Chapter 8

push and pull..?

Donghae pov.

I wake up and find out that the sun shines brightly outside his room.

Wait, what time is it? Why I am here, in my room?

I try to remember what was happen so I could end up waking up in my room. I just remember till I was cooking ramen before,, was I sleeping?!!!

I run out to kitchen in panic, wonders if the kitchen is alright since if he forgot to turn off the stove last night, then big disaster waiting for him.

He found out that his kitchen is fine and he noticed that there’s a note on his dine table along side with 2 packs ramen he prepared before.

 

Don’t sleeping while cooking again!! Thanks for the clothes. I’ll give it back to you soon. –Hyukjae.

 

That’s right!! Hyukjae was coming last night because he needs to change clothes. And I was about to cooking ramen for us when I, I assumed, sleeping??

Such a fool!!!! Hae, how could you sleeping while cooking and abandoned your guest yet someone who’ve helped you last night??

I feel something strange in my heart. I feel really sorry. I wasn’t mean to abandon him but it happened. I need to ask for apologize from him.

I quickly go to my room to find my handphone so I can text Hyukjae that I am sorry.

Damn! Right! I don’t have his number yet.

I take a shower and prepare myself and I go to campus. I don’t have any classes today but I need to find him.

 

When I arrived at campus I realized that I have no idea where I should search him. Should I search him at his college, dance faculty? I think I should, since there’s no other place here I have a thought to search him.

If he has no class today then my effort will be useless, but I need to try because it’s all about manner. I’ve been raised at small city where a manner is the thing you must have, so that’s why I’m so determined to do this.

Well, emmm, maybe I’m too determined because I’m already about one hour searching in this big faculty, search at everywhere possible, even peek in almost every class but there’s no Hyukjae.

Maybe I need to give up. I’ll say sorry for him whenever I see him in the future. That future is near though, I believe, because lately I always meet him accidently.

“Hae!” I hear someone called my name and find out that it was Shindong hyung. He walks toward me with Hangeng hyung besides him.

“Hi, hyung.”

“What are you doing here?” Shindong hyung asks me.

“Nothing. I am just--- Ah! Hyung, have you seen Hyukjae today?” I just remember that maybe those hyungs know where Hyukjae now.

“He is sick.” Hangeng hyung answer me.

What?? Did he just say that Hyukjae is sick? How can it be? Is it because of me? Is it because last night he was helped me to go home and he gave his jacket for me despite the light rain with chilly wind and he is the one who rode the motorcycle by the way and I was not even could took care of him as my guest?

“Mm-hmm. He said that he couldn’t join today’s dance practice with us because his body is not really good. He has a class today but his friend said he didn’t attend either.” Shindong hyung explained.

He really must be sick because of me then.

I feel really bad. “Hyung, can you give me his phone number?” I ask Shindong hyung.

“Why so suddenly you want his number? Do you miss him, Hae-ya?” he teases me.

What the---? I am blushing. Miss him? As if I’m Hyukjae’s boyfriend or what. And why I am blushing exactly?

“No, hyung. I just need to tell something to him.”

Shindong hyung chuckle. “Really? To tell him what? That you like him?” he chuckle again and now Hangeng hyung even smile teasingly to me.

“No, hyung. Can you just give me? Please?” I try to ignore his tease.

“Hahaha. Here his number,” he say while showing Hyukjae’s number through his phone.

I save Hyukjae’s number to my phone.

“It’s a pity. Poor Hyukjae. He is the only one who likes Donghae then.” I hear Shindong hyung mumbling to his self but I can hear it pretty clear.

And that’s shocking me. “What??! What did you just said hyung?”

He startled, maybe he didn’t expect me to hear what he just said about.

“Nothing.” He winks at me and not saying anything more. I just let it pass. Maybe I hear it wrong.

I directly typing text for Hyukjae, tell him that I’m sorry.

“There you are!!!!!!!!!!!” Heechul hyung suddenly appear and put his hand over Hangeng hyung’s shoulder friendly and the later just smile.

Shindong hyung and I just smile full of conspiracy. If only Hangeng hyung knows that Heechul hyung’s friendly acts is more than so friendly meaning. Hahaaaa.

“Ya! Why all of you become silent when I appear?” He glares at us and suddenly smile, “I’m hungry. Let’s eat!!!”

As usual, he drags us with him again without a chance to say no.

-------------------

We are in our favorite restaurant, the foods here are so delicious and it’s cozy, that’s why we frequently eat here.

“Isn’t that Hyukjae?” I hear Hangeng hyung said that.

Really? Hyukjae is here? I thought he is sick. I am searching and found him.

He is really HERE!

From what I see, he seems not sick at all, he even laughing hard now with a guy in front him that I’ve never seen before. Who is he? That guy seems so fun that he can make Hyukjae laugh like that. I pout.

“YA! Hyukjae! What are you doing here??!!!!” Shindong hyung approach him and take a seat beside Hyukjae while Heechul hyung take a sit beside ‘the guy’.

 

Hangeng hyung look at me seems like he awkward with this whole situation.

That’s maybe because he still not closes with anyone here. I smile at him and grab his hand and walk to the others and take a sit.

“You said that you’re sick! Why are you here?” Shindong hyung ask him. Yeah, he’s right, why he is here??

