Chapter 4 - Problem

Remember Me?

 

(Seungri’s POV)

“This is great! I can’t wait to be an appa!” I carried her. She gave me a wide smile.

“I’m really looking forward what our child will look like. I can’t imagine if we had a boy, I’m sure he’s as handsome as you” we both rubbed noses at each other. Ah yes… The sweet feeling of having the first child.

(Your POV)

He’s still carrying me he sat down on the bed. We were busy laughing and cuddling each other then I felt a very strong pain.

“I don’t feel too good” I said

“What’s wrong?” he laid me on the bed

“I think I’m feeling dizzy” I closed my eyes

(Author’s POV)

Seungri panicked. He leaned his head on you as he tried to listen to your heartbeat. He dreads if something wrong will happen to you. Your face starts to turn very pale and you were shivering while screaming in agony. Seungri rushed downstairs.

“Hyungs, this is an emergency!” he yelled

Taeyang and the others were confused.

“Did you drink too much wine last night? Seriously….” TOP replied cynically

“This IS serious!” Seungri still panicked

Then GD appeared

“Hyung, tell the girls to come check ______ ! Something wrong is happening” he plead

“Fine” GD answered.

Everybody gathered at Seungri’s  room. He was right next to you holding your hand.

“______  , don’t be like this! It’s unlike you! You were very cheerful. I really miss your smile. What about our plan?” he sobbed

GD tried to comfort him. And he was very shocked on what happened to you.

‘I think I know the problem” he said

“Really?” Seungri’s tears stopped

“There’s something wrong with the child. Apparently the child is incompatible with her”

“What do you mean?” Seungri panicked again

“I’m sorry, maknae. Seems like we need to seek some professional help for this one. I can’t help you, we need to seek the help of my friend” GD explained

“Who? I don’t care what he/she looks like. I just want her to live, I want to spend time with her again as soon as possible” Seungri is still sobbing again

“If you really want to see her again, let’s go!” GD ordered

“Don’t worry _____ , I wish I can see you smile again” he whispered then kissed your forehead

All of you went to visit GD’s coworker. GD answered the intercom

“Annyeonghaseyo, is Lynn hoobae here?” he asked

“Come in” a woman’s voice was heard.

They’re inside the house. And suddenly GD’s coworker showed herself. She stepped out of the dim-lighted room. She had medium length hair and her fringe covering her right eye. The first thing you can see is her glassy blue eye. But when she’s outside the room her eyes turned to a regular hazel color. Her fair complexion and her bright blue eye made her looked inhuman.

“Ji… Jiyong sunbae? Remember me?” she asked

“It’s been a while hasn’t it, Lynn?” he placed his hands in his jeans’ pockets

“You’ve changed a lot” she said

“You too”

After the introduction session, there was a short silence. Then Bom broke the silence

“So, Lynn … How did you know GD?” she asked

“I’ll tell you…. “ Lynn said

(flashback)

(Lynn’s POV)

I remembered when I first met Jiyong. He was my senior during our research project. This is also the time when GD and I got our monstrous powers, because of a catastrophe.

I was about to complete my concoction. It was mixtures which can make people immortal however I haven’t test it and I dread something would happen. I was looking for it and I panicked.

“Jiyong sunbae, have you seen my solution?” I asked

He said he hasn’t seen it then he drank a weird liquid. My mixture! Don’t drink it Jiyong! I dread the side effects. It was too late. He suddenly grew fangs with maroon-redish colored eyes,  he started to attack me. I dashed as fast as I can and I met Seungri.

“I’m looking for hyung” he said

He was shocked when he saw Jiyong attacking him.

“Seungri! Watch out!” I pushed him out of the way

Suddenly Jiyong bit me and I was bleeding pretty heavy. I reached for the antidote and hand it to Seungri.

“Seungri, I want you to take this now. It’s an antidote I made so you won’t turn as monstrous as Jiyong sunbae. Hurry up!” he drank the antidote

“And also…” I paused as I was dying

“Get the others! Tell them to watch out, ask them to take Jiyong home. You need to save yourself before it’s way too late!” I exclaimed

(Seungri’s POV)

After I took the antidote like Lynn told me to do, I tried to catch Jiyong hyung. Suddenly I saw her  fainted then she was awake. Her hazel eyes turned into a glassy blue color, I was scared. It’s strange that she can control the monstrous effects. I took Jiyong home and bid Lynn a goodbye.

