kris just puts on his regular old -face and glares at the pair in the kitchen before turning his attention back to the T.V. he was watching.

He doesn’t intend for anyone to know.

This was why Kris had this -face.

 

 

 

 


a/n: terrible, I know. xD 

Just tell me what you think of it. Again, I apologize for all of my errors; I didn't go over this yet.