Retard Face

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

"Hey. Wanna come to my house? " You asked.

"Yeah sure,"

 

After a one hour, you're back at home with Kevin's family and him himself. Your mum asked them whether they have their own house to live in. 

"Oh no. We do not have one..  I am trying to buy a house.. For the meantime, i will book a hotel to stay." Kevin's father replied.

"Oh i see.. Why don't you come stay with us while you find a house." You mother said. 

"Na.. It's okay! It will be awhile. Besides, i do not want to bother you." 

"No no. You won't. Just stay. You have rooms. " Your mum gave Kevin's parents smiley faces.

"Hmm.. Okay.. However, once we found a house, we will move." 

"Yeah yeah sure." 

 

You and Kavin chatted together with tears of laughter. You rewind those times you had with him as a kid. Time by time, you both were too engross that both of you lost track of time and was late. Both of you forgotten to sleep too. You brought in the matress and help Kevin to set it up as he goes to take a bath. He bathed fast and it was time for you to bathe. You walk out of the toilet after you done everything and trip over something you do not know what it is. You fell backwards and screan. Kevin ran toawrds you and surprisely, Kevin caught your back and both of you look straight into each others eyes for 5 seconds. Suddenly, you fell apart and went back to reality. Both of you look shocked and surprise. Although you were shocked, you still said thankings to Kevin. Without him, you wil be in the hospital lying on the bed. You both begun to prepare to sleep and slept at 1. 

"Good night Kevin! And, thank you once again." You said with a smile.

"Good night Lilly. Yah!! I told you. No more thankings. I said it's fine a thousand times!" Kevin replied.

"LOL Okay okay. And what is yah? LOL."

"Oh. It's a Korean Language. Been there for 7 years, need to know Korean. It means 'HEY!' " Kevin said with expression.

"Oh... Okay good night! "

"Good night. And i'll teach you some Korean language tomorrow. Those basics. " 

"Okay sure. Night!"

You fell asleep but you still can sense that Kevin is awake. He keeps flipping over and over. Time by time, you fell into deep sleep. You do not know what is happening with surroundings. 

~Kevin......... Where are you...~ You said while you were dreaming.

"Whoa whoa. Lilly i am here.."

~Where are you??~ 

"I'm in your house. "

~Oh.. Kevin you're here. Finally here. I miss you so much.. I like you..~

"Lilly. Why do she always dream." Kevin muttered. However, Kevin looked shocked.

"I like you too Lilly. Good night.." 

Kevin went back to sleep but could not sleep. He is not used to the surroundings. Unlike his bed in Korea. However, he soon fell asleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY 

You woke up earlier than Kevin. You saw him still sleeping in a peaceful manner. You tip toed to the toilet and wash up. After you washed up, you went back to your room. Once you reached you room, you noticed that everything was sparkling clean. Everything was arranged properly and at it's usual place. Your bed was neat and so was the matress being kept away. You open your mouth wide.

"Morning Lilly!" Kevin said. He paused and took a look at you.

"Dude. Close your mouth. Flies will go in and you will eventually swallow them. And digest. And then you'll have stomachache. And then pass out. Yeah. LOL" Kevin laughed, so did you.

"Whoa Kevin, did you do all the cleaning?" You still looked shocked but you closed your mum.

"Yeah. Surprised eh? I do this everyday in Korea. So i am used to it."

"Oh really?"

"What? Don't believe? Whatever. So it's the UFO did the cleaning eh? LOL" Kevin laughed so hard. So did you.

"Yah Kevin! Now my tummy aches."

"Whoa Lilly. You're a fast learner!" 

"Duh~" 

"Oh shut up. You and your retard face."

"Oh big mistake."

 

You both ended up in a pillow fight. The pillow feather was all over the bed. And the room was messy once again. 

"Ya Kevin. Wash up and let's go eat breakfast."

"Oh okay sure thing , RETARD FACE." 

"Argh." You sighed. But eventually laughed.

 

~Hey guys. It's a really short one. I did not have to put on more. Mianhae! Shall update tomorrow if I have time! Enjoy readers!~