Chapter 7

push and pull..?

Donghae pov.

I take a grab slightly to his jacket.

Feel guilty since he gave me his jacket and he is not wearing anything but thin shirt in this kind of chilly wind and light rain. Plus he is the one who riding bike now, so I wonder that it must be really cold. I don’t want he will catch cold because of me.

I was actually refused his jacket offer early, but he insists.

 

Earlier… (Flashback)

I’m having a hard time to stop my sob.

I don’t want being weak like this in front of him.

I put myself together and try to relax so I can stop.

I look up at him and can see that he is looking at me with such serious face.

Oh yeah, really. Dong Hae, you’ve make your new friend thinks you are weird by sobbing abruptly before.

I can feel my cheek blushing because I’m so embarrassing, “Sorry.” I say and try to from a smile.

Maybe my smile looks so awkward or something but it sure makes him still looking at me now.

“What’s wrong?” I ask because the way he looks at me makes me feel uneasy. It feels like he is,, upset,, and,,, worry?? I don’t know.

“Nothing. Are you okay?” He asks me.

I nod.

“Good. Come on, let’s go to your house then,” he saying that while put off his jacket. And then he put his jacket on me.

“No. I can’t take this from you,” I protest and take off his jacket on me.

I try to persuade him to take his jacket from me because I feel no good to take his jacket when he needs it too.

But he seems like he doesn’t hear me. He just walks to his bike and take something which is helmet, and he give the helmet to me.

“Here,” he say while he giving me the helmet. Then he takes the jacket and once again put it on me, “Take this.” when I want to protest again, he say, “I insist.” And then I can’t say anything more but take it with guilty feel inside me.

I think he see my not-so-happy face when he chuckle, “Just take it. I’m okay.”

He put on his own helmet and sits on his bike while I’m just standing here blankly.

“Hae, come on.” He ask me and I sit on his bike timidly.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I feel like somehow I just burden him.

He turns his head back to see me and smiles.

“Let’s go.”

End of flashback..

 

It just takes a while for us to arrive at my apartment. Because when he found me earlier, I’m already half way to my home.

So, here we are. In front of my apartment.

I down from his bike and give back his helmet and jacket. “Thank you,” I say.

He put off his helmet. “You go in first,” he says.

I nod and walk backward still facing him, then I realized that he already drenched out.

It makes me feel guiltier, so I stop.

Why I don’t just invite him in so he can change clothes inside?! That’s a good idea!

I start walk forward to him again with happy feeling because I can somehow pay my debt to him with this little offer.

“Do you want to come in?”

 

Eunhyuk pov

He walking toward me with such a sudden happy face the he says “Do you want to come in?”

Omo! Me? Come in to his place?

I can feel the excitement inside me.

And I can feel my cheeks slightly blushing because seeing him waiting my answer to his offer with such a bright smile is really,, something.

“You are all wet now, Hyuk Jae-ah. You can get change inside. If you still wearing those wet clothes of yours you can catch cold.”

Change clothes inside? Is that mean I can borrow and wear his clothes?

Oh. My. God! I can feel my cheeks getting hotter.

“A-are you sure?” I ask him, try to hide my excitement and tend to be cool.

He nods. “Sure!” then suddenly he looks at me intensely.

Why he look at me like THAT?

“Hyuk, your face is slightly red. Are you catching a cold?” he says with a caring tone.

He takes few steps closer and observes my face more in such a near distance. My heart beat really fast because of his sudden care. I think I’m blushing more.

“Are you having a fever, Hyukjae-ah?” he asks.

Suddenly, as if the way he acts before not enough to make me fly, he touches my forehead and then my cheeks to check if I really have a fever or not.

“No,no, no. I-I-I am f-fine.” I say that so he can stop touching my face.

Not because I hate it, but it because I can’t handle it more. It’s too much for me to take.

That sudden touch really makes me flutter and I can feel my own heat in my face. My face must be really red right now.

“No, you’re not fine. Let’s get in to my apartment. I insist,” now he is the one who insisting toward me with his serious face, I just can avoid it anymore.

“O-okay then” I say. Then both of us go inside to his apartment.

