The kiss.

When the clock strikes 3 times, I'll be home.

 

Sungjong slowly opens his eyes. He gets up, trying to get a glimpse of his urrounding, and everything feels so familiar. He looks to his left and he sees a figure sleeping sound on the bed.

Sungyeol-hyung.

He looks at himself. He’s wearing pyjamas, no longer using the clothes he wore before. He’s not sure either what he wore before. He slowly gets out of his blanket, because he starts feeling a bit warm under it, and reaches towards the ladder and walks down.

As he walks down, he can hear hip-hop music playing in low volume, low enough not to wake the others up but loud enough for Sungjong who sleeps on the upper bed listens to it. Ah, Hoya-hyung’s music. He finds the music rather comforting, despite the English lyrics that he doesn’t understand and the fast beats that he can’t keep up with, he’s grown accustomed to it. Without Hoya’s music playing from his ipod and Sungyeol’s low snore. Sometime he finds it a bit difficult to sleep.

He finally reaches the ground, and he sees Hoya’s figure under the blanket with his reading specs on.

Pabo. How can hyung sleep with his glasses on like that?

He murmurs to himself, and without him noticing, he smiles a bit. He reaches for his hyung who’s sleeping sound under the blanket which is pulled until neck and slowly takes his glasses off and puts it beside his ipod. He chuckles a bit as he watches his hyung sleeps like that.

How can he sleep under the blanket like that in such weather?

He stands up and tries to look out of the window.

Ah, it’s raining.

He doesn’t really hear the sound of raindrops because the sound of Hoya’s music is louder. He sighs. He feels uncomfortable. He feels something’s wrong. He checks the clock on Hoya’s ipod.

Still 5:30 AM. That’s why it’s still pretty dark.

He opens his room’s a bit, not realising there’s someone that has been waiting for him. He jumps in shock when he sees Sunggyu sits in front of his room’s door.

‘YAH, HYUNG! YOU SCARED ME!’ Even when he shouts, Sungjong sounds like a girl. The older only chuckles a bit seeing the younger’s reaction, and he remembers that scene back in 2011 when they shot for Sesame Player and Sungjong produced a high-pitched scream when the manager caught him.

‘Hyung, you’re not sleeping?’

Sungjong slowly approaches his hyung and sit in front of him, hugging a pillow that’s left on the living room by the other members. He pouts a little, waiting for his hyung to reply.

Sunggyu looks up and he flinches a little seeing the image before him. Sungjong. He pouts. Aigooo so cute… I can’t…

‘Hyung!’ Sungjong raises his voice a bit, but not loud enough so the others won’t be awaken by the sudden commotion he causes so early in the morning. He snaps his fingers in front of the leader’s face. Sunggyu, poker-faced, looks up at the maknae and suddenly grab his hand and pushes him down to the floor.

The younger groans at the pain he feels on his back because he falls flat on the wooden floor with no carpet whatsoever to reduce the pain.

‘Hyung!’ The maknae tries to bring the leader to reality as he tries to release his hands from his hyung’s grip. But he can’t. Again, his hyung is just too strong.

The leader finally looks up and stares Sungjong at the eyes. He observes the younger’s face. His soft brown hair that falls back because he’s currently lying on the floor. His white soft skin. His small yet beautiful eyes. His soft and pink lips…………………

The older stops at the sight of the younger’s lips. Without realising what he’s doing, he suddenly crashes his lips on Sungjong’s lips, making him wriggle under Sunggyu’s strong grip. He softly chews on the younger’s lower lip, making the younger shudders at the sensation. He suddenly bites it so hard making the younger squeal in pain and unconsciously open his mouth, which is the right time for the older to enter his tongue into the his mouth. Sungjong’s eyes widen, shocked, and can’t make out what’s happening between him and his eldest hyung into words. He pushes his hyung with all of his power, but the older only pushes harder as he explore the younger’s insides. Sungjong can’t stop a moan escaping from his mouth. He shut his eyes, clenches his hands which are still being held down by the older.

Seconds later, he relaxes a bit under his strong and violent hyung. He’s grown tired. He runs out of breath. So does his hyung. He pulls back and tries to catch his breath. They’re both panting. Sungjong lets out a sob. He can’t stop. He can’t stop the verge of tears from falling. He never wanted this. He never expected this. He never thought that his eldest hyung who he trusted the most (because he’s feeling so safe whenever he’s around him, he knows he’ll be okay, he knows his hyung will protect him no matter what, maybe because he’s the eldest). His face drops to the side. He can’t even look at his hyung. He can’t. Not after what happens.

The older finally let go of the younger’s hands which are so red with the mark from previous event. He reaches for the younger’s cheek which dropped on the floor earlier. He can see that his dongsaeng is still in shock. He stares at Sungjong right in the eyes, making sure that what he’s about to say is a thousand percent true and the younger HAS to believe it because he’s been dying lately for keeping this secret all to himself.

He leans closer to Sungjong, who’s already broken into pieces because of the event earlier, and whispers,right  to the younger’s ears,

I love you, Lee Sungjong.’