Chapter 2 : My Time with You

Remember Me?

You looked at the mirror. You admire yourself as you looked very stunning in the white wedding dress.

"This is what a wedding feels like. Everyone seemed very busy for weeks. And I thought those silly happy endings only work in books and movies. Then again, snap out of it _____ ! We're talking about a real life one, those happy endings in stories and movies are scripted. This? You must be very lucky to have a happy ending like in those movies" You thought, then you nearly cried.

“You shouldn’t be crying right now. You might mess up the makeup” CL advised

“Sorry, I just got carried away” you tried to wipe away your tears carefully

Suddenly Dara came in

“Wow, you look very beautiful. You must be very lucky, _____!” she exclaimed

“Hey do you know what’s exciting about a wedding?” she smirked

I was still speechless

“The after party. Usually it’s more exciting, then you two can have some lone time. If you know what I mean” she winked

You walked slowly in the aisle with a smile on your face. And there he is, waiting for you. He looks very dashing in a suit, right?  He fixed his tie with a very cool expression.  

(By the way, while I was writing for this part I suddenly thought he  reminds me of a Korean version of Robert Pattinson *IMO, Seungri looks even better ^^v *)  You stood in front of him and then he places his hand on your cheek.

“You look pretty yesterday” he smiled

“You mean today I don’t?” you replied sarcastically

“Nope, in fact you look lovely. I’m sorry if I broke several promises in the past. But I promise to love you until I die”

He pulled you closer… closer…. And closer …. He gave a peck on your lips.

-       That night –

(The after-wedding party)

You were talking to the guests about your wedding. Afterwards you sat alone while wondering about what you're going to do next. Because being married is no fun and games. You saw someone holding your hand in front of you.

"Care for a dance?"
 

You were astonished. You're already married but that spark was still there just like hwo you first met. You paused for a while due to your mind drowning in his charm. You agreed to dance with him. 

( Your POV)

Wow! I had the best time of my life. We had an after-wedding party and everyone congratulated me during the party. Although I had fun, but I was tired like hell. My bones were aching since I had to wear heels, believe me I never wear them and I prefer flats even better. I finished changing into my pajamas, and then I tried to rest my tired body. Then he joined me in the empty spot next to me.

It was getting late and I couldn’t sleep. I checked my phone and it’s already 1 AM. Usually I’m already asleep at this hour, somehow there’s something that made me couldn’t sleep. I tried checking on Seungri, he was closing his eyes already. I sighed deeply.

“Aren’t you going to sleep baby?” he asked with his sleepy eyes staring at me

“I am. But I felt something wrong” I said

“Tell me” he opened his eyes

I told him that it’s just awkward I had to sleep with him (although I did once). Since I stayed in the house, I usually sleep alone. I’m actually pretty used to being alone.

“It doesn’t mean I have a problem with you, I’m just not used to this yet” I sighed again

He grabbed me. So now my head is leaning on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat. Mine is getting irregular, and I felt my heart felt like it’s going to explode. I can feel my face starts to blush even though it’s dark I bet my face is already bright red

“Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it in a while. But I have to admit, I can’t sleep too. I also have the same problem as yours” This is strange. How did we become insomniacs together? Is this happening already so fast? We tried to talk about our future together.

“It’ll be great if we have a child” he said as he broke the silence between us. I gasped. Did he just say that? You’re joking! I nearly screamed.

“Are you sure? It’s tough you know” I replied

“Since when you sound like an ahjumma?” He laughed

“I’m not. I’m just saying we need to think about it for some time”

 

(Seungri’s POV)

She’s right. I need to think about it. I don’t want her to be worried all the time , I really want to see her smile. I also dread if the kid won’t get normal friends because his/her appa is part monster. The worst thing is what if something happens when _______ is conceiving our kid? Although I want to have one so bad and as soon as possible. Lee Seunghyun, you’re married not because you want to just have a kid and nothing else! It means you love her and protect her whatever happens, you did manage to save her last time  but that was pretty foolish. I thought.

"You looked worried" she said

"Yeah. Did I shock you when I said I really want to have kids with you?" 

"Of course I'm shocked"

“I bet it’s going to be tough I have to take care of two babies then” she whispered

(Your POV)

“Wait, two babies? Who?” he asked with a blank expression

“Our kid and… YOU. My sweet baby panda” I laughed

He just smirked shyly. We noticed that it’s getting late yet we still can’t sleep. We struggled to close our eyes. We tried to snuggle but won’t work. Then I saw his eyes were half-closed while I’m still awake. I pulled his head closer to mine and let his hair go through the gaps of my fingers. I felt his hand running down my back.

Finally the night felt peaceful. No awkwardness which separated us.

Only contentment.

The pale moonlight shone from the window as I glanced at him. My hand in his short dark brown hair and I can see him closing his eyes with a smile filled with innocence. I his hair one last time then let his chin rest on my shoulder and vice versa (mine on his shoulder). I can finally close my eyes. And we drifted into dreamland until the dawn greets us.

 

 -Next morning-

“Mmph…. What is this?” I asked to myself. Somehow I felt something weird on my hand. My left hand is behind my head, but the problem is with the right one. I tried to guess what I just touched now. Before you know it, my hand was like exploring his body. This is insane! I can even see him smiling in his sleep.

My hand landed on something warm. Oh my…. Is that… I gasped.

“What is it?” he woke up

“Can you check where is my hand currently at?” I answered nervously

He checked under the blanket. Please don’t let it be there

“Found it” he said

And it was his other hand. I sighed with relief.

“Your hand just touched mine. Where do you think it was?’ he asked. He examines my hand as he saw my metallic blue painted nails with white stars on it.

“What are you doing?” I asked

“Nothing” he smiled

“Today is going to be our special day. You should get ready now”

(Author's POV)

Both of you went for a picnic together near the lake, right where he proposed to you a few days ago.  Since both of you were bored, you decided to play a little game.

"I think I forgot something" he wondered

You're puzzled. Forgetting something? You thought you have everything already for the trip. 

"But I have everything already" you replied

"Not that" he digged through his pocket and he found a box of Pocky . Then he took one piece

"Here you go. Try to bite at the end, don't let go"

"What is this all about?" you're getting curious

"If I put my hand on your shoulder means you open your eyes. And you can call me oppa, that's what I was about to say before."

"Ne oppa" you closed your eyes

While closing your eyes, you're biting the Pocky at the end. Seungri is bitting the other. He starts to bite and every time he does it, his face starts to get closer to you. And.... he placed his hand on your shoulder signalling you to open your eyes. Your lips were locked in his while he's smiling with his eyes closed. You felt his hand through your hair. He opens his eyes and in front of him was your surprised face. 

"Well, what do you think?" he smirked

You just blushed with your head down which made him chuckle. His laughter made you forgot why were you blushing at that moment. You told you really enjoyed that part as you watched the sunset and laughed together.