The Truth Comes Out

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

It's been a good few weeks. I'm now almost seven months along. Jiyong has pretty much disappeared, which I expected. SeungHyun is busy with work, so is Bommie. Daesung is occupied with becoming head cook of a restuarant. Minji and Seungri are working with a dance studio and becoming choreographers. Dara and TaeYang are planning their wedding. It seems everyone found their place, and mine is at home being that sick little girl. Pfft. Little girl, and I'm the one pregnant.

 

I was at the table studying when Seungri and Minji came in drunk. Daesung was holding Minji up while Seungri was on his other shoulder babbling something in his ear. 'Why are you home so early?'

'Chae Rin, early? It's almost three in the morning.' Daesung laughed, nudging Seungri on a recliner and placing Minji on the sofa.

'Bwoh!?' I cleared my books and headed to my room. Why did finals have to be now!? I walked back out into the livingroom and Daesung was getting Minji to hop onto his back.

'CL, is it fine if Seungri stays?' I couldn't help but laugh when Minji started pulling his ears and was making monkey faces behind him.

'Aha, yeah sure. Good luck.'

'Thanks, I'll need it. Come on lets go Minji.'

'You're soo cute! Do you think I'm heavy? OHH, who lives in a pineapple under the sea! Spon-' The door was shut and they were gone. I went into the closet and pulled out some blankets for Seungri.

'Mm, Chae Rin. Is that choo?' He was getting up but I pushed him back down. 'Yeeee, its choo.'

'Go to sleep.'

'You don't deserve this! This nonsense..' I nodded and tried to tuck him in but he shot up. 'Why is Jiyong even acting like this towards YOU! You don't deserve it. CL I've loved you since middle school, but I knew choo wouldn't accept my feelings..'

'What do you mean.. how he is acting?'

'He made up with that, *cough* gold digger, Ariel. Despite the fact that he is in love with BOTH of you guys..'

'Secondly, you liked me since middle school?'

'Yupp, but I moved onto Sunny...' Then he fell a sleep.

I stood frozen in my spot. After a second, I went to my room and tried to fall asleep.

I woke up with the sounds of crashes and bangs. Geez can't I get sleep. I glared at the knock at my door. Seungri, you will die!

'What.' I opened the door to a Seungri with his shirt all crinkled and his pants semi falling.

'Good morning, do you have some.' He tried to lean against the door frame but he slipped and stood up suddenly. 'um, pain relievers?'

I rolled my eyes and got a bottle out of my drawer. 'Read the label.' I threw the bottle to him then locked the door. I feel bad to be so y to him.. I didn't mean to, but what he told me. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should do what he did about me, and give up and settle somewhere else.

Why is it that Jiyong is staying with her, I thought this was going somewhere. My hopes went to high. I felt my phone vibrate.

Chae Rin! I am swamped with work. -___- I haven't had dinner or breakfast. So, um.. can you bring me and Bom food. Please? You don't have to but, the assistants who do that are not at work yet.

-TOP

I sighed, I don't want to leave the apartment, but if it's for them I will. I made quick bento lunches for the two of them with some tuna, rice, fruit and salad.  I hailed a cab, oh this spring was beautiful!

TOP and Bom worked in a publishing firm that helps young authors and musicians, but they are on the forty fourth floor. I got onto the modern elevator and sat on the little corner seat they had in there. By the twentieth floor, two guys came in. Jiyong and Teddy. Greaaat.

They haven't noticed me with my hoodie on, good.

'Jiyong, are you seriously going to marry Ariel? She's a prissy princess.'

'I am forced to, you know that. Her father can make or break me.'

'Don't be a sell out.'

'I know! It's hard to keep this in control. I want to be there for my baby, there is NO doubt about that, but my future is important too..'

'I just hope you make the right desicion, well, this is my floor.' Teddy got off and left me and Jiyong in there. After a couple of floors Jiyong left too. I got off at the forty fourth floor and went down the hall. 3B, door 3B. I opened the door to Bom and Top making out.

'OMO! I am sorry!' I dropped  the food and closed the door, hurrying down the hall to the elevator. I heard the door open.

'Chae Rin! Wait!' SeungHyun and Bomm called but I didn't want to look back.

I got in the elevator before they caught me. I am not mad, nor sad. Why should I be? I was just shocked. Can't I be? Then, the flood of text messages came in. I couldn't bare to open my phone to read them. It's not like I love SeungHyun like that? Do I? No, I can't.

I sat on that little chair and thought to myself, this is good. Bommie has someone, just like everyone else, except me. Well, I guess I have a baby.

'Hey. You okay?' I looked up to Jiyong's concerned face. I hadn't even noticed him enter. I waved him off murmuring a fine. 'I don't think you are fine. Want to go get some tea? Or lunch, have you eaten?'

Maybe this is good, this is a positive to a rather 'neutral' day. I nodded and left the elevator with my baby's daddy.

---

A/N WHOA it's been awhile, like two years... xD I read all my old stories and OMG I want to slaughter my self for the dumb errors.