The Feelings He developed.

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

The next day in the bakery shop.

 

“ Ah? You went over to his place? ” Hyomin asked.

 

“ Ya. Because he wanted to eat cheese bun. ” Jiyeon replied.

 

“ In the middle of the night? His weird ah Jiyeon. ”

Danee heard Jiyeon and Hyomin conversation.

 

Time fast forward to evening.

 

“ Oppa… ” Said Danee.

 

“ What’s wrong? ” WooHyun replied

 

“ I’m so tired.. ”

 

“ What happened? ”

 

Tears start to roll down Danee cheeks.

 

“ All the debts owner been chasing me for debts. I’m so tired I got no money to pay for all the debts. ”

 

“ Why would you have debts? ”

 

“ All the debts were from my dad. He always owning people debts and I’m always the one helping him to clear all his debts. Oppa I’m so tired. ”

 

Danee lied on WooHyun arms and WooHyun pat her. Junsu drove by and observe the whole incident.

 

Junsu passes by the bakery shop and decide to drop by as Junsu enter the shop…

 

“ Mianhaeyo , we’re clos… Ah it’s you. ” Said Jiyeon

 

“ Why didn’t you deliver cheese bun to me? ”

 

“ I’m going now! ”

 

“ Now? Now? But right now you’re still here and you say you’re going to deliver those cheese bun to me? ”

 

Junsu grabbed Jiyeon hands out of the shop and into his car.

 

Over at Junsu house..

 

“ Why do you like cheese bun so much? ”

 

“ I just like it. I like cheese bun. Cheese bun give me inspiration so that I could composes the best music.  ” Junsu smile widely.

Jiyeon stared at Junsu while eating the cheese bun. Junsu eats like a small boy that is having the world nicest cheese bun.

 

“ Jiyeon ah , can I ask you something? ” Junsu asked.

 

“ Okay. ”

 

“ How’s your relationship with my hyung? ”

 

“ Everything’s going fine. We plan to get married and have kids WooHyun would teach them how to sing and I’ll be baking all those tarts for the kids. Why? ”

 

“ Recently too? ”

 

“ Yeayea. What you wanna say? ”

 

“ Today I… Ah never mind , nothing. It’s late I’ll send you home. ”

 

Junsu wanted to tell Jiyeon what he saw in the afternoon but looking at how happily Jiyeon is when he ask about her and WooHyun he decided to keep it to himself.