Happy ending.

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

Hey guys. Sorry for the super late update. Homeworks everyday. :( Let's continue. :) This gonna be a short one by the way. Oh and yes. Happy Hari Raya to all the muslims out there. :) And this is the last chapter.

 

 

You were shocked. You got nothing else to say, but just longed for this day. You hugged him and nodded. He carried you beyond the surface. However, you requested to let you down. It was getting darker and both you and Kevin is going home. While the journey back home, Kevin searched for your hands and held them tightly. You let a smile on your face and awkwardly walk home together. You spoke.

"So are we going to let our parents know.. Or secretly?" You broke the silence and started the conversation.

"Does your mother allows you to have relationship?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah. She just said not to do anthing foolish. How about yours?" 

"Okay that's good news. Yeah they allow too, but with that condition you said just now." 

"Okay great. So we will just relax... And let them know.. Yeah don't be afraid." You said.

"Look whose talking." Kevin gave you the evil smile.

"Oh shut up." You gave him back a "lame" look. 

"Hahaha. Don't worry. Nothing's gonna happen. Your always mine baby. " Kevin just told you sweetly.

"Really?" 

"Yeah." He gave you a wide smile.

 

Both of you reached home soon before the sky is dark. When you reached home, your mum and your aunty and uncle look at both of you. 

 

"What.. The.. Did you two just..--" Kevin's dad was surprised, you interupted ;

"Yeah. " You said. Both you and Kevin let off the small grin. 

"Well well well.. Congrats" Your mother said.

"Haha thanks?" Kevin said.

 

Both of you went into your room and chatted. You had fun with him in the room. 

"Your always mine, _____. Your always mine. I love you baby." Kevin said.

"Same to you Kevin. I love you too baby.." You said.

 

 

 

THE END