I Finally Have You Back. Finally.

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

"WHAT?! OH NO.. CAN'T BE.." You shouted. Suddenly, your mum barged in your room. 

"Lilly. What on Earth happened? Was it you or the neighbour. Cause you know Mrs. Dawn shouts ----" your mum asked, looking shocked. However, you interupted your mum.

" Mum.... L-L-Look..." You passed your mother your phone. You looked pale.

"Omg Lilly. You are so pale." When your mum recieve your phone, she was shocked.

"WHAT?! OH NO.. No wonder.. Come on Lilly. Don't be sad. I am sure God knows what he is doing. Maybe Kevin missed the plane?"

"I hope so." You sighed, hoping that everything will be okay.

You went back to your room. You had nothing to do. And you have those mixed feelings that you can't describe. You ended up praying to God that Kevin is okay and will come back to America safe and sound. The moment after you prayed, your phone ring. This number is familiar.. You thought to yourself. You pick up, not knowing who really is. 

"Hello? Lilly? It that you?" the person said to you.

"Yes. Yes i am Lilly. May I know who are you?" You replied.

"Yes. Lilly. I finally go through you! I am Kevin!" 

"Oh. My. Gosh. Kevin! You're ALIVE! YOU ARE NOT DEAD! Omg! I was so scared." 

"Gosh. Lilly. You must have read the news. Relax. I wasn't in the plane. I missed the plane. Now i am booking for the next plane. And it comes tomorroww morning. Relax. I'm fine."

"Whew. I am so glad that you are okay. So why did you call? " 

"Nothing. Just to tell you that I'm fine and will be coming the following day.. "

"Oh... Okay.. I'll pick you up when you reach that day. Call me!"

"Okay sure thing. Bye!"

"Bye!"

 

"MUM!!! KEVIN'S FINE! IT'S LIKE WHAT YOU SAID! HE MISSED THE PLANE!" You shouted to your mother from your room as you were lazy to go out of your room. 

After few seconds, your mum came in. "Really? That's wonderful, darling!" 

"Yeah. I know!" 

You quickly thank God. You thank that he is fine and he missed his plane.

 

Days passed and every day you did the daily routine. 

 

THE FOLLOWING DAY

"Mum!! Where's my jeans!!??" You shouted to your mum from your room when you are digging your closet. 

"Isn't it in the closet?!" You mother shouted back.

"No!! Somehow i can't find it!!" You shouted. 

"Whoa Lilly. I am here?" 

"LOL mum. Sorry. Help me find? Please?" 

"Fine. Can't you wear something else?"

"No." You directly told your mother before 5 seconds. 

It was 5 am in the morning and you had to prepare and get ready to go to the airport. Kevin's coming. You could not find your jeans so you asked you mother to help you. You wonder off to bathe. When you came out, your jeans is alreay on your bed. 

"LOL, mum where you find it?" 

"Under?"

"Ouh."

"Quick. I am already done. I'm waiting."

"Okay."

You went done for breakfast and ate the same food. You did everything you needed ; you packed your bag etc. You set off soon as possible. You and your mother took taxi and went to Terminal 3. You waited there and fell asleep eventually. After awhile, Kevin called. You sleep feels only a minute. However it's an hour.

"Hello. Kevin? Reached America?" You asked. 

"Yeap. I am checking out now."

"Ohkay. That's wonderful!"

You chatted with him for a few minutes. After a few minutes, you hung up the call. You waited outside for Kevin and his parents to come. Once they come, you hugged Kevin so tightly. 

"Wow Lilly. You've grown so much. " Kevin's parents said.

"Yeah you did Lilly." Kevin said.

"Thanks you. You too Kevin. Taller than me." You said, finally smiling.

You both took a laugh. While you and Kevin talk, you mum and Kevin's parents chatted. 

"So how's life?" Kevin asked.

"Life was hard without you though.. Finally i have you back. I am so glad." You said.

 

~~Hey guys! This the next chapter? What will come out next? Continue reading! Hwaiting! Lots of thanks to my fellow subcribers! :DD Have a nice day!!! :D~~