Chapter 12 - Trivia

Remember Me?

     Hey guys, thank you so much for reading and subscribing this. Although this isn't a part of the story, but I'm going to tell you some extras from this story and also from Splice. Since tomorrow I'll be on a 16-day hiatus due to a family trip to Europe, I'll try to find some extra ideas to work on the story tidbits. The tidbits will be in the form of oneshots on how the boys (the other Bigbang members) react and how they spend time with Joon. So without a due, here's some facts about the stories.

 

General (both stories) :

- Both of the stories are inspired from Bigbang's new song, Monster (hence the vampire -ish theme). But 'Remember Me?' is mostly inspired by it, while Splice only a little bit though.

- Both of the stories are actually in one series called 'Secrets' (there's only two stories)

- Both stories are about my ultimate bias from Bigbang. I have two biases, but can you guess who's the #1? ^^

- About the tidbits, I'll try it to finish the 4 oneshots before mid-July because school is going to start soon.

- If someone asks me which is better, 'Remember Me?' or 'Splice' ?  I'd say 'Remember Me?' I have to admit Splice's storyline is a bit too fast.

Splice :

- This is actually my first fanfic with a vampire-ish theme. And honestly this is the most mind squeezing story I've wrote, the second would be 'Remember Me?'

- Despite being the most mind squezing, Splice is shorter since I had to cram all of my ideas in one story. It tooks me around 2-3 weeks to make the storyline, but I made into 6 chapters in 1 day since I dread I won't be able to write because I had to deal with graduation.

Remember Me? :

- If you pay attention in chapter 4, I mentioned that Taeyang and Daesung's origin of their powers will be revealed. Actually both of them got it since it's inherited through their parents. If both parents have the monster gene in them, the higher chance the child will get it as well. If one of them is a normal human, the chances are smaller but it has a high risk of death whether the child will die/both the mother and the child itself. 

- For Joon, his powers aren't shown yet. They will gradually show when he's around 7 years old, the monster effect will fully develop when he's 15-16 years old. If a person gets the monster effect from being bitten, it can appear anytime and at first either it will make the affected turn wild/ drain their energy (but not severely). It might take around a week until a month to control it.

- Lynn also has the monster effect, but why did she die? Apparently Jonghyun stole the antidote, he added the antidote to the knife before killing her. So she lost her powers and got killed instantly.

- If I compare to Splice, I tend to be more chill in writing this one. It has a better pace since I have time to think about the storyline slowly.

 

Above all, I would like to thank each and every one of you for subscribing and the comments since Splice. Gamsa ^^