Chapter 8 - HELP!

Remember Me?

(in your room)

(Your POV)

I have no idea if I should this. I sighed while staring at the window. 

"_____ , are you sure you want to do this?" I asked to myself

 

Tons of questions came into me. Is it going to hurt? Am I going to feel strange? Will the pain ever go away? I'm very scared now, this is all my fault I got into this mess. Forgive umma. I placed my hand on my tummy, and I nearly cried. I looked at the window and a familiar view can be seen through it although it's behind me. Yes, those bright violet eyes. I know who's that.. No need to call him. 

"Seems like someone's very worried" he wrapped his arms around my waist

"How did you know?"

"Of course I know" he whispered

I turned around and there he was, right behind me all the time.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes I am. Just please get on with it!" I nearly cried

"Psssstt.... calm down." he hushed while his thumb ran on my face wiping my tears away

"Alright. I want you to close your eyes. I promise it won't hurt, you might feel a slight pinch like being injected. Try to hold the pain, okay?"

"Arasso" I close my eyes

(Author's POV)

 

As you close your eyes, he smirked while his fangs popped out. He starts to lean closer to your neck and his fangs pierced your neck slowly. Roughly a few minutes later, he lets go and you notice there's a red mark on your neck. It looks like a hickey. But you're glad you had the guts to take it. 

"There, all done" he whispered

You turned around and he the blood on his lips while smiling seductively again. You nearly freaked out  since he looked like a real monster. Then he placed his hand on your face and stared at you. His stare was very scary although you've been together with him, but you still find the sight of his stare to be frightening. 

"Jagiya, you should take a look at the mirror now" he took you to the mirror and you saw something different. Your eye color turned frown brown into a glassy hazel color. Rather than being scared, you grinned on your and his reflection. Even though he already let you go but he starts hugging you again, this time a bit tighter than before.

"What's gone into you? Can you let me go now, I need to tell the others. And since when you had an iron grip?"

"I just wanna hold you like this. Iron grip? Yeah, 'cause I'm strong baby" he grinned

"You're such a " you sighed

"I know, but I like it"

"Do you act like this at all of the girls you meet?"

"Nope, only...you" he's still smiling

There was a long silence between both of you. Then GD barged in the room.

"Both of you should get down here!" he yelled

Suddenly all of you were shocked to see a horrible view. Lynn was found lying on the floor with a knife sticking out on her back in a pool of blood. There was a tape attached to her hand. GD tried to play the tape.

"Hello everyone, I want to play a game. I'm not going to reveal who I am, you're going to figure out yourself and also why I killed this girl. You're going to have to figure it out." 

A mist appeared and covered the whole room,most of them were coughing. And you wree feeling sick as well.

"Seungri!" you reached out your hand at him and he grasped it tightly. All of you passed out in a blink of an eye.

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

Yes! Finally I've got them. Now I need to find a way to get rid of them. I smirked. I took them into my car and drove away into a prison-like building. The building was covered with very tall and thick concrete walls, they can't escape! With this they will all parish, and soon ______ will be mine! Each of them I placed in different chambers and also I have camras watching their every move. Now these guys can't run away for good!