“I never said that I’m sick hyung. I just said that my body feels not so good. And I was!! I felt so tired that I feel not good about practicing dance today and decided to have fun today when Leeteuk hyung texted me and asked me out here. That’s why I’m here. Now I’m fine.”

 

What kind of excuse is that??? And I just remember that he hasn’t replied my text earlier. What excuse he will make for that? Is he really having fun here with the Leeteuk guy and not even bother to reply my text? Is that so?

 “In other words, that’s mean that you’re just too lazy to practice, right?!” Heechul hyung ask him straight forwardly.

And Hyukjae just smile foolishly. “I guess so, hyung. He-he.”

He laughs sheepishly while scratching his hair.

 “YA!!!” Shindong hyung smack his head.  “You WILL practice with us today, at your place. Okay, Hyukjae-ah?” Shindong hyung ask him with a kind of threatening him, make Hyukjae pouting and nodding.

I giggle. Cute.

Mmm, what?! What did I just thought of him??!!

“So you all will practice after here?” Heechul hyung asking while pointing to Shindong hyung, Hangeng hyung, and Hyukjae. The three of them nod.

“Good. I’ll go with you guys. I’ll watch your practice and give my precious judging. That’s your honor to be judge by me.” Heechul hyung said that confidently. “Ah, and you two,” he looks at me and that Leeteuk guy, “You want to join? C’mon, the three of them can practice and three of us can have fun. What do you think?”

Leeteuk guy smile and say, “Okay then.”

Should I join them?

Well, if I join them it’s mean I can see Shindong and Hangeng hyung and Hyukjae, who are the best dancer I know, dancing. That must be fun.

Plus, I really want to know how fun is that Leeteuk guy that can make Hyukjae not even bother to text me back!

I pout. I really hate it when someone not reply my text or not answer my phone. It feels like I’m being abandoned and not important for them.

“Donghae-ya, please join with us, mm?” Hyukjae suddenly asks me.

I look at his pleading eyes, his hoping expression, and his puppy mode eyes.

And it takes no time for me to say, “Sure!”

 I can see his expression suddenly bright after my agreement.

Then he gives me those smile, those gummy yet adorable smile, that I like so much.

Without me realizing, I smile him back.

-----------------

“Me, Hangeng, Shindong, and Leeteuk will use car. Hae, you go with Hyukjae, okay?” Heechul hyung asks me.

Hmmmm, really? Me with Hyukjae again?

I don’t know, I just don’t feel really comfortable with the suggestion.

The fact that he still not answers my text really, mmm, makes me a bit sulky.

And I still feel embarrassed because yesterday I sobbed in front of him after he rode me home.

“Hyuu~~ng. Can I use the car with you?” I am pleading.

“Ya, my car is small. Four of us will make it full. There’s no seat for you. Just go with Hyukjae. We are going to same place anyway. What the big matter if you going there with Hyukjae?” Shindong hyung said.

“Nothing. Just---“

“Good. Then just go with Hyukjae.” Heechul hyung cut me and get in to the car with the rest of hyungs.

I can feel Hyukjae staring at me. I look at him.

“So, are we going together?” he asks me.

I sigh then nod, “Yup.”

He smiles and put the helmet on my head. I am just standing blankly.

What did he just doing? Why he pampering me?

Not that I hate it, instead I kinda like it. But why he did it to me?

----------------

 

Eunhyuk pov.

It seems like everything works well on me these day.

Now, Donghae sits in front of me while looking at the menu.

I don’t know what bother him earlier that makes him hesitate to going with me, which is disappointed me, but at least now he is here with me having a time together.

“What do you want to order, Hyukjae?” he asks me.

That snaps me back to real life and makes me looks at menu again.

“Mmm. Strawberry flavor one, please.” I tell the waitress that waiting for us ordering.

“And the chocolate vanilla one for me.” Donghae say, and from what I see he can’t sit calmly on his chair.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him. He smiles and unconsciously I hold my breath. What a breath taking smile he has

“Nothing,” with a little aegyo, “Just, it’s been a while since the last time I ate ice cream. How fun!!!”

Yeah, how cute you are! How come this handsome and super hot guy, looks really cute with this kind of childish manner. Makes me wanna pinch his cheek.

“So what time the hyungs will come to your home?” He asks me.

The matter is the hyung’s car get into traffic jam which is fortunately me and Donghae use bike so it easier for us.

And since the traffic jam is quite bad so I ask Donghae if he wants to eat ice cream and he said yes. So that’s why we’re here.

“I don’t know. If we finish eat the ice cream, I think we should go straight to my home. If we late, the hyungs will get angry to me again. He-he.”

He nods. Then few minutes later, our ice cream arrives.

And for God’s sake, Donghae IS EXTREMELY CUTE with that ice cream and how he can be so excited because of one bowl of ice cream. Aaaaaaaaw.

I giggle look at his childish action.

Donghae-ya, I guess I can get so many rival, girls or guys, who want to make you a boyfriend if you are this cute, this amazing, this attractive.

I think I can’t get over you.

Me, Lee Hyukjae, will make you mine for sure.

I can’t let you belongs to someone else.

 

 

a/n: kyaaaaaaaaa........

long time no update (again)..

I'm sorry sorry sorry.. I've been busy lately..

Comments are loved.. hhehee.. Thank youuuu ^^