I Just... Want To Protect You.

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

The next day at Jiyeon house.

 

When Jiyeon was about to leave the house he see Junsu standing outside.

 

“ Get in ”

 

“ To where? ”

 

“ Just get in. ”

 

Junsu brought Jiyeon to a high class salon.

 

“ You know hyung leave you? ”

 

“ Because of Danee? ” ( the the ! please )

 

“ No. As a lady you don’t dress up, you don’t make up. Guys like new stuff you have to dress up, surprise them. Look at Danee she dress up herself that’s why she stand a higher chance. ”

 

After Junsu finished his sentence he told those make up artist to give Jiyeon a change over.

 

All those artist took 2 hours to change Jiyeon into another person. Junsu stunned when he see the make over Jiyeon and Junsu bought a lot of clothes for Jiyeon dresses, Handbags and Cosmetics. He told Jiyeon to use and wear everything he bought for her.

 

Time fast forward to night outside Jiyeon house.

 

Junsu send Jiyeon home but on the way Jiyeon fall asleep.

 

“ Reache… ”

 

As Junsu turned to his right Jiyeon fall asleep Jusu didn’t want to wake Jiyeon up so he kept quiet and look at the sleeping Jiyeon suddenly Junsu kissed Jiyeon cheeks and Jiyeon woke up from that kiss.

 

Jiyeon started at Junsu and ask.

 

“ What you doing? Why didn’t you wake me up? ”

 

“ Ahhh , it’s okay. You can continue sleeping. ”

 

“ I’ll go home and sleep. Goodbye and drive carefully. ”

 

“ Wait! ”

 

Junsu ran down and grabbed Jiyeon towards him he kissed Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon pushed him away quickly and wiped her lips.

 

“ What are you doing!!!! I’m your brother girlfriend ”

 

“ AISHHHH , until now you’re still thinking about him? He left you with Danee he left with Danee!!! ”

 

“ Stop it. ”

 

“ Look I’m here. I’m the one always here when you need someone. Why don’t you take a look at me? ”

 

“ I hate you for always being like this. You always want things to go along your ways. My life isn’t a game nor a show to you. You’re always dragging me around can you let me live on my own? I can handle things on my own.”

 

“ You hate me for being like this? Everything I did was because I want to protect you from those bad guys. ” Junsu mumble.

 

“ I’m thankful on what you did for me. But you’re always just a friend to me. ”

 

“ As a friend just a friend? So all along I’m that friend to you? ”

 

“ We’ll be friend alright? ”

 

Jiyeon left after saying that sentence. Junsu drive off with tears on his eyes on his way back.

 

* In Junsu mind *

 

( She hate me for doing that? Everything I did was because I want to protect her. I’m just afraid some guys will come and fool her heart again. I just want to protect you even if I have to risk my life. Am I wrong? )

 

The next morning.

 

Jiyeon looked out of his window and thought he will see Junsu outside. But disappointed Junsu didn’t appear anymore. Day passes by still Jiyeon didn’t see Junsu she’s feeling empty without him until one day when she decide to find Junsu at his place.

 

( ding dong )

 

* The maid open the door *

 

“ Annyeong! ” Jiyeon smile widely

 

“ Annyeong. You looking for? ”

 

“ I’m looking for Junsu. ”

 

Junsu came home last week and he didn’t step out of the house anymore. He just sit at a corner.

 

“ Young man! ” Jiyeon tapped Junsu shoulder.

 

“ Why are you here? ”

 

“ I come to make cheese bun for you. ” Jiyeon smile widely and showing him all his indigents.

 

Jiyeon headed towards the kitchen start making cheese bun.

 

Time fast forward 1 hour later.

 

“ Here’s the cheese bun. ”

 

“ You said you hate me. ”

 

“ Aniyo! I didn’t hate you. Mianhaeyo. I came to apologize to you and I’ll make cheese bun for you daily. ” Jiyeon smile widely.

 

Junsu hugged Jiyeon.

 

“ Ahhh , we can’t be like this. ”

 

“ Why? ”

 

“ I’m not prepared to accept anyone yet. I’m saying you not good enough just that I’m not prepared for another relationship yet. ”

 

Slowly Junsu let go of Jiyeon.

 

“ I’ll wait. ” Junsu smiled at Jiyeon.

 

The next day.

 

* ring ring *

 

“ Annyeong! Jiyeon speaking. ”

 

( Hyomin on the line )

 

“ Jiyeonnnie ah! Where are you! Hurry come back to the bakery! ”

 

Jiyeon left the bakery for a short time because of the incident that happen to her and WooHyun Danee start to take over the shop when Jiyeon is absent. But Danee baking skill is like so ! Even if she throws a bun to a dog the dog will simply just walk away. ( you know how y it is? ) She can’t even toast a single out from the oven so yeah business been going down all the way.

 

Over at the bakery.

 

“ You two pack your stuff and leave the shop ” Said Danee

 

Boram hide behind Hyomin and said.

 

“ Who are you to ask us leave! ”

 

Soon as Jiyeon enter the bakery.

“ No one are allow to ask Boram and Hyomin to leave. ”

 

Danee shocked with that voice. Everyone was stunned by Jiyeon new make over.

 

“ Jiyeonnnie ah! You’ve changed. ” Hyomin shouted.

 

“ I’m with WooHyun oppa now. I’ll be the in charge of here. ”

 

“ Being with WooHyun doesn’t make you the new lady boss. You can’t bake in fact you don’t even know how to does this make you the new lady boss? ”

 

“ You left the shop and now you’re coming back again? ” Said Danee.

 

“ Why can’t I come back? It belongs to me too! I was dumb in the past but now I’ve learned. ” Jiyeon replied with a fierce tone.

 

Soon WooHyun came before Junsu.

 

“ Oppa ~ ” Said Danee in a disgusting tone. * Puke! *

 

“ Jiyeon. Where have you been? Everyone worried about you. ”

 

“ I’m fine. Thanks for your concer. ”

 

“ Oppa! The shop belong to us right? Why didn’t you ask her to stop coming? ”

 

“ Half of the shop belongs to Jiyeon too. And the shop needs her. ”

 

“ But we can get those.. ”

 

“ Get your facts right Danee. Jiyeon was here before you! You have no rights to speak. ” Said Junsu.

 

“ Who are you to even speak here? ” Danee replied.

 

“ As Jiyeon boyfriend. ”

 

Junsu shut Danee up with that replied and left the shop with Jiyeon.