I'm Not Afraid

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

I was starting to show more, and Minzy was trying to be a detective on who is Ji Yong. It was rather cute ,but I told her not to. She said why let him go scott free, I couldn't tell her it'd scar me. But something tells me she won't quit.

 

I was walking away from class when I felt something at my back, it was a piece of paper with; Baby Momma, on it. Original. I sighed, and started to head for Starbucks to meet the girls so we can go home. When I got there, I was first like usual, I looked to the line to see if I was mistaken about being first. When my heart stopped, no, it can't be him. When he smiled, it wasn't him. I remember his smile from that night, cocky and sweet. I shook the thought out when Bom touched my shoulder.

'Hey did you wait long?' she was like my big sister always wondering if I'm okay. I shook my head and smiled saying no. 'Well Dara is out at work and Minzy and Daesung went out. It's you and me,' she said smiley. I felt like since this pregnancy thing, she didn't want me around since we were both the single girls of the group. I guess I still am just with a baby on my hip. We both went to the bus stop and waited, I felt like everyone's eyes were on my stomach.

Like they knew what happened. Like they knew me.

I felt a shaking on my shoulder telling me it's time to get on the bus. There was absolutely no room so we had to stand for the half hour bus ride, I know now the horrible effects of being pregnant, until I felt a small tap at my back, I turned around and it was a high school, some skater. 'Lady, do you want my seat?'

I smiled, 'Thank you.' Then I came to a realization again, do I really show that much. I'm only like three months pregnant. I looked out the window of this bumpy ride. Every time I see a beanie and brown hair peeking out, I think it's him. Sometimes I hope it's him. The bus halted to a stop releasing me back to reality. I got out with Bom and we head to the elevator, when all I heard was 'YAH!' it sounded so familiar. Bom held the elevator to the guy.

It was him, he didn't even realize me. Like I was air, after all that happened, it was like nothing. He looked back when it was apparently his level and said thank you. When our eyes met, I knew he remembered.

What I said next had venom in every word,'Your welcome, G Dragon.'  The door shut and Bom turned to me.

'That was him!' her eyes were wide, and she soon turned furious.

'Yes, that was Ji Yong.' he had dyed his hair blonde. New.