Chapter 9

push and pull..?

Hyukjae pov.

I AM happy that Donghae finally came to my apartment.

But,, seeing this kind of scene in front of my eyes,, make me feel uneasy.

Hyukjae saw Donghae having a fun chit-chat with his sister, Hyoyeon, on the sofa. Hyukjae felt uneasy because the fact that Donghae is a gay or not still a mystery. So, it’s still possible if Donghae could felt something for Hyoyeon or the other wise. And if those things happen, than his sister would be his own rival which is not so favorable.

“Oppa! When you arrived?” Hyoyeon asked Hyukjae.

“Just a while ago,” Hyukjae walked toward Hyoyeon and stoked her hair lovely. “So both of you already know each other?” then he sat beside her.

“Donghae oppa and I just have a talk when you’re in the bathroom, oppa.” Hyoyeon answered.

Donghae OPPA??? They’ve just know each other for minutes and Hyo already called him as ‘oppa’????

I admitted that I felt jealous. Because even myself couldn’t got close with him in such a little time.

I always know that Hyo is beautiful and attractive and fun and have many fans, but why? Why it has to be Donghae?

“When the hyungs are coming?” Donghae asked me. I was about to answered him when I heard the door opened and with a bright tone someone said, “We are here!!!” it’s Heechul hyung. The hyungs’re all here.

Yeaaah. They’re here. I sighed. It’s time for works.

I started to warm up my body, so did Shindong and Hangeng hyung.

I took a look to where Donghae at, and I found him still sitting on the sofa and still having a talk with Hyo. Besides them, Teuk hyung and Heechul hyung having a talk too, since they’re same-age friend.

I sighed again. It’s not happened as I wanted to. I wasn’t bringing Donghae here to have a moment with Hyo. It must be ridiculous for me being jealous with my sister. But I can’t help it!

Damn it! How can I concentrate now?

I scratched my head.

----------------------------------------------------

Donghae pov.

It’s been 2 hours after they started practicing.

Actually earlier I found it nice to have a talk with Hyoyeon. And after Hyoyeon joined dance, I found it fun to look at them dance, really impressed by Hyoyeon’s dance skill since she helped Hyukjae, Shindong and Hangeng hyung to make the choreo.

But after sometimes I felt being left out. The dancers were busy dancing. Heechul hyung was busy watching Hangeng hyung while talking with that Leeteuk guy, because it turns out that Leeteuk is a long time friend of Heechul.

And now I have nothing to do or no one to talk. That made me sulky and had a not good mood.

Why did Hyukjae even invite me here if he just wants to ignore me like this?

Seeing Hyuk having a fun time with his friend made it worst.

Besides that, the way Hyuk treated Hyoyeon made me jealous. I mean, he treated her very nicely and lovely.

And why now I even jealous with Hyukjae and Hyoyeon relationship?!!

They’re a family though. I guess I got jealous because I miss my sister, Amber.

Felt being left out, sulky because no one paid attention to him, even Hyukjae abandoned him, and missed his sister, Donghae tried to brighten up his mood so he decided to have some fresh air at the balcony. The sight from Hyuk’s apartment balcony is nice.

At the balcony, Donghae looked up to the night sky. Somehow Donghae regretted about coming to Hyukjae’s house.

There’s nothing I can do here! Honestly, I kind of blaming Hyukjae because he was the one who invited me here!

But now, Hyukjae abandoned me and the latter didn’t even say anything about my message earlier, maybe a sorry because he didn’t replied or something like that. Nope! He didn’t say anything about that, just like the message wasn’t exists.

--------------------------------------

Hyukjae pov.

It’s break time.

I pant heavily and sweat hard.

It’s been 2 hours and half since we started dance. Plus, because we didn’t practiced after some time we need to work harder, and it made me more concentrated more than before. That’s why I didn’t realized when Donghae is not in this room.

I searched of him to all the room, but he couldn’t be found. I went back to the living room where the others were there and then Hyo said, “Oppa, you forgot your phone when you went out earlier. You have messages, one from Shindong oppa and one from cutie fishy~

What?!! Cutie fishy is Donghae’s nickname in my phone. He sent me a message??????

“Where is my phone?” I asked her abruptly before she teased me further.

Yeaah, the way she said cutie fishy was already in such teasing tone with such a teasing face that made all the hyungs looked at me curiously.  And then Hyo teased me again with my phone in her hand while the hyungs wanted to take my phone to see the messages. Damn!

Of course Heechul hyung never can just let something like this just pass by because he asked me teasingly, “Who is the cutie fishy, Hyuk-ah?” he grinned.

I couldn’t said anything but, “Hyo, give me my phone!”

