Chapter 1 - Surprise

Remember Me?

 

(Your POV)

           You know there’s something about Seungri which I just can’t put my finger on. Unbelievable right?  We’ve been together for months and lately he’s been hiding something since last week. I’m worried if I did something wrong. I tried talking to the others but nearly all of them  didn’t give me any help to stop this problem.

“Daesung, what should I do? He’s been hiding something. I’m too scared if he’s going to break up” I sighed after explaining what happened.

“I don’t think he would do that for no reason. I mean there’s gotta be something like a motive that drove him” he said calmly

“I know but I don’t want to lose him. I’d rather be single for the rest of my life rather than losing that guy”

“Aish.. That guy, probably he’s busy doing something. Usually we told him to go to sleep and finish his work the next day instead. He insisted staying up late sometimes he wakes up like a zombie, he takes things seriously. Way too serious” TOP commented.

Don’t you just hate it when the guy you usually spend time with together suddenly leaves you? He tends to return home late. Every night I sleep with the spot next to me empty and I usually find him sleeping outside on the couch. If he ever sleeps with me he never told me about his day like he used to do, he just took a shower, change his clothes, then sleep. No ‘good night darling” or at least we snuggle together like usual.

I’m starting to feel restless. I couldn’t sleep at all. I tried to make myself a cup of coffee while reading my book which I haven’t read for a while. Les Misérables, The Miserable Ones. Yes! And I’m one of those miserable ones. I didn’t manage to finish reading the previous chapter. I checked the pages and I’m still halfway there, I even forgot what happened in the previous story. Never mind about it I’ll just read. I’m waiting up alone and it’s 4 AM already. No sign of him yet. I tried to wait.

As the sun rises and I felt the warm sunlight from the window touching me as a signal to wake up. I checked my phone and it’s already 9 AM. That’s funny. Then I heard a knock on the door. Who is it? I can’t let him see me looking all messed up. I fixed my hair into a ponytail and I looked at the mirror, I’m starting to get dark circles under my eyes. It’s already my second week staying up very late.

“_______ , answer me please!”

“Coming!” I yelled

I opened the door. No one was there. I swear I heard someone was at the door. I only found a bouquet my favorite white and pink roses. There was a note attached to it

Darling, I’m sorry I’ve been ignoring you for two weeks. I want to make it up to you tonight. Please meet me downstairs at 7 PM, everyone will be there. It’s very important. And please try to look your best tonight ;)

Oh you… I thought as my face blushed. I was standing at the door smiling for no reason and holding the note.

“ _______ -ah, why are you smiling?” Minzy asked

“Nothing” my mind finally returned to a normal state

“Let me see that” Minzy grabbed the note

“Ooohhh nice…. Looks like something awesome is going to happen. This I gotta see!” she nearly exclaimed.

“Ok can I have the note back?” I faked a smile

I went to take a shower. I love that feeling you get taking a cold shower in a sunny morning after you felt stressful the whole night. I just love that feel while humming the tune of Fantastic Baby. Afterwards I continued reading my book. I need to finish it by tonight because I might die of curiosity if I don’t finish sooner.

While I was finished reading, I checked the clock and it’s 6.45 PM. Oh ! I’m dead! I need to get ready. I can’t be late. I put on my halter neck little black dress which shows off my shoulders and it suits me perfectly as I smile looking at the mirror. I fixed my hair and makeup, I’m all set now!

I waited for him to show up. And he didn’t appear at all. I was trying to hold my rage. I felt my heart was shattered into a million tiny pieces. You pabo! I thought you promised to show up. What a waste! I returned to my room then changed into a simple white T-shirt which belongs to him and my casual light green shorts. I  let down my hair and removed the makeup.

As I tried to go downstairs to fetch a glass of water, I heard someone singing. Wait.. those lyrics are familiar. I tried to listen closely

Then what am I suppose to do?

What am I suppose to do?

Hey I’m slowly break it down

I’m slowly break it down

What am I supposed to do?

“What are you doing?” I asked

He pulled my hand and dragged me outside the house. Suddenly the others were watching us. CL rubbed her eyes wondering what this commotion all about is. Minzy and Dara were pulling out their phones while they’re about to take our photo. Nearly all of them watched us except TOP and Taeyang who were already sleeping soundly.

He started to sing

 You looked pretty yesterday, but I think you look best today

What is it? Should we go to the hospital if you’re sick?

 “I’m not sick today, silly” I giggled.

He continued

Did you know? To my eyes, you seem frail enough to be trampled

Now that I’m here, I’ll keep awake right next to you watching you

“_____ , I know I’ve neglected you for the past two weeks. I’m very sorry” he pulled my body close to him.

“What took you so long?”

“I needed time to consider something. I dread if I’m being like a monster to you and wondering if this is the right thing to do” He removed my old ring which I got when I became his girl. I nearly cried then he placed a new one on my finger.

“_____ , will you---“ I squealed while saying yes. I cried tears of joy as he pressed his lips on mine. Everyone else gasped and some were saying, ”Aaaawwww……” 

“That’s the greatest thing someone has ever done for me” I cried

“Do you know what the biggest victory I’ve had is?” he asked

“I don’t know. What is it?” I became confused

“The biggest victory I’ve had is winning your heart and the chance to be with you for the rest of my life” he whispered.

Sorry if it's to short, I'l try to make it longer in the next chapter^^