I’m really going inside to his apartment, for a God’s sake!!!!!!

---------------------------------------

Donghae pov

“Welcome to my little apartment. Sorry it’s just a small apartment so it’s kind of cramped.”

“No- no. It’s good. It’s fine.” He say while take a look of my apartment.

Well, I don’t know if it good enough for him or not. I mean who knows if maybe he is a son of a rich family so my apartment maybe can looks so pitiful or even disgusting for him. Who knows?

“Uhmm, so this is my living room,” I explain the room where we standing on now. “There’s a kitchen,” I point out to my right. “And there’re bathroom and my room,” I point out to my left.

He just nods.

It’s so awkward. Both of us don’t know what we should say next.

Then I realized that we need to take shower and change clothes, so I ask him, “Do you want to take a shower first or me first?”

I look at him waiting for his answer. He shakes his head, “You first.”

“Okay, then,” I say and take my way in bathroom.

Warm water feels good on my body.

I sigh. It’s so good after drenched out with chilly wind.

Actually I can take shower for a while more but I remember Hyuk Jae in my living room.

He must be really feels not so good and earlier his face is sooo red. He must be catching a cold. And it’s because of me.

I take my towel, drying my body, put on my clothes, and get out.

“Hyuk-ah, you can get in now.”

“Ah- you’ve finished already?” he says with smile.

I nod. And he gets in to bathroom.

After he gets in, I look up into my drawer and try to find some clothes that’ll suit him.

 And then I realized that I have a trouble.

Should I let him borrow my underpants or not?!

It’s so embarrassing yet confusing.

I mean I know that he needs to borrow it but isn’t it too intimate to borrowing underpants for friend? And we are not that close either to share something like that.

Aaaaaaah, I don’t know!!

Let’s just make him choose the clothes himself…

Then I walk out from my room and knock bathroom door. “Hyuk-ah?”

“Mmmmm?”

“If you finish then, just go into my room and choose which clothes of mine you want to use, okay?”

“Ok.”

Good! Problem solved then. Hehee.

I walk to kitchen and try to make something warm. But when I search some ingredients I realized that I have nothing but exactly 2 packs of ramen.

Well, ramen is not bad I think. At least it warm. So I cook the water first and wait it for boiling.

I have a small dine table and chair for 2 persons in my kitchen, and I sit on it waiting for the water.

Hmm. I feel so exhausted because of walking earlier and I feel sleepy.

 

Eunhyuk pov

I’ve finished taking shower. I walk out from bathroom and I go into Hae’s room.

I take a look of his room and can feel my excitement inside me.

Being in room of Hae is one-of-things-that-I-want-for-most.

Then I see his drawer. Am I really choosing his clothes for me by myself?

Mmmm, how can I say it? I.Am.Sooooooooo.Happyyyyyyyy!!!

Today is just so awesome. I can meet him (eventhough I see him crying which is I hate the most), I can give him a ride, I can visit his apartment, I can see his room, now I can see his drawer and borrow his clothes.

I am so lucky today. He-he-hee.

I choose random shirt and pants, and it fit me as I thought before. I always think that his size of clothes is nearly similar to me. It turns out to be true. We really fit each other (even only about the clothes).

After I finish changing clothes, I go out from his room and searching him.

Ah, there he is. Sitting in the kitchen.

“Hae.” I ask him. There’s no response.

When I take a look at him and realized that he is sleeping while the stove is on.

Is he cooking?!!

How can he is sleeping with the stove on?!

I turn off the stove and walk toward him.

I take a sit and facing his sleeping figure.

Watching his peaceful sleeping face is hypnotizing.

How can be someone looks so irresistible like him?

What happen to you before? Why were you crying?

I his hair softly; don’t want to make him wake up.

Even though I am so timid to do this, his hair, but it feels right. It feels right to be by his side and take care of him.

His peaceful face warming my heart.

I hope I won’t see your tears again.

I kiss his forehead..

--------------

 

a/n: whoaaa thanks again to who've already subscribe my story..

hope I'm not disappointing you guys..

comments are loved..

thank you.. ^^