Two.

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

It's been two months and I'm starting to show slightly. Eventually I told the girls, they were supportive of my decision. Bom was excited, she dubbed herself an aunt, Dara was anxious, and kind a mad at herself, she's been wanting to get pregnant with her fiance Tae Yang for a while, but he doesn't yet. Minji was utterly mad she just wanted to castrate the guy who did this.

 

The morning sickness started to die down and I started to get back on focusing on school work. They still kept inviting me to the club, but I thought slowing down would be best. Even though maybe I could find Ji Yong, but I don't want to be desperate. This is the worst situation I could be in, after I told my mom she told me to not come back till I was a daughter she could be proud of, but she didn't let me have to get necessities alone, she gave me my old baby stuff.

I sat alone in my room, I looked at the crib. A crib, three months ago I would've of been at the club, now I'm prepping for a baby. I laid on my bed and started to rub my stomach when the door bell rang, I went to answer it and it was the seven of them. They were all smiley and happy.

'Hey since you couldn't come to the club we brought the fun to you,' SeungHyun told me.

'That's sweet but you didn't have too.' I told him. They all sat on the couches, Dara and Tae Yang on the loveseat. SeungHyun jumped on to the couch, then a space, then Bom, then Daesung with Minzy in his lap, Seungri on the floor. I sat in the space between Bom and SeungHyun. We started to watch Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

By the time we were half way into the second movie, Harold and Kumar Escape Guantonamole Bay, Bom was asleep on me, Seungri took Daesung and Minzy's spot, Daesung and Minji went to sleep in Daesung's apartment. SeungHyun had his arm around me and was watching the movie silently.

I felt love, this is a true family. One that loves me.

I had fallen asleep, when I woke up I was comfortably in bed. Maybe this will be alright.