I Know You To Well

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

It was a weird relief to know he is so close, maybe it was the weird warmth it brought or the fact I can just ask SeungHyun for his apartment number and go and beat him up if I wanted at any moment. It was something I had to hide, I told Bom to keep it on the down low for a while till things are sorted. I know this will never be easy ,but maybe acting as if nothing is wrong is best. Then again it's not like a zit and I can act like it's not there till it goes away, because this baby will always be there. For the rest of my life.

 

I realized since winter break started I spent my time in the apartment, maybe I didn't want him to see my now noticeable stomach, or I was just all in all scared to see him. I don't know, my excuse for it to the girls, my feet hurt. Which they did.

After two days of staying in that apartment I had to get out, I walked outside so I can feel the snow and feel alive, when I walked out someone was already there. I stood across from him, Ji Yong. Great, thank goodness he didn't notice me. I was about to head back in, when something caught my attention. A cute girl running to him, he had his arms stretched to her and a smile. I couldn't help ,but feel jealous. Jealous that she gets his attention when I'm the one with his child. I headed back inside this gushy reunion was making me sick.

The warm lobby greeted me back to reality, I wore my big black pull over sweater. I looked fat, not pregnant. I turned around and they were walking hand and hand to the elevator, when they got in, me and him locked eyes. Then he turned away when she started to kiss his neck. Disgusting.

I started back outside into the crisp air, now not bothered by distraction. I saw a cab pull up and Daesung, Minzy, Seunghyun and SeungRi came out. I smiled walking up to them. 'Hey.'

'Hey, it's to cold for you to be out, Unnie.' SeungRi told me putting his coat around my shoulders. I sighed, he was always sweet to me, like a brother.

'Yeah listen to the kid' SeungHyun said, chuckling. I just shook my head laughing as I gave SeungRi his coat back and headed inside with Minzy holding my arm.

'What's wrong?' She whispered when we were in the lobby. She knew me to well.

'Ah unsure, you know. The usual.' she nodded and probably passed it as hormones. Lately she has been sleeping in Daesung's apartment, she said she wants me and the baby to have our own room, but that made me feel horrible it makes me feel like I'm pushing her out of her own space. She pulled me to the elevator with the rest of the guys. Lately they have been coming over more often since I'm on house arrest basically.

When we got there Minzy pulled me to the room and told me what she is going to do. 'Well, you know how I'm going to be staying at Daesung's more?'

'Yeah..' I was nervous, was she going to tell me I'm selfish for putting her in this situation.

'Well, he asked me if I wanted to move in and I said yes, but I still want to help you out.' she said. She really was a sweet girl, always wanting to help, but this isn't her problem.

'It's okay, I don't want to bother you. Just promise we stay close.' I gave out my pinky and she hooked hers and made a pinky promise.

'Well I'm a be packing stuff out little by little this week before Christmas, okay?' That was fast then again out of the seven days in a week she is with Daesung five times. I got kind a curious how far their relationship is.

'So, Minzy. It's just us two girls here. How far have you and Daesung got?' I winked. Her face got instantly red and adverted her eyes. 'Are you using safety?'

'Yah! Unnie! Of course!' she looked away. 'Besides it's not like we are animals. Geez' I busted up laughing at the last part. Daesung and her were so shy, how could they even stand it with there shirts off! 'Yah! What's so funny!'

'You two, how!? It's like you'd laugh when he'd kiss you anywhere other than the lips and he'd be to shy to take off your clothes or his!' I started to tear up from laughing when she playfully hit me with the pillow. After I calm down I said the thing that made her more embarrassed. 'How was it?'

'Argh!' she hid her face in the pillow, I pulled her arm down and the pillow fell she looked at the floor doing this really funny embarrassed face.

'Come on spill.'

'He was really sweet, and it was amazing. My first time was with him.' she said falling back giggling.

'Whoa, your like nineteen. Your first time with a twenty two year old. That's slightly illegal. y.' I winked at her and started to laugh more. She got even redder and hid her face in her hands.

'Well, then when was your first time?' she asked propping up like a child ready to learn. I shook my head, smirking.

'It was my freshman year, and I was with this guy, Teddy-Oppa. Well he was my first, and only up until that one night.' I looked away kind a depressed. She grabbed my arm, which grabbed my attention.

'I'm sorry for asking.' I looked at her, man she was to sweet.

'It's okay.' I hugged her and led her back out into the living room after we packed two boxes. Right when I got out SeungHyun took the box from me.

'You shouldn't be caring heavy things when your like this.' he went and give the box to Daesung. Geez, it wasn't that heavy, I felt hungry. I looked at my watch, six o'clock, I went to the kitchen to go make some Veleeta. 'You know I don't say these things to be mean, or anti-feminine. I just, you should be careful.'

I looked at SeungHyun.' I know you care, but I have to be strong.' He held me by my shoulders, so I could face him.

'Stop making it seem like you have to be wonder woman, your human.' Those are the words that brought me down. I am human, human enough to make a mistake, human enough to cry, human enough to fall in love. I turned around and went back to the mac n' cheese. He left the room in a puff. Why should he be mad, I'm the one with a baby inside me.

After eating with Minzy, Daesung, and SeungRi (apparently SeungHyun wasn't 'hungry') I went to my room realizing Minzy forgot her bear, the one she never sleeps without. Even when she goes over to Daesung's she takes it. I went over in some gray sweats and the same pull over, as I went into the elevator I looked at the time, around ten. As I was about to press close, the same girl I saw from before was running to catch it.

I pressed closed, as if I didn't see her.

I turned the door knob, open? I went in and saw the two boxes on the couch. Should I leave it on the couch? Then curiosity hit, I heard Minzy . Oh my! I couldn't keep myself from laughing, I held my mouth before they heard. I walked over to the door and listened. .

'Ah, mm, Dae-Daesung.' My eyes widen, I wanted to laugh so hard. It was killin' me! I threw the bear on the couch and stayed by the door. I heard a small fit of giggles, and smirked. Of course, I knew her to well!

'Yah, Minji. Anxious.' My eyes widen even bigger. I ran out of there and closed the door softly. I bursted into a fit a laughter, I started to tear up.

'Yah, what's so funny?' I looked up. No way. He had the balls to talk to me, Ji Yong.

--------------------------------

(A/N) Your opinion?