Fallen For The Wrong One

Never have I wanted someone as bad as I want you.

 

“ What’s wrong? Anything I can help? ”

 

The crying Danee saw WooHyun standing in front of him she wiped away her tears and..

 

“ Nothing wrong. ”

 

“ Then why are you crying? ”

 

“ Nothing.. ”

 

* Danee Phone ringing *

 

Danee pick up the calls and she asked WooHyun if his able to send her home now.

 

10 minutes later they reached Danee house. Danee luggage were threw out by his landlord. WooHyun watched the whole incident and asked the landlord..

 

“ Hey stop it. What are you doing? ”

 

“ She got no money to pay for the rent! It’s more than 3 months she have to leave. ” landlord replied

 

“ How much is it? I’ll pay for her! ”

 

“ No no no , I’m not going to rent it to her anymore. Take the luggage and leave. ” The landlord replied.

 

WooHyun help Danee with the luggage all that. And he asked Danee to stay over a night at his friend empty house.

 

“ You rest here for tonight. I’ll help you find another place as soon as possible. Call me if you need any help. ” Said WooHyun

 

WooHyun give Danee a name card with her number on it.

 

Over at Junsu house.

 

* one voice mail receive *

 

( Junsu they want you to submit the song by tomorrow mor….  )

 

Before the voice mail finish reading Junsu cut off the line.

 

“ AISHHHH , I got no inspiration nothing. ”

 

“ Here’s the cheese bun eat it and gain your inspiration ” said Junsu secretary

 

Junsu love cheese bun and only cheese bun can let Junsu gain inspiration. As soon as Junsu finish the cheese bun he gain inspiration everything. ( That cheese bun is from Jiyeon bakery shop )

 

 

The next day in the morning.

 

* WooHyun phone ringing *

 

“ Annyeong , WooHyun speaking. ”

 

( Danee on the line.. )

 

“ Oppa , can you come over? ”

 

“ What wrong? ”

 

“ The water tap over at the wash room broke down the water is leaking ”

 

“ Ah alright I’ll be right over. ”

 

WooHyun hanged the call and went over to Danee house. 15 minutes later he reached Danee house fixed the water tap and clean up.

 

Time fast forward over at Junsu there.

 

“ Where did you get the cheese bun? ” Junsu asked.

 

“ From a bakery shop? ” Junsu secretary replied.

 

“ I know it’s a bakery shop. What’s the address? ”

 

“ I’ll send it to you. ”

 

Junsu hanged up the call and receive a text message with the address of the bakery shop. He went to find the shop according to the address given by his secretary.

 

30 minutes later Jusu finally found the shop.

 

“ AISHHHH , what a shop? So difficult to find. ”

 

“ What a customer. ” Hyomin mumble.

 

Junsu remove his shade and seated down on a table.

 

“ Get the boss out. ”

 

“ Who are you to see the boss? ” Hyomin replied.

 

“ Ahhhh ~ It’s Junsu! Junsu! The guy who composes song for all the famous artist. ” Said Boram. * Boram jump around when she see Junsu *

 

Soon Jiyeon walk out of the kitchen.

 

“ I’m the in charge of this shop. Anything I could do for you? ”

 

Junsu turned around and Jiyeon recognize him as WooHyun brother.

 

“ Ahhh , it’s you. I remember you. You’re WooHyun brother right? ” said Jiyeon.

 

“ Who are you? ”

 

“ I’m Woo… ”

 

Before Jiyeon could finish her sentence Junsu cut off her line.

 

“ I don’t care who are you. I’m here to buy cheese bun. I want all the cheese bun here. Pack I pay and I’ll go. ”

 

Soon as Boram packed all the cheese bun for Junsu he paid at the counter and went off.

 

“ Jiyeonnnie ah , his WooHyun brother? ” Hyomin asked.

 

“ Ya ”

 

“ But they don’t look alike at all. His so arrogant as compared to WooHyun they are so different. ”

 

“ Junsu is so charming  ~ I guess this is what they call it Love At First Sight ” Said Boram.

 

Hyomin stared at Boram.

 

Next day over at bakery shop.

 

“ Annyeong , I’m sorry that I didn’t report to work yesterday. ” Said Danee

 

“ We thought you drowned at some where else. ” Hyomin replied.

 

“ It’s okay. Is everything fine now? ” Jiyeon asked

“ Everything’s fine now. Kamsa! ” Danee replied.

 

WooHyun enter the shop.

 

“ Annyeong yebo! ”

 

Jiyeon ran up to WooHyun and hugged him.

 

“ I’ve found the new place for you to move in ” Said WooHyun.

 

“ Ah? Jinja? ” Danee replied.

 

“ Maybe we get some stuff after you ended your work? Yebo you go along too? ”

 

“ Ahh I guess you get it with her? I still have stuff to finish. ”

 

Hyomin grabbed Boram to the kitchen.

 

“ You see that? You see that? I told ya that Danee is here with a motive! ”

 

“ What’s the motive? ” * nomznomz and stare at Hyomin *

 

“ She’s here to seduce WooHyun oppa from Jiyeonnnie! ”

 

* Boram laughed out loud *

 

“ Impossible!!! It won’t happen. WooHyun loves Jiyeon so much how will he like another girl? ”

 

Over to WooHyun and Danee shopping at the mall

 

“ What would you like your house to be decorated like? ”

 

“ I never thought of it. Why not you decide it Oppa? ”

 

So WooHyun decide all the decoration for Danee new house. Painting, colors, furniture  everything a house need. After buying everything they headed back to Danee new house and they start to decorate five hours of decorating they’re done and it’s already night.

 

“ Ahh Oppa it’s late. And I’m hungry ”

 

“ I’ll cook something for you? ”

 

“ That would be great. ”

 

WooHyun headed to the kitchen and prepare dinner for Danee.. As they’re preparing we go over to Jiyeon there.

 

* ring ring ring ring * ( Jiyeon phone ringing )

 

“ Annyeong , Jiyeon speaking. ”

 

( Junsu on the line.. )

 

“ Come over now! ”

 

“ Over to where ”

 

Junsu hanged the phone and Jiyeon receive a text message with Junsu house address and his name. Jiyeon headed over to Junsu place.

 

Jiyeon pressed the door bell and Junsu open the door.

 

“ AISHHHH , why are you taking so long to come over? ”

 

“ It wasted my money to cab ov.. ”

 

“ Make cheese bun for me! ”

 

“ Now? How do I do it here? There’s nothing. No ingredients nothing.  ”

 

“ There’s flour , Egg , everything in the kitchen. Bake now I’ll pay you ten times the price. ”

 

“ It’s not about the prices there’s no ingredients I can’t do it. ”

 

The arrogant Junsu insist on the cheese bun and Jiyeon left with no choices but to bake one for him. Junsu tasted the cheese bun and throw it all away because of the lack of ingredients the cheese bun is different from what he eat in the bakery shop.

 

“ I’ll buy all the cheese bun from you delivery them to my at the end of the day. ”

 

Junsu went to bed after he finished the sentence.