The operation.

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

After weeks for persuading, Junsu agree to go for the operation he took the earliest flight and went to America.

 

Time fast forward to night.

 

( Ring… Ring.. )

 

“ Annyeong. ”

 

“ We are calling from xxx hospital , Mr Kwang Junsu did not report for the operation. ”

 

Jiyeon was shocked after hearing that Junsu did not went for the operation. She hanged up the call and dash out of her house. She went to the airport and checked. Junsu didn’t take the flight confirmed that his still in Seoul Jiyeon went to those place they went before and he found Junsu in the park when they used to go. Junsu was sitting alone facing the sea Jiyeon walked up to him.

 

“ Yahhh! Why didn’t you went for the operation! ” Jiyeon smacked Junsu head.

 

“ Aishhh. Why are you so violent? I’m a patient you know you have to be more gentle to me. ”

 

“ You call yourself a patient? A patient should not be sitting here. ”

 

Junsu point on his left and asked Jiyeon to sit beside him. And he held Jiyeon hand.

 

“ I’m afraid what if I failed in the operation I won’t be able to see your beautiful eyes anymore. ”

 

“ You won’t fail the operation. If you failed I’ll donate my eyes for you. ”

 

“ Ani! You can’t do that and I don’t want your eyes. ”

 

“ It’s because of you turn out to be like this. If it not because of me you wouldn’t become like this… ”

 

“ I never regret meeting you. Because ever since the day I met you , you changed my life. I’m happy that you dash in turning my life upside down. Thanks for bringing in colors. ”

 

Jiyeon blush and kissed Junsu cheeks.

 

“ Go for the operation I promise when the moment you open your eyes I’ll be there right beside you. ”

 

Jiyeon accompany Junsu to America for the operation. The operation last for 3 hours… The moment Junsu opened his eyes…

 

“ Jiyeon… Jiyeon… ” Junsu panic

 

“ I’m here. ” Jiyeon held Junsu hand tightly.

 

“ Why didn’t you turn on the lights? It’s dark. ”

 

Jiyeon was shocked when Junsu asked that question.

 

“ The lights are all ? You can’t see me? I’ll get the doctors and check on you. ”

 

Jiyeon was about to call the doctors Junsu grabbed her hands.

 

“ I’m just joking. ” Junsu smiled.

 

“ Joking? You mean you could see? ”

 

Junsu nodded.

 

“ Yahhh! You scared me! ” Jiyeon hit Jusu arms

 

3 weeks later Jiyeon and Junsu return back to Seoul. And tonight will be the most memorable and important day to Jiyeon.

 

* one message received *

 

( Tonight 7pm sharp at xxx restaurant. See you. Junsu )  

 

Time fast forward to 7.00pm over at xxx restaurant.

 

* In Jiyeon mind. *

( Yahh! Why is he taking so long? )

 

Jiyeon tired to call and text Junsu but there’s been no respond from him.

 

Suddenly the whole restaurant black out and Junsu walked out with a 11th’ roses. ( The meaning of 11 roses in Chinese is 一生一世只爱你一个means you are my treasured one ; the one I love the most. )

 

Junsu pass the bunch of rose to Jiyeon and kissed her cheeks “ you’re beautiful today. ”

 

Jiyeon blushed.

 

After their dinner it was still early and they went over to Junsu place. When Jiyeon was in the kitchen making some drinks Junsu cover Jiyeon eyes with his hand.

 

“ Yahhh! What you doing? ”

 

“ Shhh. I got something to show you. ”

 

Junsu bring Jiyeon up to his bedroom.

 

“ You ready? ”

 

Junsu release his hand Jiyeon opened her eyes and she saw the bed filled with roses and the rose formed with “ Will You Marry Me? ” as she turn to Junsu , Junsu got this one knee down he took out a ring..

 

“ Jiyeon ah. Will you be my wife? I want to take care of you, be there for you, and spend ever moment with you. I want to wake up with you by my side. Would you marry me? ”

 

Jiyeon blush. “ Get up first ”

 

“ Ani! If you didn’t agree I won’t get up. ”

 

“ You didn’t put on the ring for me how you expect me to marry you? ” Jiyeon folded her arms.

 

Junsu held Jiyeon hand and put on the ring for her. He grabbed her waist and pull her toward him kissed his lips Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his neck..

 

Okay. They need some private time for kisskiss and muamua. Leave them alone. Happy ending now. You guys like the ending? Comment please thankyou! I’m going to my second fics subscribe if you want ~ Ciaos!