Chapter 9 - Trapped

Remember Me?

(Jiyong's POV)

Where am I? Why am I tied up here? 

I searched around the area, only to see that I'm in an empty prison cell. Seems like the building has been abandoned for such a long time. Wait.. Why am I alone? TOP hyung? Taeyang? Daesung? Maknae? Where are you guys? I struggled to cut the ropes which are restraining my wrists. Just a few notches here and... YES! I'm free. But then I saw a small black TV in front of me. It showed some random static, then a man appeared.

"Kwon Jiyong. Am I right?"

"Who are you?"

"I know you, but you don't know me? Hahahaha... So much win for me!"

"Just tell me what do you want!"

"Very well, since you're the first one who escaped first. I want to play a game.."

Then the picture turns into several pictures depicting the others who were in different prison cells. Oh my.. Is that _____ and Seungri? I noticed the others had the same thing happening to me, except for Seungri's. Their prison cell is tightly guarded. Then the picture changes to both of them being held captive and there were two people holding shotguns pointing to them. I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"You see this timer?" The timer was at 4 : 15 PM

"You have at least 3 hours to free your friends. The keys/combinations are spread around different corners of the prison. Find the combinations/keys in order to free them, but beware... I placed several traps and guards in some of the checkpoints. And if you don't find them before the time is up, something wrong will happen."

I gasped. Then the doors were opened.

"Remember you have 3 hours to set them free..Your time starts.... NOW!" the TV turned off.

I rushed out from the prison cell as fast as I can. I used my inhuman speed. First I need to free TOP hyung. I dashed around the halls as fast as I can. Surveillance cameras were everywhere. So i smashed them and continued. DRAP! DRAP! DRAP! I heard footsteps coming towards me. Who could it be? I tried attacking the figure and suddenly I saw those blue and yellow eyes.

 

"Looks like someone was late" he tilted his head.

"Always full of surprises. Am I right, hyung?" I smirked

"Hurry up! We need to find the others, time's running out!"
 

"Time? What time?"

"Hyung! We have 3 hours to save the others, but we need extra time to save Seungri. Their cell is heavily guarded." I panicked

"Relax.. I know just the thing" he swooped every floor and managed to free all of them in a blink of an eye. I nearly gasped. I gathered all of the others and devised a plan. 

"Daesung, please take CL and the girls out of here. We'll meet back at home when we get to free Seungri" I ordered

"But why aren't we involved?" CL asked

"I'm sorry. Because I really want to save maknae. I don't want him to get hurt, and it's very crucial now" I sighed

"TOP and Taeyang hyung, let's go!" I yelled

When we entered, I saw loads of guards were hunting us down. 

"Hide!" 

 

I was nearly discovered. Somehow I need TOP and Taeyang hyung to clear the way inside. Since there were many guards on the other exit, we had to use an alternate route. They're currently making a way in for me. All I need to do is find cell block A. The building has roughly 3-4 storeys, and I need to hurry. How can I reach them in 1 and a half hours? 

I rushed towards the hallway, what's with all of the statues? I tried walking casually without making a single sound then suddenly one of the statues attacked me. These aren't statues, THEY'RE ROBOT GUARDS! I can't take them down all at once. How am I going to pass? And behind me I heard a loud sound calling for me

"Jiyong, go ahead and find them! Leave this to us!" Taeyang yelled

Then he came in with Daesung, and also the others. Lucky they can buy some time for me. I ran as fast as I can and found a vault-like door. I tried entering and I did it. But that's not it. Still need to go through a wall of laser security and there are cameras in every single corner.

 

"Well, well.. Someone has made it this far! I think you're not going to make it"

"You.... Where are they?"
 

"I'm afraid that's a secret, as you can see in one of the surveillance cameras. Wait, where did the other one go?" 

He's right. I noticed the camera and I saw one of them was missing. Is that _____? If that's the case then Seungri left her all by herself? Damn it! Why did you abandon her like that? 

"Oh my bad, your other friend is somewhere else. Good luck finding her!"

He pushed a mysterious button then suddenly the place was like it's being attacked by an earthquake. It's starting to collapse! I still need to find them. But how? There's no way I can find them if this place turns to rubble. I'm coming guys! And then BOOM! A sound of explosion was heard and the place starts to crumble. I dodged the rubble as fast as I can. 

"Hyung!" A familiar sound was heard

"What are you doing here?"

"_______ ...... she.....gone... he.... took... her.. away" he panted

I slapped him quite hard in the face.

"What the hell were you thinking? You left her alone like that? Why did you ditch your own girl? I could've saved her by then, if you weren't so careless!" 

"You're right. What have I done? I've messed up loads of times already and now this, I can't believe I couldn't save her. I dread if she's going to die and it's all my fault." the maknae held his tears

"I want you to be strong. You can still save her. Hurry up and let's get outta here! The place is falling apart" I yelled

Then loads of explosions came in, and bombarded the place. We had to escape quickly, not only that missiles were flying everywhere.

"Get down!" I yelled

I noticed there's a secret entrance under the rubble. Did they escape through here? I struggled to open but it won't budge. They sealed it shut after they entered here. Seungri freaked out when he saw the entrance. 

"It's no use, the door is sealed"

"How are we going to get her?"

"Allow me.." I said

A burst of flames appeared from my hand, I asked Seungri to step back fearing it would hurt him. And then the door was opened. When we enter it was like a jungle of cables. Everywhere dangling in every corner probably from the rubble. I tried getting through these cables. It's all crammed in here! I turned around and saw Seungri escaping, and seems like he found a loophole through this cable jungle. Dang, didn't know he's secretly a professional escapist.

"Where are you going?" I shouted

"I found another way out. Hyung, can I go on my own? I can handle this!"

"But it's too dangerous, are you sure you can handle this?"
 

"I'm sure and I'll prove it!"

He left. And I had to return back with the others. What a headstrong maknae, but I love his spirit though. I thought to myself.