It's Your Birthday

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

Today it's your birthday and you just realised it. Your brain is filled with Kevin that you forgotten your birthday. You suddenly thought about the picture and you know that you left it at the balcony last night. You race up to the balcony and search all corners until your mum came. 

"Hey darling. Good morning. Happy Birthday!"

"Morning mum. Thanks! Hey mum. Did you see the picture of Kevin and me?"

"Yes. It's with me. You were too tired that i left it with me. Lilly, go wash up first. I'll pass you the picture when your done."

"Whew. Thanks! Okay mum!" You said and you sighed a relief.

You went to your room and took a clean set of clothes and wash up. After 10 minutes, you were out of the toilet and went down to the living room. You asked from your mum the photo and you went up back to your room and kept it at a safe place. Where you can remember. You went back down to the living room and take your breakfast. 

"Hey mum. Can I call Amy later? To celebrate my birthday?" You asked your mother politely.

"Sure honey. Whatever makes you happy. "

"Thanks." You continued to eat your breakfast. Eggs and bacon is your breakfast.

 

"Amy, are you free today?" You asked Amy with those soft voice. There was silence for 5 secs. You kept speaking but no one is answering. Until something popped and scared the hell outta you.

"YOOOOO LILLY!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Yeah i am free. YESSSS??"

"OMG AMY. Never. Ever. Do that again. You scared me. I want to ask you to come over my house and celebrate my birthday with me. "

"OH LILLY. Okay.. Oh. Sure~ What time?"

"Whenever you can. Just don't come after 6. I'll smack your if you do." You laughed as you said the sentence.

" HAHA oh okay sure thing! See you later! Bye!"

"Okay bye!" You said and you ended the call. ~I am so glad that Amy's coming.~ You thought to yourself.

 

You and your mum went to the nearby cake shop to buy your cake. Your mum asked you to choose the flavour you like. Since you like chocolate, you chose a chocolate cake.

"A small one will do mum. It's only 3 person." You said. You are so generous that you wanted your mum to save money as you know that she is not working a work which pays large amount of money. Your mother said okay..

Once you and your mother finished buying, you 2 went back home and put the cake into the fridge immediately. After 5 minutes when you reached home, Amy came. 

"Hey Amy your here..!!" You said happily.

"No Lilly. I am not here. I am in America. " Amy gave you the 'dot dot dot ' look and you gave back the 'lame' look. 

"Whatever. Come in!"

"Okay."

You poured a glass of water for her. 

"Thanks." Amy said.

"Your Welcome!" You said.

Your mum came down and was greeted by Amy. 

"Hey... Amy... How are you?" Your mum started talking to Amy. 

"Well... I am just gonna leave you two to talk. I am going check my email. Amy, go up once your done." You gave Amy the evil look. 

You left to your room and both you mother and Amy are talking.

 

You went up to you room with Kevin still filling your mind. You rushed up to your room and set up your laptop. Once it was set up, you went on the internet and went to your email. You checked for Kevin's email. You searched and searched but you couldn't find any of his email. ~Did he really forgot me?~ You thought to yourself as you have the teary eyes. ~Don't cry Lilly. Be strong.~ You thought to yourself again. You closed your laptop and jumped on your bed. You rest and waited Amy to come. ~Aww poor Amy. She's suffering from my mother's preaching.~ You thought to yourself and you laughed secretly. You waited for 15 more minutes. During the wait, you used your laptop and played AuditionSEA.~Ugh. So long...!!~ You thought to yourself again. You could not wait any long so you went down to save Amy. When I was half way down, I peeked though the stairs and saw the Amy was about to sleep.

"Kekekekeke."

Amy looked at you and frowned at you.

"Mum!!! Have you seen my watch!!!?" You shouted.

 "No dear. Sorry!" Your mum said. 

"Mum please!! Help me go find it!! Dad left it for me!!"

"Oh Lilly. Fine.."

 

"Oh thank God. Lilly! You..." Amy frowned at me. I know what she is thinking but i just kept quiet as if nothing happened.

"What?" You said.

"Nevermind."

"Okay."

 

It is soon 8 o'clock. All of you have eaten dinner. 

"Time to cut cake!" Your mum shouted.

"Yes. Finally." You said happily.

"Okay!" Amy said.

 

-SKIP-

 

"WAIT...! Make 3 wishes before you blow the candle's fire. " Your mum reminded you.

"Oh yes." You said.

~I wish that all my kin will be strong and healthy including Amy and Kevin. I wish that I can visit Korea and find Kevin. Lastly, I wish that I can meet Kevin someday.~ You blowed the fire away.

Both Amy and your mother clapped and hugged you. 

"Your finally 17 now Lilly." Your mum said. You just reply with a 'yeah' 

 

"Well Lilly Happy Birthday! " Amy said.

"Thank you so much for coming. I owe you big time." You said.

"No you don't. No problem. Oh anyways, it's late. I have to get home."

"Oh yeah. Ohkay. I'll see you off."

"Bye! Take care! Careful!"

"You too! Bye!!" You waved goodbye.

 

           _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it! Comment! Subcribe! 

Update soon!