Plane Crash?!

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

 


~~It gonna be a really really short one! Did it late at night! Sorry! Can't add more! Have school tomorrow! Please understand! ENJOY!~~

 

The next day, you know that Kevin is taking the afternoon flight today. You did your daily routine; brushed your teeth, take a bathe, ate breakfast. You have the same breakfast every morning but you did not complain. You are grateful enough to have food unlike the poorest of the poor. You did everything you did. You remembered the holiday homework that you have to do. You did 3 homeworks for 2 and a half hours and stopped. You did not want to holiday to be boring so you left some homeworks undone. 

After that, you went out with your mother to buy chocolate and gifts for Kevin and his parents. You went to the nearby shopping mall and got all your things there.

"Oh and yes, Lilly, I almost forgot. Is Kevin and his parents coming to live with us or what?" You mother scared the hell out of you and you jumped.

"Mum. Don't. Do. That. Good question anyway. I do not know. But if they do not have anywhere to live in, let them stay in your house for the time being?"

"Yeah sure. This only problem is. We do not have enough rooms." You mum said in despair.

"Well mum you can sleep with me. Then let them use there room. Or something. No wait. How about letting Kevin to use the matress and sleep in my room on the floor. And his parents, in the other room?"

"Yeah great idea Lilly."

"Okay. Settled. "

You went back home and placed the chocolate before it melts. You realized that there is still 3 hours before the sun sets. Both of you and your mother went to the badminton. You both played badminton for 2 and a half hour and went back home. You took a rest and went for a bathe. Then After your bathe, you went to dinner. Then, you went back to your room and wrap those gifts. There are 3 gifts so wrap so you took 1 hour and 30 mins to wrap all 3. Then you went to sleep straight away. 

During your sleep, you dreamt about a plane crash. You are not clear about the dream nor whether you know the ending. You woke up panting and sweatng. However, you eventually went back to sleep.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

Kevin was coming to America today. You were so happy that you woke up early and prepared so early to fetch him. You watch televison while wanting to pass the time. You turned your television channel to HBO and started to watch. You felt a little bored as you did not watch the story from the start. Thus, you do not know what they are talking about. You switched to other channel, one by one, but slowing realising that you are falling asleep. No! Lilly! Must not fall asleep. You thought to yourself. You switched off the television, and walked towards your mother. When you walked closer to her, you realised that she is washing the dishes. You did not wish to disturb her so you went back to your room and use your phone. You had the feel for news so we went to the application you had in your phone. You scrolled down to see if there is any interesting news to see. You scrolled down to yesterday's news and saw 'Plane Crash". Plane Crash. Plane Crash. Plane Crash. Those 2 words keep replaying in your head. You want to know whether Kevin is okay. You tap on the link and it directs you to the news. You read and it says 24 June, 1 am, Korea Airline. It also says, that it crashed during the period.

Your jaws dropped. 

Kevin is in the crash. 

 

~~ Want to know the next? Updating very soon! Keep on reading! Hwaiting~! ~~