10

Is This Love?

Kerry's P.O.V

Once breakfast was over along with the seriously awkward conversation, Su-Ji and I set off for town where we met Min-Hee and Eun-Mi, another member of SHINKO.  She insisted we looked in all the shops and tried on practically every item of clothing and every pair of shoes we could find in our size.  I bought myself three new outfits each with a pair of shoes and a new perfume.

By the time 3:00pm arrived, my arms were laden with heavy bags and my feet were beginning to ache.

"Ugh," Su-Ji groaned.  "I seriously can't be bothered to walk all the way back home with this lot." beckoning towards the pile of bags at her feet.

"Hmm, you can leave them at mine until after the practice if you like?" Eun-Mi offered kindly.

"Aw, thanks! You really are an angel," Su-Ji said, giving her friend a squeeze.

Her house wasn't too far away from where we'd been resting and as soon as she'd fumbled with the lock and opened the door we all collapsed onto her super comfy couch.

"Haaaaaaah... This is the life," Min-Hee exclaimed, kicking off her shoes and lying back with her arms behind her head looking so comical I couldn't help but laugh.

The afternoon went by fast with a Rom Com and a bag of marshmallows in Eun-Mi's small but cozy living room.  As I watched the film, it dawned on me how quickly I'd been accepted into this circle of friends and how only two days ago, I had no idea they even existed!

When 7:15pm came round we all left the house and headed for the studio in the centre of town.  On the way, Su-Ji recieved a text, presumably from another member of the band.

"Oooooh, Joon texted!" She laughed.

"Going to be late, I'm with a... friend" Min-Hee read out, putting extra emphasis on the word 'friend'.

"Pffft, yeah, his date more like!" Eun-Mi scoffed.