The anniversary.

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

I’m Park Jiyeon everyone call me Jiyeon. A 23years old girl, who love baking so much. I have the world most handsum boyfriend Kwang WooHyun we’ve been dating for more than 2 years. And today will be our 2years anniversary. But I never thought that it will be the last 2nd year anniversary.

 

( phone ringing ) * ring ring ring ring ring ring *

 

“ Annyeong. Jiyeon speaking. ”

 

“ Yeobo ah. It’s me WooHyun I’ve booked the restaurant, tonight 7.00pm I’ll fetch you up. See you! ”

 

“ Okay ”

 

* Jiyeon smiled *

 

Time fast forward to night time. 7.00pm

 

* ding dong * ( door bell la )

 

Park oma open the door.

 

“ Annyeong ” said WooHyun and he bow. ( That’s what they do right? )

 

“ Ahh it’s WooHyun ah! Jiyeon is preparing ”

 

“ Jiyeon ah. WooHyun is here. ” Park oma shouted.

 

Jiyeon ran all the way down but she slipped on the stairs and fall backwards

 

WooHyun instinctively grabbed Jiyeon waist.

 

“ Yeobo ah why are you so clumsy? ”

 

* Jiyeon smiled *

 

Both of them left and headed towards the restaurant.  

 

Over at the restaurant. While Jiyeon and WooHyun are enjoying their meals Junsu walked in and saw WooHyun he walked over.

 

“ Hyung , dating here with your girlfriend? ”

 

“ Celebrating our 2nd anniversary. What about you? ”

 

“ I’m here to discuss something with my client. ”

 

WooHyun introduce Jiyeon to Junsu. This is my girlfriend blah blah blah ~  After the introduce Junsu left the restaurant both of them continue their meals. After spending one and a half hours at the restaurant they headed back home.

 

Over at Jiyeon house.

 

“ Yeobo should I walk you in? ”

 

“ It’s okay getting late now. I’ll go in by myself. Thanks for the meal tonight I’ll enjoyed myself. Be careful when you’re driving.”

 

After WooHyun watch Jiyeon walked in the house he drive off. ( Boom boom ~  Just a sound effect. )

 

Next day outside Jiyeon Bakery shop.

 

Someone walk in to Jiyeon shop.

 

“ Annyeong , hiring someone? ” Danee asked.

 

“ Annyeong , ah ya we’re hiring interest for the job? ” Boram replied.  

 

“ Hired her? What can she do? Look at her. She’s young. We’re hiring someone with baking skills girl. ” Said Hyomin

 

“ Ahh , its okay. ” Danee replied.

 

When Danee was about to leave the shop Jiyeon walked out.

 

“ Can you be in charge of the counter? ” Said Jiyeon

 

“ Jiyeonnnie ah! I thought you wanted someone to help you with baking? ” Hyomin replied.

 

“ It’s okay. Boram would help me you and Danee can be in charge of the counted? Jiyeon replied.

 

“ Ah! That’s gratz!!!! ” Boram replied.

 

Hyomin stared at Boram.

 

“ Ah ~ I’ll find something to eat nomznomz. ” * Boram walked away from Hyomin stare.

 

“ So it means that I’m hired? ” asked Danee.

 

“ Isn’t it obvious? ” Hyomin replied.

 

Soon DaeHyun enter the shop

 

“ Yeobo ”

 

“ Ahh , you’re here. ” Jiyeon replied.

 

“ You got new staff here? ”

 

“ Let me introduce. She’s Danee and this WooHyun. ”

 

They introduce themselves.

 

“ Can we go now Yeobo? ”

 

“ Ah.. I still have a lot of things not done yet. ”

 

“ Go now go now. Leave the shop to me and Boram ” Said Hyomin.

 

“ Kamsa! Minnie the best. Danee you come tomorrow at 8 alright? ”

 

Jiyeon hugged Hyomin and left the shop with WooHyun.

 

The next day.

 

“ Annyeong! ”

 

Jiyeon enter the shop with WooHyun.

 

“ Breakfast for everyone? ” Said WooHyun with 3 bags of breakfast.

 

Boram dash of the kitchen and ran towards the breakfast and she go nomznomz.

 

“ Jiyeon I had some urgent can I leave? ” Said Danee.

 

“ Aishhhh first day of work and you wanna leave early? ” Hyomin replied.

 

“ It’s okay go ahead. Come back when you’re done. ” Jiyeon replied.

 

Soon as Danee left the shop..

 

“ Jiyeonnie ah you still keeping Danee? ” Hyomin asked.

 

“ It’s okay. We can’t predict what will happen the next minute. ” Jiyeon replied.

 

Boram go nomznomz and listening to their conversation. WooHyun left the shop while WooHyun was on his way he saw Danee on the streets crying.

 

( On the streets doing some pose and WooHyun drive 200m away he can’t forget Danee beautiful face he went back and look for her. I’m just kidding back to the story. )

 

Woohyun stopped and walk towards Danee.