I Won't Lose You

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

'I like you a lot, I won't let anything hurt you.'

The look in his eye, his serious look. What did he mean by I like you, a lot. We stared at each other for a long time, I never noticed ,but he was holding onto my hand. Still holding onto my hand. I look down and by the time I looked back up his lips were pressed against mine. I couldn't believe it, Oppa was kissing me. I soon realized my eyes were still open from shock and I closed them. Soon the warmth of him being so close left, I open my eyes to a confused looking SeungHyun. Great. Just great...

His phone rang making me look up. 'Yeah. Alright.' he looked back at me. 'I got called in for a job.' I nodded and got up to see him out the door. 'Take it easy.' He kissed my forehead. 'Bye.' Then left.

I started to hyperventilate, then I calmed down. Maybe this is good. I went to the bathroom, being pregnant made me need to pee so bad. When I got in there, something didn't feel right. I looked down at my under wear, I'm bleeding! No! I went pee and cleaned up then went to Daesung's apartment. I banged on the door crying. Open. Open.

The door opened to Daesung, not Minzy. 'What's wrong?'

'I need to see Minzy.' I was crying and panicking when I knew I shouldn't, I calmed or tried to calm my breathing.

'She isn't here, what's wrong? Anything I can do,'

'Can you take me to the hospital? Now.' I started to lean against the wall, pissed at myself. I watched as he ran inside and came out in a jacket and his keys. When we were in his car on the way to the hospital, I could feel a little blood, I felt like my head was about to explode.

'What's wrong?' He was worried, sweating alittle on his temple. I leaned back in the seat, rubbing my tummy as though it's to soothe the baby, to stop the bleeding.

'I'm bleeding.' I was starting to cry ,but before I could start I bit my lip to halt the tears and the cries. With in about five more minutes we were there.

I was in the office on the stir ups, Daesung by my head, holding my hand, calling Minzy then Bom, since Dara was in class I told him not to bother her. A young female doctor came in, my doctor, Dr. Tanaka. 'So my nurse said your bleeding. Do you know for how long?' She began to look at me under my gown and the extra cloth draped over my legs to block Daesung.

'I just notice thirty minutes ago.'

'Ah well, here it looks like just normal bleeding, nothing gushing. Is this the father?' Noticing Daesung as she swiveled over to a drawer and got out something I couldn't see.

'No, a friend.' I let of his hand by now and was wringing my hands together.

'I want to do a sonogram to be sure.' She put my legs down and threw her gloves away. 'You can change now. Um, Chae Rin's friend, can you come outside to sign some things for your friend.' He left the room with her, I started to change and noticed no more streaming blood. I walked out, noticing Dr. Tanaka asking Daesung some questions, I only picked up a few things here and there.

'Is there any stress or anxiety at her home?'

'Yes.' he looked down.

'Is the father around?'

'No.' She nodded and went to me, thinking I didn't hear in their semi-whisper. I walked with her to look at my stomach.

She squeezed the cold glob onto my stomach and smeared it around, until she found her gold. My baby. 'If we hear a heart beat, the baby is okay.' A few minutes passed and I was starting to get scared. 'Please don't be worried, your rather in the early stages so finding a heart beat will take a little.' Five minutes passed.

Bum Bum.

Bum. Bum.

'That's your child, would you like to know the gender?' I thought, should I? I nodded. 'Well let me see' she leaned in on the monitor. Smiled and looked back. 'At the moment you seem to be having a girl. But we won't be sure till the fifth month when everything is more defined.' She got up and cleaned my stomach. 'I believe your done here.' She smiled and walked me out with Daesung's help.

'Take it easy, it's not only your stress, but the baby's too.'

I got out to the parking lot, to see two girls running crazy at me. The both stopped short infront of me, huffing puffing. 'ARE YOU OKAY? IS THE BABY OKAY?!'

'I'm fine the baby's fine, it's just stress.' I walked over to Daesung's car to sit in the back with Bom, while Minzy and Daesung were in the front. I laid on Bom's shoulder, and my stomach. I won't ever lose you. I promise this. My baby girl.

Forever.

 

By the time we got back after a stop to Hollywood Video, we got back to the apartment. Minzy started the popcorn, and grabbed the drinks. Bom and I went to get covers and pillows, while Daesung called Seungri to come by. Within a couple minute Seungri was here with his girlfriend, So Hee. It was me in the recliner, I loved that chair, then Minzy next to Daesung, then Seungri and So Hee, and Bom laying on the floor with a comforter. Today was to much.

---------------

(A/N) Opinions, comments?