Chapter 10 - Remember?

Remember Me?

(Author's POV)

"There he is! After him!" 

He ran. His breath was nearly short, but he had to run. He thought that it was all his fault that this happened. But he decides to fix it, instead of escaping. Sounds of footsteps echoed throughout the hall, he dodged every single remains of the building which was scattered. He scanned the whole place inside out. No sign of her, his beloved girl. It's impossible to turn back since in front of him was a dead end. 

********

"See... Now you can say goodbye to that terrible guy of yours. Then I'm all yours" Jonghyun smirked. You're currently restrained. It's hard for you to get out. You were on the verge of crying so hard that your tear ran on your cheek waiting for him to save you. 

"Who are you and what do you want?" you exclaimed

"Me? Ckckck...." he stepped out from the shadows and his face was different.

"Yonghwa? I thought you were gone" you gasped

"True..True.. But I'm not him, I just borrowed his form. Watch.." he then transforms into someone else. 

"I'm Jonghyun. Remember me?" he asked

(flashback)

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

“_______ -ah. Will you be my girl?” I asked her

She didn’t answer me. Then she noticed me as I was anticipating the answer.

“So what’s the answer?” I asked

“Ani. I can’t, I have more important things to do. I already have other plans” she said

(end of flashback)

'So when I was with Yonghwa it was all your scheme?"

He smirked again. And a loud crash was heard at the other wall.

'Jagiya, is that you?" you nearly cried

"Well if it isn't the guy who killed my dreams. I didn't know you're going to make it this far" Jonghyun said

"Are you alright?" Seungri asked. You nodded slowly then the room was shaking, and it made a wide gap between both of you.

"See if you can defeat me and save her in time. And also there's a timer which shows you how many seconds you have, if you don't save her in time then she's gone!" Jonghyun laughed evilly

 "BUT WHY?" you asked

"Easy. All I want is a happy ending with you. But you turned me down, me and your best friend liked you. What did you do? You ditched us and chose this monster instead!" 

(Seungri's POV)

Jonghyun nearly attacked me, and I dodged him. But something else occured. 

"Easy. All I want is a happy ending with you. But you turned me down, me and your best friend liked you. What did you do? You ditched us and chose this monster instead!"

"How dare you call him a monster!" she cried. I noticed something strange. Is she sick? I think she is. Wait no, I kept observing her move. Her eyes are a glassy hazel color. Her monster effect! Then she starts to shield me. How can she get here?

"What are you doing? You're going to get hurt!"

"This time it's my turn to save you"

"Are you nuts? That's a deathwish!"

"Nope. You did your part before. I like to call it as a payback"

"Go on" I smiled

She tried to counter-attack him, and she nailed it! I was very lucky to have an extraordinary girl like her. 

(Author's POV)

"Seungri, watch out!" you yelled. Jonghyun starts to attack him. You know his strength especially when it's been combined. He was about to get attacked, then you start holding on to Jonghyun. Jonghyun gasped.

"Get your hands off me!" he yelled and you were thrown away. You tried to stand up again and you're severely injured. Luckily you and Seungri escaped.

"Hyung, please take care of her" he asked Daesung

"Where are you taking me?" you asked

"I'm sorry but this is for your own good"

(Your POV)

NOT AGAIN! How can he leave me again, this is the second time he did the same thing. I don't want to lose him again

(flashback from Splice)

 

“I dread you’re going to get hurt.” You worried

“I won’t” he gave a peck on your neck

You locked eyes with him one last time in the rain while embracing. You saw his eye color gradually change into a glassy violet color.

“You promised we’ll be together whatever happens. If I die, please remember me who is always next to you” you cried

“Mianhe sweetie. But  I have to do this.. Now go!” he whispered while letting you go. You let go of him and ran as fast as you can to the others.

“Don’t go.. Don’t go.. Don’t go.. Don’t do this. You know me, but if you leave me like this I will die”

(end of flashback)

(end of POV)

(Author's POV)

It was a very epic fight to death. You were very worried if he doesn't show up.

"What if he's dead? I can't bear it if that happens. I really want him here now. Where are you?" you nearly cried.Then you saw a silhouette of someone approaching to you. 

"Is that..you?" you gasped

You couldn't believe your eyes that there's no one. You tried to clear your mind, you're about to go upstairs in your room. Hopefully a light nap will make you forget about what happened. 

"I was right. Maybe he's not here anymore. I can't take this anymore." you sobbed

"What a crazy day, I wonder where did Seungri..." you opened the door and saw someone behind the door. You can only see his eyes and the prominent dark circles under them. He's staring at you with that very cute kid-like look. 

"What? I'm right here" he smiled

You stuttered. But then you leaped right into his arms which made him fell on the floor.

"I thought you're dead"

"Who said I was going to die?" you gave a light smack on his shoulder.

"Ouch, why did you do that?" he pouted

"You nearly made me worried sick" you laughed then he gave you a warm hug. Not just a hug, but he hugged like a kid who really missed their favorite blanket. His tear ran on the back of your shirt.

"Were you crying?"

"No.. I mean yes, I'm really glad to see you again"

************

Sorry if this is too short. The story will end at chapter 11, but there's an extra trivia chapter. I'm going to reveal some secrets about this fanfic.