Like A Puzzle Piece

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

Jiyong had the balls to talk to me. I couldn't believe it.

'None of your business.' I told him, he looked away then smirked back at me.

'It should be, you just went into one of my best friends apartments, and come out giggling. I can report you for breaking and entering.' Daesung is friends with this pig! I tried not to look to disgusted as I continued the conversation.

'Yah, what would you know? Besides my friend is moving in and she forgot something.' I couldn't believe I explained the situation to him, I shouldn't have to tell him everything.

'Oh is that the case.' he gave me a scan with his eyes. Disgusting. 'You gained weight since the last time I saw you.' 

'It's your fault.' I went to leave to my apartment, when a hand on my shoulder halted me.

'How is it my fault you eat like a pig apparently?' I swear this boy is going to get hurt. I shook his hand off my shoulder and looked at the time. Do I really need to put up with this? 'My fiance is planning on moving in with me, can you not tell her what happened three months ago.' This boy, argh!

'You want to know why I'm fat looking!? You want to know why I'm blaming you!? Because your the father, the father of the baby that is making me look fat. I'm pregnant with your child and you don't want your fiance to know that we had a one night stand three months ago, well that'll be hard with a miniature you in six months!' I screamed. My face was bright red, damn hormones. I started to regret what I said, or even the fact I yelled it at the top my lungs. Especially, when Minji and Daesung came out of the apartment. Minji was in a shirt Daesung was wearing earlier and her sweats, her long black hair was in a high ponytail. Daesung came out in a muscle shirt and basketball shorts.

'Whats wrong?!' she ran to me and held on to my arm. I felt the salty tears hit my mouth on there journey away from my eyes. I saw Minji look at Jiyong and I could see she put two and two together when her eyes widen. 'You want me to stay in the apartment one last night, Unnie?'

Jiyong's face looked cold, like this was nothing. I left with Minji to my apartment, when I looked back he was with his back against the wall, eyes looking to the floor, talking to Daesung.

Why do I cause so much drama, damn hormones.

After about an hour of crying to Minji and telling her what happened and asking her not to do anything to Jiyong, she went back. I forced her to go back. I called Seunghyun and he already knew what happened. Jiyong. He said he'd come over in a minute. He was here in like ten minutes, it was hitting midnight.

We were sitting on my bed and I was in his arms, the tears finally stopped ,but I couldn't hold back the fear. The fear of not knowing what the day will bring.

'How can I support a child? I don't even have a stable job.' I told him. He told me that everything will work out, pointless words. I started to feel sleepy, I closed my eyes for a second.

 

I woke up feeling really warm, comforting. I looked at where I was, on top of Seunghyun, we must of fallen asleep last night. It was weird waking uplike this, like this is the way it's supposed to be. Like this is the way the puzzle piece fits.