Unraveling

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

It's been six weeks, a non cramping, non bloating blissfully six weeks. This is NOT right, I'm twenty-two, I need one week a month of hell, why has it not came! It can't be that one night, it must be stress from semester finals. It can't be...

 

'YAH!!' I screamed while sitting on the toilet, stomping my feet. 'No, No,NO!' I'm acting like a child but this can't be it, this plastic stick can NOT determine my life. I sat back in defeat, but it has. I've been defeated by a plastic stick. It seems like a year ago, but it happened six weeks ago at this club, Century. I met this one guy...

 

He called himself G Dragon and he was best friends with my best friend, SeungHyun. G Dragon and I kicked it off, having a great discussion and a drink off, it ended up in the back of his Sedan. We thought it'd be 'safe' to just sleep in the back and not drive, but one think led to another and he was in his shirt and boxers and I was in just my and we kept making out then it hit the core point. When we took it to far, and by the end we were panting side to side. It may have not been my first, but boy it was the best. Sparks, that feeling of air, I never felt that before. When we woke up from our 'nap' it was five a.m. and we both had a major hang over.

 

I'm in a mess. Think over the options. Abortion, out of the question. Adoption, I can't that's for like animals not humans. Keep it. I have to, I can't live with myself if I killed the baby or gave him away. That sad think is, the thing I only regret is I don't know his real name.

A knock came to the door, making me wake up. It was Sandara, how long have I been in here? I walked out normally everything hidden at the bottom of the trash. I'll tell my family, the girls, after finals, but I had to tell someone. SeungHyun he's been out of school for years, it'll be alright to receive comfort from him. I called no answer probably at work. I sighed, I can't be pregnant, I have school, a future, I need to get married.

 

After a week of keeping the pregnancy a secret, I told SeungHyun..

 

'I really need to talk to you SeungHyun, can I come in?' I asked leaning on the door frame, I looked inside to see his three friends.

'Yeah, sure. What's wrong, you sound serious.' he lead me to the kitchen ,but I asked if we can be alone, so we went to his room. I looked around and saw white walls, black carpet and a clean modern look. I sat on his bed with a red comforter on it. In seconds I busted in tears. 'Aye, aye, what's wrong calm down.' He wrapped an arm around me and pulled my head to his chest.

'I'm, I'm.' I breathed heavily in. 'Pregnant.' I gasped out. I started to hyperventilate and he started to rub my back to calm me down.

'Do you know who's the father?' he asked.

I stayed quiet then I breathed in and out,'It's your friend's, G Dragon. I had a one night stand and, and.' I started to feel the tears fall more. 'I don't even know his real name! I'm dirt, a .' I said as I started to hyperventilate again.

'Sh, no your not you just got mixed up. It's okay, it'll be okay. I can give you his number?' He offered, but the last thing I can do is bother him. I shook my head, this is my fault.

'No, it's okay. Can I just. Just know his name.'

'Kwon Ji Yong.'

 

 

He dropped me off at my apartment and even walked me to the door, my make up was reapplied and I put on a fake smile.

Kwon Ji Yong

I sighed as I took off my shoes and went to my bed and slipped into the covers warmth, off to a better world. Dream world.

 

 

'G Dragon!' I panted his name out as we both came. He kissed me, but not like before, not hungrily, but sincerely. As if he loved me. He kissed and nuzzled into my neck and we both fell asleep with his jacket on us. I woke up to him putting on his boxers, and I did the same. Quiet, like as if nothing happened, the back seat was a mess. He only had his pants on as he went to kiss my neck more, but I held my hands up against his chest. I got my clothes on and fixed my hair. It smelt of , and sin.

'YAH!" I sat up fast, panting, sweating. I heard stumbling and a grip on my arm. Minzy.

'What's wrong?!" she asked panicking.'Bad dreams?'

'Yeah, it's okay. Don't worry go to bed.' I said. Yes, but it's a nightmare even if my eyes are open. I looked at her or what I can see of her. Only if you knew.