Garbage Omelets

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

It was weird, you know someone like SeungHyun for most of your life. Since middle school, he was your best friend, the closes thing in the world. Then when you wake up with him, with him under you. Your perspective changes, maybe it's the hormones or the real feeling of falling. Maybe I'm just mixing signals, he's just being nice for a friend. Only a friend...

 

I was out of the room quiet, like a ninja. A pregnant ninja, and went to make breakfast, after a night like that I was hungry. Crying is tiring. I got out two pans, for omelets. By the time I was done with almost all the garbage omelets, my specialty, Bom and Dara came out, happy. My biggest fans. I always loved to cook for my roommates, makes me feel needed. I was about to wrap SeungHyun's omelet,  when he came out. The girls were already done and left to work or a class. He grabbed the plate and said thank you in a groggy voice, he was never a morning person. I went to wash dishes, when a hand stopped mine when I was half way done.

'I'll do it, go take a shower.' He told me, I sighed and continued.

'It's okay, you've done enough.' I looked at him and smiled, reassuring him, I was okay. He wouldn't give, he was always stubborn, a stubborn gentleman. He ruffled my hair, reminding me how oily it got. I sighed and left to take a shower. By the time I was done and blow drying my hair the kitchen was clean, I sighed. Makes me feel useless, when my hair was dry, I walked over to the couch with him. 'You're to much.'

'Is that a bad thing?' he looked at me with an emotionless face.

'What's wrong? You seem tense.' He sighed.

'I'm stressed and you seem not to even worry a human being is inside you.'

'Why are you always stressed over me?'

'Your close like family! I have to protect you, since Ji Yong is getting married and will not accept the kid.' He bent over with his elbows on his knees, hands in his face. I forgot, he is getting married. I looked at TOP, maybe, I'm causing to many problems. Maybe I'm a nuisance.

'You can leave if I'm causing to much of a problem.'

'No, I'm not like that. Chae Rin,' he looked at me, with worry on his face. 'I like you, alot. I won't let anything hurt you.'