(Author’s POV)

(At Seungri’s house)

"Hyung, snap out of it" Seunghyun kept shaking  GD. He starts to cough heavily, Daesung called the others and they were starting to feel worried.

"Jiyong-ah. Answer us!" CL yelled

There was a silence in the room. Suddenly GD fainted and he closed his eyes. Everyone cried and suddenly GD's eyes changed color into a maroon-redish color.

"Hyung, you're awake! Thank goodness" Seunghyun hugged GD and he was bitten by GD. His neck was bleeding heavily

"Oh my god! Dara, get some bandages and alcohol" Minzy yelled

"What the hell happened?" TOP panicked

"It's okay hyung, just a small bite wound" Seunghyun said in a low voice.

The next day, GD left without a trace.

"This is weird. When Seunghyun was bitten, how come he didn't turn like Jiyong?" Bom asked

"Because in his blood there's something that can neutralize the effects. Although he seemed normal, he can transform sometimes if he's in distress" CL explained

"He can also transform during near-death events too, but he needs some rest for now. During post-transformation, it can drain his energy if he can't control it. It'll be dangerous if he's in fatigue" Taeyang continued.

"There's still no cure for it. I want you to find somewhere secluded to hide him for now. We don't want any more victims" TOP replied

Seunghyun’s condition was starting to feel better, however GD’s is still in bad condition. Either it will be cured or remain incurable.

 

 

What happened to GD? Before he escaped, TOP tried to prevent him from escaping. However GD bit his arm which made him bleed. Then GD escaped without a trace the next day. Since the others were scared if it will spread quickly, they locked Seungri and TOP in separate rooms. Each of them took turns monitoring them. They set up a camera to keep an eye at both of them. Only Seungri showed progress since his effects weren't too violent.

When Daesung checked on TOP, he escaped. He wasn't there. Daesung went to catch TOP and GD. Seungri insisted to come but he warned him not to come or he'll be in trouble. 

When Daesung arrived and found GD with TOP,  they were about to attack a girl. It was you, _____. 

(Daesung's POV)

I saw a girl that was about to get attacked by them. I tried to save her, but Seungri already saved her.

 

“No time to explain. Hyung, please take her. I need to stop TOP and GD hyung from turning even worse” Suddenly he passed you to Daesung.

I went back home and asked CL to take care of her as she recovers from the shock.

(end of *Lynn's* POV)

(end of flashback)

"Why is Daesung not like GD, TOP, and Seungri?" Minzy interrupted

"Because he  already got the monster effect before us. I got it after Daesung" Taeyang said.

"Did he use your concoction, Lynn?" GD asked

"No, the concoction was very little. I tried making another one with the extra antidote however someone stole it. I'm afraid if it falls in the wrong hands. "

Lynn answered.

Suddenly you woke up.

"Stolen? Could it be by Yonghwa?" you were shocked. The memory of him attacking you and Seungri still lingers in your mind, Lynn warned you not to think fo any negative things or it might worsen your condition.

"No, I didn't see who stole it" Lynn answered. 

"So what about CL unnie? What about you girls?" you asked as you rolled your eyes at CL.

 

Meanwhile....

(Jonghyun's POV)

Shoot! They know about it. I heard their conversation saying there's something wrong with ______ 's child. That's it! I can't take it anymore, I need to get rid of their child so I don't need too see that Seungri guy ever again! Give me back my girl, but first I need to get rid of Lynn first. I'm dead if she told them I stole the concoction which I used to poison Yonghwa in order to get her. Think Jonghyun... Think! Then an idea suddenly came up.. Perfect.. I laughed evilly.

 

 

Me : Phew! The first 4 chapters are finished. For 2NE1's case will be explained in the next chapter. Sorry if the story's a bit crudy/too fast. I'll try to make the story a bit longer next time.