Just cry, Sungjongie.

When the clock strikes 3 times, I'll be home.

‘HYUNG!’ He's finally able to release from the eldest hyung’s grip. His wrist burns. The place where his hyung held him hurts so much. He can even see the remaining mark.

‘Sungjongie….’ Suddenly, out of nowhere, still panting and trying to catch his breath, the older pulls the maknae into a hug. He flinches at the sudden movement his hyung made.

What… what is he doing?

‘Hyung… what’s wrong?’ Sungjong tries to let go of his hyung’s hug but he can’t, he’s too strong.

‘Mianhae, Jongie, mianhae…’ He lets out a sob and this surprises the maknae. He never cried. Sunggyu never cried. He’s the leader. He’s strong. Even when on stage and they won some Mutizen awards even Dongwoo and Woohyun cried so hard he didn’t cry, because Sunggyu is strong and that's why never cried.

The younger relaxes a little under the older embrace. He has a soft spot for seeing his hyungs crying. His legs get weak, he slowly falls to the ground with his hyung still hugging him.

‘Hyung….’ He pulls the older’s t-shirt and tries to face him. And oh God, he wishes he didn't do that. His hyung looks so terrible. His eyes are red and he’s still sobbing. He raises his hand, slowly, trying to reach his hyung’s hair.

‘What are you sorry for, hyung?’ He sounds hurt, worried, and caring at the same time, asking his hyung while slowly removing his hyung’s hair from his eyes so he can see him better.

‘I’m sorry for letting you hurt like this.’

Sungjong freezes.

How could he know….

‘I know you knew that Myungsoo’s leaving tomorrow…’

What, hyung, no…

‘I’m sorry, Sungjongie, I should’ve told you myself. I should’ve been there when you cried because you knew he’s going to go…’

Hyung, stop….

‘Mianhae, Sungjongie…’

Sunggyu looks up, and he can’t believe what his eyes are telling him. Sungjong cries. . He’s wrong again. He shouldn’t have said that. Sungjong’s hand falls weakly on his hyung’s cheek, not caring if his own are soaking.

Sunggyu pulls the maknae into a hug, he doesn't want him to hold back anymore. Seeing the love of his life  cries is multiplying the pain and guilt he's feeling. He comes near to the maknae's ear, and whispers a promise that he swears to God he will keep.

‘Cry, Sungjongie, cry. It’s okay not to be strong. It’s okay to cry. I’ll always be here for you no matter what happens.’

Hearing this, the younger can only hug him tighter and sobs louder.

He’s crying.

Sunggyu can tell because of the cold sensation he feels in his chest. He wipes his own remaining tears and caresses the younger’s head. He promises to take care of him, he promises he will never let him hurt again, he promises he will help him stopping Myungsoo from going tomorrow, because seeing the love of his life hurting like this is just too much for him.


note:

short chapterrrrr ><

sorry because I don't have any idea to make it longer ;-;

but I promise to make the next chapter longer~

:3