I kept crying..

Just Childhood Bestfriends?

You went back to your room and checked your phone. While checking, you realised that you have 10 new messages. You opened your message inbox and realised that all of your messages are birthday wishes. You are bored. So you sent thankings to the people who texted you. One of them is Amy. 

You texted Amy for a long period of time. This keeps you busy for a while. After 10 minues, Amy had to bathe and told you not to reply back. You went to your computer desk and used your laptop. You plan to check your email. While checking, you feel sad again as you did not see Kevin's email. ~I hope he doesn't forgot me and my email~ You thought to yourself. You went on and played Maple. This made you forget the surroundings for awhile. You played for 3 hours and then you shut the laptop. You went out and check whether there is anyone outside. You went to the kitchen and saw your mother washing the dishes.

"Mum let me help you. I am bored." You asked your mum as you are bored.

"Sure honey." Your mother 

Once you are done washing the dishes, you went to take a bath. You took your phone along and went in the toilet with your songs on. You bathe for 30 mins as you have a long and warm soak. After 30 minutes, you came out of the toilet and went to sleep. You could not sleep so you took your phone and used twitter. You tweeted all yours feelings. Hoping that no one will see. After a few minutes, you fell asleep.

 While sleeping, you felt someone kocking on the door, then the door opens. Although you heard it, you still kept your eyes close. After that, you felt a kiss on your forehead and a word 'good night" and a "happy birthday". You knew it's your mother. When she went out of the room, you gave a wide smile on your face and went back to lala land.

You dreamt that Kevin kissed your head and cheeks everyday. During your sleep, you were hallucinating.

 

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning. You did the usual routine; use phone, wash up. 

"Mum good morning!" You shouted. There is no answer. You search around the house for your mum. But all you found is a piece of paper on the dining table. 

"    Hi Lilly, 

Good morning. When you read this paper, you must be finding me. I went to the supermarket and buy breakfast for you. I'll will be home soon.

Love,

Your Mum ♥   "

 

~Sigh. What should I do now?~ You thought to yourself.

You went to the balcony and ley on the bed. You think about what Kevin is doing now, how is he and where is he. ~Kevin.. Where are you..? I miss you so much.. Pleae come back..~ You thought to yourself as tears roll down again and again. You can't stop yourself from crying. You cry yourself to sleep. You woke up when your mother woke you up. 

"You have been crying again. Have you?" You nodded your head at your mother. 

You went to toilet and look at the mirror. You saw yourself with red eyes. ~I have to stop crying~ You thought to yourself. 

"Come, let's go eat." You mother said while holding your hands. 

"Okay. What do we have for breakfast?" You asked your mother. 

"As usual. Eggs and bacons. I just cook them differently today. Fried!" Your mother exclaimed.

"Oh yes. I longed to eat fried eggs and bacon!!"

You and your mother went to the diner table. Your mother went to the kitchen and prepared the food. You just wait at the sofa lying down. After few minutes, the food is ready to be eaten. After eating, you went back to your bedroom and switch on your laptop. Once you are able to use internet, the first thing you did was to check your email. While scrolling down fast, you suddenly saw Kevin's name. Because you scrolled down fast, you have to scroll up slowly. You got excited but you thought to yourself to just make sure before you get excited. You could not find it scolling up so you scrolled all the way up and slowly scrolled down. In 5 seconds, you saw Kevin's email. You were so excited that you scream and ran down to your mum and told your mother what happened. You mother is also so excited that both of you ran up to your bedroom. Once you are in your room, you went to your computer table and moved the mouse towards the email link. You clicked it and it brings you to Kevin's email link.

"     Dear Lilly, 

       Hey Lilly! Omg! It has been long since i last hear from you. When was the last time you sent email to me? Sorry if i took so long to reply your message. I lost my email password. I only get to retrived in today. I'm so sorry. :( Anyways, i miss you soo much. How are you anyway?I am perfectly fine. Anyway, how's life in America? You know in Korea? Everyday i get teased in school. You know, those lame teasing. Well not everyday. I have lots of friend who helps me anyway. But you are the only person that i am super close with. Parents are the only exception. Anyway, how's auntie? My mum is fine too. Send regards to auntie! Well, i hope to hear from you soon! 

      Love,

      Kevin      "