You got bored of me?

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

Months passes by Jiyeon and Junsu been dating smoothly. While over at Danee and WooHyun they broke up. And Danee was too shameful to continue staying over there even though Jiyeon asked her to stay but she don’t want la hor! ( What can I do as a writer? Go hell la since you don’t want. )

 

WooHyun regretted leaving Jiyeon and now his thinking of getting Jiyeon back. ( You see like a bastard right? If you love Jiyeon so much why would you leave her? And now you broke up with the Danee and you want my Park Jiyeon back? Go hell!!!  )

 

Over at Junsu.

 

Junsu been feeling uncomfortable with his eyes he started to have weak eye sight and always having blur vision. He went to the doctor had a eye test the report came out doctor told him that duel to that accident may be the cause of him having weak eye sight and blur vision if he doesn’t wants to go for an operation it may cause blindness. But the chance of him to survive in the operation was just 0.5% doctors suggest him to discuss it with his family or maybe he could go America for the operation and it stand a higher chance.

 

Junsu went speechless after he knows about the news. He don’t know how to tell Jiyeon and his thinking his unable to take care Jiyeon anymore.. Soon..

 

* ring ring ring *


Junsu phone ringing , Jiyeon on the line.

 

“ Babo! Where are you? ”

 

Junsu silent.

 

“ You there? Miss me too much ah. I’m coming over now. See you! Saranghae! ”

 

“ Saranghae Yeobo… ”

 

Time fast forward to night over at Junsu place while they having dinner suddenly Junsu dropped the utensil duel to his blur vision Junsu start to search for it.

 

Jiyeon stared at him.

 

“ Babo the utensil are in front of you.. Where are you going? ”

 

“ Hahahaha , I’m just playing with you. ”

 

Junsu was so afraid that Jiyeon may find out he excuses himself to the kitchen. He wanted to get a glass of water but he dropped the glass of water and injured himself with those broken glasses. Jiyeon rushed over to the kitchen and saw Junsu hand bleeding.

 

Jiyeon helped Junsu bandage his hand.

 

“ What’s wrong? You can’t see? ” Jiyeon move her finger in front of Junsu eye. ( Baby can’t you see the look in my eyes ~ Let’s dance , Deep in your eyes ~ )

 

Junsu silent..

 

Jiyeon panic…

 

“ Junsu what’s wrong? Don’t scare me! ”

 

“ Hahahaha. Silly! I’m fine ah I can see just playing with you. I think ah soon I can be a actor , ne? Maybe KBS would want me. ” Junsu start joking around.

 

“ YAH! You like to scared me! It’s not funny! ” Jiyeon hit Junsu arm.

 

“ It hurts! When did you become so violent? ” Junsu start rubbing his arm.

 

“ So it means I get violent and you don’t want me anymore? ” Jiyeon pouts and sit at a corner.

 

“ Ya.. What if I really don’t want you anymore? ” Junsu replied coldly.

 

Tears start to rolled down Jiyeon eyes. ( Cry cry can’t you see the music ~ )

 

“ Ahhh , I’m just joking. ” Junsu quickly wipe away Jiyeon tears.

 

“ Why are you always crying? Like someone with unlimited tears. ”

 

Jiyeon hit Junsu chest and Junsu hugged her.

 

In Junsu mind ( Yeobo , forgive my selfish-ness. I’m afraid I can’t take care of you anymore. In fact now I can’t even take care of myself now how am I able to take care of you in the future? And what if I failed my operation? Please take care of yourself if I’m not around anymore. I’ll be waiting for you over at another side of the world. I’ll be your guardian angel to keep you safe from everything. Saranghae Junsu… )

 

Time fast forward. 1 week later.

 

Junsu eye sight is getting worst he can’t barely see sometimes he couldn’t even recognize when Jiyeon is in front of him. Jiyeon is feeling uncomfortable with Junsu giving her cold shoulder.

 

 

Finally , one night he decide to do something cruel to Jiyeon.

 

Over at Junsu place.

 

Junsu know Jiyeon will be coming over to his place tonight. He planned to be fooling around with his secretary behind Jiyeon.

 

They got everything prepared. When Jiyeon was about to enter Junsu place she see door not locked , clothes , heels around everywhere. Junsu laughing and having another conversation with a lady. Jiyeon followed the voice and went up to Junsu bedroom as she pushed the door he see Junsu on the bed with another lady.

 

Junsu secretary stunned and look at Jiyeon..

 

“ What are you doing? ”

 

“ You’re here? ” Junsu replied coldly

 

“ I’m here… Standing right in front of you.. ”

 

Junsu told his secretary to wait for him downstairs and Junsu silent took out a stick of cigarette and start smoking.

 

“ You don’t smoke. ”

 

“ I don’t smoke in the past but not now. ”

 

Jiyeon grabbed Junsu arm and say “ I know you’re playing with me right? ”

 

“ I’m playing with you. All along I’m playing with you. ” Junsu shake off Jiyeon hand.

 

“ Can’t you see. I get bored of you now. I’m bored of you. Being with you is so boring. You only know how to bake and bake and bake. You don’t dress up and always crying. Little things you start crying. That’s so annoying. ”

 

“ You got bored of me.. ” Jiyeon mumble

 

“ I’m bored of you. We’re finished. ” Junsu shouted with tears in his eyes.

 

Jiyeon ran out of Junsu house.

 

Junsu watched Jiyeon ran all the way out from his house.

 

“ Yeobo , I’m sorry I’ve hurt you right? Mianhae. Forget me.. ” Junsu cried.

 

“ Why didn’t you let Jiyeon know about that? ” Junsu secretary asked.

 

“ I afraid I might be a bundle to her. And what if I turn blind? Who is going to be there to look after her? ”