“Look at Hyuk’s face! It’s all red already.” Heechul hyung said and giggled with the other. The Leeteuk hyung said, “Just give him the phone,” and I swear I wanted to hug Leeteuk hyung at the time.

I grabbed my phone immediately when Hyo gave it to me, and I walked to balcony as calm as possible while the other still made fun of me. Damn again!

I read the message and suddenly I felt very happy yet guilty at the same time.

Hae worried about me! He sent me a message!

I wonder where did he found out about my phone number? Is that mean that he did search for my number just for sent me a message that said he really sorry because he slept when I was in his place last night???

Crap! This message was sent hours ago and I haven’t replied it.

That’s why Hae’s mood was lil bit bad earlier! I felt guiltier.

I need to say sorry to him and explain the fact that I wasn’t mean to not replied his message. But where the hell he is now?? Oh, great. Now I’m the one who abandoned him.

Again, I searched him all over my place but he’s nowhere. I was about to make a call for him when I see a figure at my balcony. It’s him.

I walked approach him but then I stopped. I really wanted to talk with him but somehow his figure seemed unapproachable. I slightly could see his face, he looks sad and really in a bad mood. He didn’t even aware that I am here, near behind him.

I need to do something to make him feel better but I don’t know how. I sighed.

Then suddenly I have an idea.

I left him and went to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------

Donghae pov.

“Donghae-ya,” I heard someone behind me called my name.

From the voice, I know that’s Hyukjae. I’m not even bothered to looking back at him. I just kept looking at the city sight. I am still blamed him for my bad mood now.

Suddenly I could feel he grabbed my hand. I turn myself and glared at him. “What do you want?” I asked him coldly.

He didn’t say anything but just kept looking at me with unreadable expression on his face.

“What?” I asked him again.

“Come with me,” he said and dragged me with him to,,, kitchen??

He makes me sat on dining chair while he prepared something.

What now? Why he dragged me here?

He came with two bowl of whatever he prepared and put a bowl in front of me, then he sat in front of me with the other bowl with him.

I took a look and found out that it is,, a ramen. Ramen?

“Mmmm, Hyukjae…” I called his name but he seemed busy with something under the table and just humming.

When he done with whatever he did under table, he looked at me and smile. “Oh, I forgot,” he said and went to take something and then I my phone vibrated in my pocket.

It’s a message from, ehm, Hyukjae????

He came again with spoons and chopsticks, then give it a pair of that to me. I accepted it and looked at him questioningly. He just said, “Let’s eat.”

I read the message and I can feel warmth in my heart. Suddenly my mood a lot better and I can’t help but smile at him.

 

From : Lee Hyukjae

I’m sorry for late reply to your message before.

I’m sorry for being a bad householder and abandoned you as my guest.

I’m sorry for make you sulky.

Please forgive me,, uhmmm? ><

Let’s have ramen that we canceled last night.

 

“Hyukjae-ah..” I called his name again and he looked at me.

“You know, earlier I forgot my phone so I was just read your message few minutes ago. And I know I’m a bad householder. Forgive me pleaseeeee.” He said with pleading eyes and sorry expression on his face.

Now, tell me, how can I mad at him again?? With that cute message and he apologized to me and the ramen, I really can’t stay mad at him.

I chuckled and he looked at me questioningly.

I smiled at him and said, “Let’s eat,” and I started to eat ramen. And maybe because I’m so happy now or maybe Hyukjae cooked it well, but the ramen tasted so perfect.

“Is that mean I’m forgiven?” he asked me.

“Mmm-hmmm,” I answered him while still eating deliciously.

Then he smiled at me, that gummy smile again with sparkling eyes and he said, “Thank you.”

“Ya, let’s eat while it still warm.” I said to him and he started to eat.

I don’t know that this simple ramen eating time can became so fun.

And then I heard Shindong hyung shouted from the living room, “Is it the smell of ramen? Hyuk-ah do you eating---“ he stopped shouting and I realized that he standing beside us and looked at our ramen hopingly.

Hyukjae and I laughed. “Ya! Hyukjae! You eat ramen and not offered your hyungs?? Give me a bit of ramen a bit!!” he said to Hyukjae.

“No, hyung!! Just cook it yourself!” Hyukjae said while prevented Shindong hyung to taste his ramen.

Then, the other hyungs and Hyoyeon came to us and protest to Hyukjae and they said that Hyukjae is not fair because just made the ramen for both of us. I laughed so hard because the hyungs strongly protested just because a ramen.

The room is so noisy but then calmed down when Hyoyeon said that she would make ramen for all of them. Hahahaaa. Now, I found it fun and not regretted anymore about coming to Hyukjae’s place.

It’s fun. :)