Even if the, world crush I'll be there.

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

Weeks passes by Junsu slowly gain feeling towards Jiyeon but he didn’t realize yet and Danee developed feelings for WooHyun. With Danee WooHyun feel needed and when his with Jiyeon he did not have those feeling at all because Jiyeon was too independent she could just does everything by herself without anyone help.

 

Soon there are rumors spreading around Jiyeon saying that Danee maybe be dating with WooHyun behind Jiyeon. Finally one day Jiyeon decided to find out the truth she pay a visit to Danee’s place.

 

( In front of Danee house. )

 

Just WooHyun was about to leave Danee house.

 

“ Oppa. ” Danee shouted.

 

Danee hugged WooHyun and kissed him.

 

“ Oppa when are you going to let Jiyeon know about our relationship? ”

 

“ Soon , I’ll tell her about this. ”

 

WooHyun turned and when his about to leave he see Jiyeon.

 

“ Jiyeon… I can explain everything. ” WooHyun replied.

 

“ Oppa , just tell her everything. Oppa doesn’t want you anymore. His with me now. ” Said Danee.

 

“ Doesn’t want me anymore… ” Jiyeon mumble.

 

Danee grabbed WooHyun arms and they left. Jiyeon stood there for more than a hour and soon it started to rain.

 

At that moment Junsu passes by Danee places and he see Jiyeon standing alone.

 

Suddenly someone shelter Jiyeon with a umbrella.

 

“ Woo.. ”

 

Jiyeon turned and he see Junsu..

 

“ Babo are you dumb to stand under the rain? ”

 

Tears start to roll down Jiyeon eyes.

 

“ Why are you crying? ” Junsu start to panic.

 

Junsu grabbed Jiyeon hands Jiyeon tried to shake him off but she can’t.

 

“ AISHHH , your hand freezing like ice. ”

 

Jiyeon black out and fall into Junsu arms. Junsu bring Jiyeon to the doctor and bring her back to his house.

 

He gets his maid to change for Jiyeon he feed Jiyeon with medicine and porridge and he spend the whole night looking after Jiyeon.

 

The next morning Jiyeon woke up and see Junsu lying beside him. Junsu woke up by Jiyeon.

 

“ You’re awake. You feeling better? Doctor said you catch a cold you have to rest. ”

 

“ I’m fine.. I have to return to the bakery shop now. ”

 

“ No! You can’t go. You have to rest! ”

 

Junsu grabbed Jiyeon arms

 

“ Let go.. I have to go back. ”

Slowly Junsu start to let go of Jiyeon.

 

“ Alright. I’ll send you back. ”

 

In front of the bakery shop.

 

Jiyeon enter the shop and she see WooHyun waiting for her.

 

WooHyun went up to Jiyeon and want to explain everything.

 

“ Jiyeon.. Can we talk? I can explain everything. ”

 

“ What you wanna explain? Explain how much you love her and wanted to leave me? ”

 

Junsu was at the back and he heard their conversation. Junsu walk up to Jiyeon and placed his arms around Jiyeon.

 

“ Leave Jiyeon alone. From now on I’m her boyfriend. ”

 

Jiyeon stunned and stared at Junsu and whisper.

 

“ What are you doing? And when did you become my boyfriend? ”

 

“ Leave everything to me. ”

 

“ Hyung I’m telling you this. I’m thankful that you left Jiyeon so that I get a chance to be with her. Since you have Danee now leave Jiyeon alone. ”

 

“ Impossible! How would you guys be together? And you’re my brother Jiyeon is my girlfriend. ”

 

“ You have Danee. Jiyeon is free now. ”

 

“ I’ll fetch you when you’re done.”

 

* Junsu kissed Jiyeon cheeks and left the shop. *

 

“ Jiyeonnnie!!! You with Junsu now? When did it happen? ” Boram and Hyomin asked.

 

“ Aniyo! Aniyo! ”

 

“ Jiyeonnie ah I told you Danee is never an easy character. ” Said Hyomin.

 

Boram nod her head and she go nomznomz.

 

 

Time fast forward to night. We’re still in the bakery shop.

 

Junsu enter the shop.

 

“ Are you done? ”

 

“ Aniyo. I guess you go first I’ll go back myself. ”

 

Junsu went over and get Jiyeon bags and pull her out of the shop. Junsu send Jiyeon home.

 

Over outside of Jiyeon house.

 

“ I’ll walk you in. ”

 

“ Aniyo. I can go in by myself. Can you don’t tell other’s that I’m your girlfriend we’re not even dating. ”

 

“ Aishhh I’m helping you babo! ”

 

“ You call that helping? ”

 

“ Just put up a show in front of everyone. Prove to them that you’re not unwanted. And you’re not the type I like. Ciaos ~ ”

 

Junsu laughed and left..