CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

~Made a change at the previous chapter. Read the dreaming part. :) Then , continue reading this chapter. :) Thank you!~

 

You and Kevin went to have breakfast. As usual. you have the same breakfast as everyday. 

 

"Hey Kevin. Teach me Korean." you requested.

"Not now retard. Eat your food." Kevin laughed and said.

"Haha zzzzzzz. Fine... But don't break your promise."

"I won't. Remind me." 

"Yeah duh~" You said.

 

Breakfast was over and you asked Kevin to teach you Korean language again. 

 

"Hey Kevin. What's big brother in Korean?" You asked.

"It's oppa. " Kevin said.

"Oh. So i'll call you oppa. All right?"

"Sure thing Lilly." Kevin smile and told you. You smiled back. 

"We will learn 3 words per day. Is that okay?" 

"Okay oppa!" You smiled and told him. When you said the word oppa, Kevin face lit up. It was the first time you called him oppa.

"Cheonmane dongsaeng!" You were puzzled. You looked at Kevin with the "what?" expression.

"What?"

"It's mean your welcome little sister." Kevin said.

"Oh th----" you were interuptted by Kevin.

"Oh... And 'what' is mwo." Kevin told you.

"Oh, wow thanks."

"Cheonmane dongsaeng!" Kevin look at you with a smiley face. You smiled back with the most gentle smile you can give.

 

Both of you decided to go for a swim at the nearby swimming complex. You asked your mum for permission and Kevin asked for permission from his parents. His parents, as well as your mum, agreed to it. Both of you started packing and you realised that your swimming costume was too small. Kevin had is own swimming costume but he decided to wear is own shirt to swim. Both of you decided to swim with your shirt on and not swimming costumes. Both of you prepared what to bring what you and him had to have, and remind each other to bring. Half an hour later, both of you exits your house and waited for the bus which leads you to the swimming complex. While waiting, you had a great chat with him. 

"Hey Lilly. Your mum's at home... Where's your dad?" Kevin started the topic.

"Umm."

"It's okay Lilly. If you do not wish to tell, don't tell." Kevin gave you the gentle smile and you smiled back. 

"No Kevin. My dad died because of cancer."

"Oh no. I am so sorry for you.. But don't be sad. You can share the same dad as me!" Kevin gave you smile. You almost wanted to cry but you took back your tears and keep on chatting with Kevin. 

"It's okay! Let's talk about other things. Like... relationship? So yeah. Kevin. Do you have girlfriend in Korea?" You changed the subject.

"Nah. All of them aren't my type. Some are attention-seeker.. Some are just paranoid aboout me. The thought about it gives me shivers. How about you Lilly?" Kevin responded to your question and asked you.

"Nope. I have no one I like. So far it's only others like me, however, they aren't my type too. Some are too desperate. Argh." Both of you laughed. The bus came in just 2 minutes time and you took it to the swimming complex. Both of you reached there in 10 minutes. Then, you went put your valuables and bag into the locker and passed the key to the office. You rememebered the number clearly and it's 259. After placing them, both of you went to the pool and relaxed there. Minutes passed while you and Kevin talks. 

"Here. Jump. I'll carry you." Kevin whispered into your ears.

"Umm okay." You listened to him and you jumped. Kevin carried you deeper into the pool. 

"Whoa Kevin. Where are you bringing me to?" You questioned Kevin. While he carries you, you felt love between you and him. It's the feeling you and your mum had together. Your heart pump faster and you do not know what to say next. 

"Relax. Breathe in deep when i say so. I'll show you something in the pool. Now!" You breathed in deep and you travel down into the pool. You felt that Kevin released you slowly. Then he went to the front of you and did hand signals. 

You looked carefully and saw Kevin telling you to keep quiet. Then, you looked closely again. He made:

I LIKE YOU.

You covered your mouth slowly as the force of water is pushing your hand. You told him the same thing. Kevin swam to you and hugged you tightly. Both of you swam up to the surface. To you, the time in the water is like minutes to you but it's only a few seconds. On the surface, Kevin kissed your forehead, and said:

CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? 

 

~Hey guys. How is this? I hope you like it? Please comment and subscibe! Thank you for subscribing! Muakies a lovely subscribers!~

~Want to know the next chapter? Continue reading. Updates by this week. :)~