What Sungjong knows.

When the clock strikes 3 times, I'll be home.

 

As he enters the house, not only rust and wood dust he can smell, but also his mom’s cookings, his father’s cigarettes, and Myungsoo’s scent.

Myungsoo.

Kim Myungsoo.

His hyung.

His love.

The only one he got in life.

Sungjong’s parents passed away when he was younger. Luckily, at that time, he;s already a woollim trainee, so the CEO decided to take him and let him stay with him, because he can no longer stay in that house, at least that’s what the CEO thought. He had a lot of time thinking of which one he should choose. He didn’t want to leave the house because there’s just too much memories of this house when his parents were still alive, but again, he considered those as painful memories, so then he decided to move in with the CEO and left his old life in that house.

Sungjong slams the door behind him and walks towards his room. He remembers the first time he asked Myungsoo to come over and he eagerly showed his room and all of his childhood photos. He remembers how Myungsoo laughed seeing some embarrassing photos back when he’s still a child. That photo when he almost got drowned on the pool until the lifesaver jumped and saved him was Myungsoo’s favorite. He always threatens Sungjong pushing him off to a pool whenever Sungjong is not listening to him ever since. He remembers when Myungsoo bought them the same tee with the word ‘His’ written on the front and they laughed when they tried them on because both of them wear a ‘His’ tee and no one actually wore ‘Hers’ tee. He remembers when Myungsoo fell asleep on his bed after the dance practice. He remembers when Myungsoo dropped his favorite vanilla ice cream on the floor and he almost cried but Myungsoo kissed his forehead and bought him another one. He remembers when they took very ugly selcas together which resulted both of them rolling on the floor laughing. He remembers when Myungsoo hugged him when Sungjong cried because of his parents’ death and suddenly kissed him on the lips, which was his first kiss.

Sungjong falls flat to the floor. He cries again.

Myungsoo has always been there for him. When he’s on the bottom, Myungsoo would help him to rise and reach the top again. When he’s on the top, Myungsoo would be there to accompany him as if he’s preventing him to fall to the bottom again.

He screams at the top of his lung.

What will Sungjong do without Myungsoo by his side?

Myungsoo had promised him, but he lied. He lied to Sungjong about never leaving him again. He doesn’t care about Sungjong anymore. He doesn’t love Sungjong anymore.

Whether I’ll stop him or no, he’ll leave anyway.

Because Sungjong is just a kid and he's madly in love with his hyung, and that’s all that he knows.