11

Is This Love?

Su-Ji's P.O.V

When we arrived at the studio, Seung-Ho and G.O were already there with the sound man, they raised a hand each in greeting and then continued fiddling with the wires and plugs.  I linked arms with Kerry and took her over to where they were standing.

"Hey," G.O said without looking up.

"Hi Su-Ji, How's it going?" Seung-Ho asked with a broad smile.

"Not bad at all, how's the family?" 

"Yeah, They're good."  He continued untangling the wires.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my friend Kerry; she's from the UK." I stated proudly.

"It's good to meet you," Seung-Ho said to Kerry in the most ridiculous English accent I'd ever heard. 

I smirked and walked off to warm up.

At 7:30pm, I scanned the room to see if everyone had arrived;  Thunder was quietly sat in the corner listening to music and reading over the lyrics to our new song, The girls were stretching, ready for any dancing our choreographer might suggest while Seung-Ho and G.O were now pulling themselves up on the door frame.  Mir... Where was he this time??

"Has anyone seen Mir?"I called out, frowning a little.

The quiet murmur I recieved in response told me no.

"Ugh..."I groaned aloud.  "Well, we'll just have to start without him."

Everyone took to the stage standing in their places while Kerry went to sit on the bench at the side of the room.

The music began to play and Seung-Ho's powerful voice echoed round the room as he sang the words to the song.  Next came Min-Hee's solo; the harder part as a section of it was in English; she got the words almost perfectly!

"Stop!!" Seung-Ho called out.

The room became unnaturally silent.

"It's not 'Shuting star' it's 'Shoating star'," He continued.

"What?! Shoating? What's shoating??" Eun-Mi laughed in Min-Hee's defense.

"That's how you pronounce it... isn't it?" He glanced at me hoping I'd have the answer.

We both turned to look at Kerry.