Finally.

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

"Dear Kevin,

OMG. KEVIN. You finally replied too me! I miss you so much! It's great here is America. My current bestfriend is Amy. Well yeah. You are the best of best of best too. Parents are the only exception. XP Oh Kevin. When will I be seeing you? I dreamnt every night that you came.. I miss you so much. Did yo dreamt about me? Hope to hear from you soon!!

Sincerely,

Lilly."

 

After 10 minutes, he replied back. 

 

"Dear Lilly,

Yeap. What do you think? Of course i dreamt about you. Like what other says, when you dream about a person, it's means that person is missing you. Well yeah duh. I am miss you. And of course! I did dream about you! And hey. The good news is. I am coming to America in 3 days time! My mum booked a ticket for my family to vist you! Omg Lilly. I can't wait !! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Sincerely,

Kevin"

 

You read and screamed at the same time. 

"MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM!! KEVIN IS COMING TO AMERICA IN 3 DAYS. I repeat. 3. DAYS! Omg i can't wait!! " You literally shouted at your mum.

"Really?! Wow that's great! But you know Lilly..." Your mum said. You were shocked.

"You don't have to shout at me..." You laughed out loud.

"HAHA mum okay okay. I'm sorry. Hahaha." 

"Look at you. You are finally happy! See. I told you. Good things happen if you wait. " Your mum smiled and laughed at you. That sentence from Kevin really brighten your life.

"Hehe" You smiled at your mum.

 

"Dear Kevin, 

OMGOSH. REALLY?! YOUR NOT KIDDING RIGHT? Sorry for caps.XD Really really really really???? I am so happy! How long will you be in America? :DD Do you have phone? Give me your number. :) What time are you flying? Which airline are you taking? Which terminal are you taking? Oh and tell me your number so i can call you. Mine's _______________.

Sincerely,

Lilly."

 

After a few minutes, Kevin replied.

 

"Dear Lilly,

Yeap! It's for real. Excited huh? And yes. I forgetten to tell you. I am migrating back to America! Isn't wonderful?! My dad retired and want to come to America. I guess by now you are very happy eh? :D I am flying at 3 pm in the afternoon at 23 June, at terminal 3. Korea Airline. ^^ This is my number. ;) 123456789 I hope to see you soon Lilly! Don't have to reply! Good night!

Sincerely,

Kevin"

 

-Eh? Good night? Maybe it's night in Korea.- Yea. You though to yourself

 

After you read. You were hyped up. 

 

"MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kevin going to migrate to America! He said that he's father retired and wants to come back to America. Isn't great?! Mum im so happy!" You said with your hyped up feeling.

"Really Lilly? That's wonderful! Now you see...- " My mum was interupted by you. You knew she's gonna preached again and you dislike it. Thus, you interupted her.

"Mum, i'll go take a bathe. "

"Wait. I'm not finished."

"Oh come on. I want to sleep?"

"No."

"Please?-" You gave your 'super-duper' puppy eyes. 

"Fine. After you wake up."

-Oh no.- You murmured to yourself. 

"What did you say?" Your mother asked you with the stern look.

"Uhh.. Nothing nothing nothing." 

"Okay. See you later."

"Uhh. Okay." You gave the dull face and you went back to your room, took your clothes, and went for a bathe.

After the 30 minutes long and hot bathe, you went out of the toilet with your wrinkled toes and fingers. You blow dried your hair and went for a nap.You woke up at 6 pm and you walked out of your room. You brought along your phone and played your phone. 

"Mum!? Is dinner ready yet?"

"Oh Lilly you woke up already. Yes it's ready. Are you hungry?"

"Yes yes. Very hungry."

You had chicken-chop, french-fries and spagetti for dinner. You ate so full that you burp 4 times in a row.  You had your daily routine like watching television or something. After a few hours, you went to have a bathe again. And you went to room and sleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~Hey. Sorry for not updating. I was away from my home for a few days so i coucln't update. Sorry. When i came back i could not retrieve my password. I only got to retrieve it today. So sorry. D;. Have fun reading!~~  LOL. And the number, I wrote it anyhow. LOL