From now onward you're not alone.

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

The doctors checked on Jusu after he woke up and move him to normal patient’s room. The doctors announce that it’s a miracle that Junsu could wake up even after his brain dead.

 

Over at the patient’s room.

 

Junsu wake up and see Jiyeon fell asleep in the sofa. He walked over and cover Jiyeon with a blanket at that moment Jiyeon woke up she see Junsu standing in front of him tears start to roll down on Jiyeon eyes.

 

“ Why are you crying? ”

Jiyeon stood up and hugged Junsu. Junsu smiled.

 

“ You were worried about me right? See , you’ve fallen for me. I say you will.. ”

 

“ YA! You sacred me! ” Jiyeon hit Junsu chest and turned away from Junsu.

 

Junsu hugged Jiyeon from the back and..

 

“ Jiyeon ah when I was in coma I heard someone keep calling my name and that person hit my chest so hard it call me not to go not to leave her alone. Because of that voice I came back. ”

 

Junsu placed Jiyeon palm on his chest where his heart is beating.

 

“ Jiyeon ah my heart is beating because of you no , it’s racing because of you. Everytime when you’re standing in front me my heart was racing. The reason that it keeps on pumping is because of you. How will I leave you alone when I promise that I’ll protect you, how will I leave you when you need me to guide you out of your darkness?  I’m thankful that you exist you’re the best gift that god ever given to me even if one day my heart stop pumpi... ”

 

Jiyeon kissed Junsu when he was about to finish his sentence. ( I just want to kiss I never want to miss ~ That’s DARA song. )

 

WooHyun enter the room with awkwardness. ( His extra I swear. People kissing right?!?!? ! Back to story.. )

 

“ Hyung.. you’re here. ”

 

Jiyeon blushed and excused herself away from WooHyun.

 

“ Are you serious with Jiyeon? ”

 

“ You don’t have to know and I don’t have to explain to you. ”

 

“ Stop playing with her. She’s not those kind of girl you know in club and can be toy with. ”

 

“ I’m not toying with her at least I’m better than you. You hurt her you hurt the girl who love you so much and willing to give everything to you. You hurt her and threw her away! ”

 

“ I’ll visit you again.. ”

 

WooHyun left and she see Jiyeon sitting outside alone he walked over and sit beside her.

 

WooHyun tired to hold Jiyeon hand but Jiyeon stood up.

 

“ How’s you and Danee? ”

 

“ Everything fine.. ” WooHyun sigh.

 

“ I’ll go back first. Junsu must be waiting for me. ”

 

Time fast forward 3 days later Junsu discharge and Jiyeon return to the bakery shop.

 

“ Annyeong! ” Said Jiyeon

 

“ Jiyeonnnie! Where have you been? ” Hyomin asked.

 

“ There’s something to do but everything’s done now. ”

 

“ AISHH , why are you back again? ” Said Danee

 

Jiyeon and Hyomin ignored Danee and continue their conversation.

 

Danee angrily took out a piece of paper and asked Jiyeon to sign on it

 

“ Sign it and leave. ”

 

“ YA! Why must I.?

 

“ Since you broke up with WooHyun oppa you could leave the shop to me and I’ll take care of it. ”

 

Here come Jusu the super hero that is always saving Jiyeon.

 

“ From today onwards the landlord of this place will be only Jiyeon. I’ve got everything done all the paper work. So now it depends on if Jiyeon still want you here not! ”

 

Danee stomp out of the shop like some sumo. ( whatever who cares about her. Right? Back to Junsu and Jiyeon ) Junsu passes Jiyeon all the files. Jiyeon was shocked by Junsu and yet happy.

 

Time fast forward to night. Over at Jiyeon place.

 

“ Reached! Goodnight sleep tight I’ll see you tomorrow. ” Said Junsu smile widely while she walked Jiyeon to her door steps.

 

“ Kamsa! I’m thankful of having you by my side with you around me I’ll always feel so safe and protected with you by my side I don’t have to afraid that the sun may not shine anymore. Goodnights see you tomorrow. ” Jiyeon kissed Jusu cheeks.

 

Junsu was so happy that Jiyeon kissed him and he start to dance lovey dovey. ( nado lovey dovey uh uh uh lovey dovey uh uh uh teo isang honja dujima ije lovey dovey uh uh uh lovey dovey uh uh uh )

 

The next day.. Jiyeon went over to Junsu place..

 

When she enter Junsu place she see him still sleeping. She start to pack his house while she’s packing she saw this song compose by Junsu and on the top it wrote “ For my dearest yeobo. ”

 

The lyric :

 

I hope I can ride a rocket bring you to space and the two of us living in the outer space. Living until thousand years it would still be elated having you by my side is a pleasure. If the sky was falling, I wouldn’t care even if it was raining I only have to look at you and it would be looking at the sunlight. Having you would be happier everything would be gratifyingly satisfying even salty fish and cabbage would be tasty. I need you every minute you are like the sunshine in my life.

 

Junsu.

 

At that moment Junsu hugged Jiyeon from the back and say..

 

“ Yeobo! ”

 

“ Ahh! You scared me. ”

 

“ Why are you so easily being scared. You did something wrong? ”

 

“ Ani! Ani! ” Jiyeon panic

 

Junsu laughed as Jiyeon panic.

 

In Junsu mind : ( Thank you for existing. Thank you for choosing me yeobo.. Saranghae )