Chapter 5

push and pull..?

Eunhyuk pov.

“Ya! Until when you will smile foolishly like this, huh? What happen to you?” Shindong hyung said, snap me back to the real life.

We are in a café, enjoy some cold drink after our dance practice before.

“Hehehe. Nothing hyung.” I slurp my drink. “Heheheheheee. Heheheheheeee”

“Okay, you look crazier than ever. And it freaks me out, really.”

“Take it easy, hyung.” I smile. “I. Am. Just,, happy. Heheheheeee.” I pinch his cheek.

“Whoa-whoa.” Shindong hyung really freaks out with my action. Haha.

He doesn’t know why I can be this kind of heavenly happy.

“I meet him, hyung. In a proper way. And will frequently meet him again. And today he finally know my name.”  I talk more to myself. 

I let out a happy sigh and smiling again. Today can’t be better.

Aigoooo. Lee Dong Hae.

“Lee Dong Hae?” Shindong hyung asked me.

Ups, have I said his name out loud?!

Maybe Shindong hyung can see my dazzled face, so he does ask, “You. Like. Lee Dong Hae. Don’t you?” He asked me and piercing his eyes to me. Okay it’s not good. It’s not because I don’t trust Shindong hyung, but being secretive when we are have crush with someone is the fun part, doesn’t it?

And I just don’t want someone know about this so fast. When I was just about officially been introduced to him.

“You like him. Obviously.” Shindong hyung then make a conclusion with a winning smile in his face.

Should I tell him?

“Mmm. Maybe hyung. I don’t know. I’m not sure. I was just about know his name officially, geez.”

“You said you just know his name officially. So, does it mean that you’ve already know his name before today not officially?”

I’m speechless.

“Hahahaa. Gotcha!!! You definitely liiiiiiikeees Lee Dong Hae, don’t you??! Hahaa!” he said while pinch my cheek, his revenge to me.

With this new hot issue, Shindong hyung order another one piece of cake and a glass of ice chocolate. He seems really bright and happy and curious and seems want to tease me about it.

“So! When you started liking him, Hyuk-ah?” he asked me with super duper radiant almost annoying smile.

And it makes me enjoy my strawberry juice less. Well, that kind of question is so awkward to answer. It’s a kind of embarrassing, you know.

“I don’t know hyung. About a month?” I said, try to act not really care about it.

Actually, I don’t really know when I was start like him and following him. It just went naturally. I don’t even know why. Liking someone no need a reason or the exact time when we should start, right?

“Don’t ask me something like that, hyung. How I’m supposed to answer that?” I protest. “So hyung, when you started liking you girlfriend, Nari, huh? Can you tell me?” I asked him back.

And he seems thinking hard about it. “You see, hyung! Can you answer me?”

When he seems like he giving up, he just say, “Forget my previous question. So, what are you going to do to him, Hyuk-ah?”

I sigh. “Have no idea.”

Honestly, I don’t even know how to act normally when he is nearby. Do something to him is still too far beyond.

Shindong hyung change his sit position and sit more formally in front of me.

“Hyuk-ah, because I’m a nice hyung of yours. I will help you.” He said with serious expression.

“Wait, hyung. I---“

“Listen to me,” he cut me. “I will tell you some know-how to make a girl, well in your case is a guy, fall for you.” I rolled my eyes.

Okay, here we are.  A love advice?! Seriously?!

“All you need is consistency, determination, and of course,” he take a break and seems will make whatever he want to say next more dramatic, “HEART.” He finished with a courage smile.

Oh my God!

“Hyuuuung. It’s not as what you think. It’s not really that serious.”

What the hell I’ve said?

Not really that serious? You were about dying with happiness earlier because you can shake his hand and see his smile in a close radius, Hyuk Jae-ah. And now you said that it not that serious! Ha-ha. What a lie.

“Uh-huh? You want to see him again as soon as possible right?”

I nod timidly. Well, now I’m being honest.

“You want to look nice in front of him, right?”

I nod again.

“You want him to notice you, right?”

I nod again.

“That’s it! You need my help. I will help you so you can be lovey-dovey with Dong Hae.”

I think I’m blushing hard right now. Hearing the word ‘lovey-dovey’ is just a kind of,, too much. I can feel my cheek become hot.

“Actually, I’m pretty close with Dong Hae, Hyuk-ah,” he said.

Well, I’m not surprised. But I do just remember again that Shindong hyung was sometimes hang out with Dong Hae and with that Heechul-something-guy.

I can’t help but ask him, “So?”

“Sooooooo, I have an idea. A mega brilliant idea.”

