You left me before I had the chance to tell you how much you mean to me.

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

Time fast forward to night.

 

When Jiyeon was about to leave…

 

“ Jiyeon! ”

 

“ Ahh? ”

 

Junsu hugged Jiyeon from the back.

 

“ Ahhhh ” Jiyeon struggle.

 

“ 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes. ”

 

Jiyeon stop struggling and nodded

 

“ I know his still in your heart and we can’t be compared to you and him. I don’t know why I would fall for such a girl like you. A girl that doesn’t dress up doesn’t do anything. You’re not my ideal type you’re not! Ever since that day you changed my life you messed up my life. You came in you smile at me you got me attracted to you and now I can’t be fine without you. I’m not afraid of the dark, I’m not afraid of loneliness, I’m not afraid of nobody likes me but now I’m so afraid of losing you. ”

 

Junsu tears fall on Jiyeon hand.

 

In Jiyeon mind.

 

( His crying. The arrogant, charming Jusu is crying. )

 

Junsu whisper “ Jiyeon ah neoreul saranghae like crazy. ” ( Jiyeon I love you like crazy )

 

Jiyeon was very touched by his words. But she’s not prepared yet until… and Jiyeon realize how much she love Jusu

 

“ I…I hope you understand.”

 

Junsu slowly let go of Jiyeon.

 

“ It’s okay. I understand. I’m fine. Rest early goodnight. ”

 

Junsu drive off with his faster speed and all the way to the high way. As he was driving too fast and didn’t notice to coming cars Junsu crush…

( Woohyun on the line )

 

“ Jiyeon ah! Junsu had a car accident. Quick come over to the hospital he might not be able to make it. ”

 

At that moment Jiyeon stunned and realize how important Junsu was to her. Tears rolled down Jiyeon eyes she rushes all the way to the hospital.

 

2 hours of operation Doctor came out.

 

“ We did our best. His heart beat stopped. ”

 

Jiyeon walked towards Junsu she tried shaking his arm and doing cpr for him hoping he come back alive but he didn’t..

 

“ Babo , this is not funny. Wake up! I know you’re playing with me wake up now. Babo it’s me Jiyeonn you said you wanted to protect me! Wake up now I need you to protect me. ”

 

Jiyeon continue doing cpr for Junsu again and again Junsu didn’t woke up.

 

“ Junsu! It’s me I’m Jiyeon I’m standing right in front of you how could you leave me like this? I need you to guide me out of the dark, I need you to be the torch light in my life, I need you to be there so that I won’t felt lonely, I don’t want anyone to love me except you. I’m sorry for not telling you how much you meant to me. I’ll bake cheese bun for you daily. Junsu now wake up! ”

 

Jiyeon hit Jusu chest with all her strength again and again, begging for him to wake up. Still no process the nurse and doctor tried to pull Jiyeon away… Junsu heart beat start bumping.

Beep ~ Beep ~ Beep ~ ( Bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep aww follow me follow me ~ I’m so sorry I’m not amazing. Okay back to the story )