GD and TOP 's story

Remember Me?

     This chapter and the next one  will be short stories about Joon and the how the other members spend time with the little youngster. So the first one is about GD and TOP. Enjoy!

GD's story - Magic Mushroom

"Where is it?" he grunted. His room was a bit messy, with clothes scattered around everywhere. He kept looking everywhere.

"Hyung, what's with all the noise?" Daesung came in with a slightly sleepy expression. 

"I can't find it"

"What?"
 

"The mushroom hair wig that I used in the Monster MV. I can't find it in here! Have you seen it?" GD asked. Then in his room he saw a light yellow jellyfish-like thing crawling on the floor. It made giggling noises every few minutes, and it crawled towards GD's jacket. Then the weird thing gnawed on the jacket's sleeve. 

"Is that a vacuum cleaner? Who bought it? How come I've only seen it now? What's with the noise, must be a magical vacuum cleaner that can laugh maybe.. How did we get these weird stuff in here?" GD cocked his eyebrow while mumbling to himself. He moved closer and poked the weird thing. Then it giggled again.

"It can laugh? Wow.. This must be a magical vacuum cleaner!" And then the weird thing gnawed on the jacket's sleeve, which made GD freaked out.

"GAAAAHHH.... That's MY favorite jacket!" He panicked while tugging the sleeve. Then Gaho came into the room and suddenly wet the floor (A/N : Naughty Gaho -,-) and he barked loudly waiting for his master. A few seconds later, Boss stepped in and started to chase Gaho in his room. It knocked the vacuum cleaner thingy which made it tumble on the floor. And the yellow thing came off. It was Joon who was under there since the wig is too big and it covers his face which made him can't see.

"Aigoo.. You naughty baby, you made appa freaked out!" He sighed as he picked up Joon. Then Joon laughed again and starting to gnaw on GD's ring on his finger. And he accidentally bit his finger. 

"Ouch..." he exclaimed in pain. Gaho and Boss were still chasing each other. And he knocked down GD's desk lamp.

"Aishhh.... Now I gotta clean up Gaho as well -____- " he sighed after carrying Joon into his cradle and starts to catch Gaho.

 

TOP's story - First Words

You just finished feeding Joon. As you wiped the baby food that was all over his cheeks, you made funny faces at him  while convincing him to say his first words.

"Joon, say mama" you smiled. No answer. You sighed heavily. And then TOP came in then he started to dance randomly. Here comes ChoomTOP! You laughed so hard until your eyes were watery. 

"Joon, please make your umma stop crying" he said. Rather than being calm, Joon bawled.

"Yeobo, what's wrong with Joon? He's as quiet as Tabi oppa"" you asked Seungri. He freaked out while spitting out his orange juice in shock.

"*cough* What? *cough* He has MY genes! Not hyung's!" he pouted while pointing to Tabi, and he just glared at the maknae.

"You know you shouldn't force it on the poor thing" Tabi sighed.

"Hyung, he's a he! Not a thing!" Seungri squealed. Joon stuttered. Both of you were anticipating his first words. And those first words are....

 

 

 

"Choom.. Tabi..." Joon said. Both of you were speechless.

"Did he just said Tabi oppa's name?" you asked. Seungri jawdropped.

"Joon, why didn't you say appa? Is Tabi appa better than appa?" he pouted at Joon which only made him laugh harder. Tabi shook his head in disappointment.