“Please don’t do something strange, hyung. He just knew me, hyung, for a God’s sake!”

“That’s why! You need to be close to him. Hehe.”

He makes a motherly smile with his face. “I will help many people with this. You know that Kim Heechul, the one that was with Dong Hae earlier, is likes Hangeng. You surprised, huh?” he chuckled.

“Aigoo, it will be fun for sure!” he said then slurp his drink.

Mm-hmm? Why I’m not really sure that it will be fun or not?

------------------------------------------------

Donghae pov.

Shindong hyung invite me to one of his friend’s party.

I don’t even know who the friend he means is. But he nearly begged me to come. And actually I have nothing to do tonight. My entire tasks have been finished days ago. And I haven’t see Shindong hyung for a quiet a while. Last time I see him is in the dance club’s practice room when I registered to the club.

And it has been about a week. So, I have no reason to refuse his offer. And here I am. At the party. And don’t know what exactly I need to do.

“Hae, what about you walk around maybe you can meet someone you know here? I have to meet my friend just for a moment. Is it okay?” Shindong hyung asked me.

I nod.

Of course, it is his friend’s party. He must know many people here. And I don’t want be a fun-blocking if I don’t let him go having a chit-chat with his friend.

I take a deep breath and start searching someone I know. Maybe I know someone here. If what Shindong hyung has said is truth, so Heechul hyung must be here too. And so do Heechul hyung’s guy, his name is Hangeng or something, I think.

Shindong hyung said that he wants to help the love line between Heechul hyung and Hangeng-ssi with this party. Although I’m not that interested with other’s business, but it is about Heechul hyung now. And it would be fun to see how the things will happen with him and Hangeng-ssi.

So, now I’m searching around to find someone I know. Anyone.

But after few minutes there’s no one I know here. I about to find another piece of cake, when finally I see someone I barely know. Well, I don’t know him so well but I can try. It’s so boring here without someone to talk with. So, I walk toward him.

“Lee Hyuk Jae-ssi” I call his name timidly, not sure if it is him or not.

He turn to face me and he seems so surprised. “Are you here alone?” I ask him.

Just about a few second, his face seems so red and he seems lost. Is he drunk?  “Are you okay, Hyuk Jae-ssi?” I ask him because he looks a little bit strange.

He seems like he is gathering his self back and say to me, “Ehm-mm-mm I-I-I’m fine, Dong Hae-ssi.”
Oh! He knows my name? He remembers me then?

“Whoaa, you remembers me? He-he. I thought you wouldn’t recognize me at first. Are you here alone?” I ask him again.

“Y-y-yes. Ah, I mean n-no! I came here with Hangeng-ssi but Shindong hyung snatched him. He said that Hangeng needs to meet someone here. So I being left alone.”

I chuckle. I think I know the reason why Shindong hyung snatched Hangeng. Hahahaa. So, he really wants to do his plan with Heechul hyung tonight.

After many seconds we just stay here quietly, confuse about what to say. And then Shindong hyung appear.

“Aah, so both of you here!! Good. What about you two have more time to know each other? Because I have another things to do. And I still need Hangeng, Hyuk-ah. So, just have more chit-chat here both of you. See ya!” he said and he is gone again.

Okay. It is awkward. More than before. What should I do?

“S-so, Dong Hae-ssi. What about we go to a quieter place and have some snacks, drinks, or whatever? It so crowded here.”
Sounds good. But drink? I can’t drink. And he seems drunk already by now. “Can we just go to quieter and have some snacks or whatever but no alcohol, please?” I ask him.

He seems confused a bit, then finally he say, “No, no, no! The drink I mean is not alcohol; we can have the not-alcoholic one. I can’t drink any alcohol.”

I am surprised. “You can’t drink? But you seem drunk already.” I ask.

“No! I’m not drunk! I really can’t drink. Really. Trust me.” He says with a little bit panic tone in his voice.

Why he so panic to explain that he is not drunk? Is he trying to take care of his image now?

“Mmm. Okay, I trust you.” Well, I have nothing else to say.

“I can’t drink either,” I say with smile.

Now he is the one who surprised because of me, “Really? You can’t drink either?”

I nod in confuse. Why?

“Whoaaa, we have one thing in common then.” And then he smile.

That gummy radiant smile I have seen before at the dance practice room.

The smile that I can’t help makes me smile too. Even right now.

And then we go to the quieter place together with more awkward less feel.

I think he is a good guy. I smile.

Maybe we can be friend.

 

 

 

a/n: omg, I'm so sorry for long time no update.. *bow*

I wish I can update more often, hhe..

Thanks for everyone who likes my story..

Love you all.. *w*