Shopping and trouble.

Angels' Protection.

 

While you guys were in the train, you felt like this is the longest ride ever. They were so fascinated with everything. The number of people in the train, the cabin, the sceneries, even the handle. You sighed deeply. Its a mistake bringing them out. After what feels like a 1000 years, you guys finally arrived at the department store.
“What you’re riding on now is called an escalator.” You began explaining what an escalator is; what a kettle could do, what’s the use of the refrigerator. You kept ranting on that you didn’t even realised why you were explaining to them how those appliances work.

Finally, you saw the huge 50% sticker sticking onto the males’ clothing section. You hurried them and started picking the most expansive clothing brands for them. My plan is working out. They won’t know that these are expansive brands. Muahaha! You picked out a jackets and tops for them and rushed them into the fitting room.

“Byeol, how’s my shirt and jacket?” Sehun came out first and asked you for your opinions. You turned around and look at him and felt like the world is spinning. He wore a cotton loose top which is a deep-v cut and he wore his leather jacket over it. Damn, how could he look so hot? You don’t dare to make any eye-contact with him and just commented,
“You look.... great!” You gave him a rather subtle smile and turn around. Why are my cheeks burning?
“You didn’t even look closely..” He gave you a pout and went in. How the hell am I supposed to look at you closely when you’re so, freaking, hot!

Next, Chanyeol came out and gave you that big grin of his. You gave him a thumps up and he went in to try for another set.

D.O came out wearing a red checkered shirt and pulled his black bow tie at the collar. You took a look and laughed like .
“OH MY GOD D.O! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! A BOW TIE?! OH MY! I CAN’T EVEN! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”This guy seriously has some sense of humour. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
“It’s cute okay!” He scoffed and turn back in. Kiddy totally.
Suho came out with a white button top which suits him perfectly. He really looked like an angel.
“Perfect!” He smiled to himself and went in.

You were totally engrossed in reading the magazine that you didn’t realised Baekhyun came out of the fitting room, giving you a warm smile of his.
“Byeol.” You spun around and gazed him from head to toe. You blink a few times and tried to get a straight head Omona, another one after Sehun. You tried setting a straight face and look at him calmly.
“Jjang!” You gave a thumps up and ran away. You placed a hand over your chest and realised your heart is racing. Breathe in. Breathe out. Calm down Cha Byeol Dal! Why am I like this?! But the image of Baekhyun is installed in your mind and you can’t forget it. Why am I being like this? He wasn’t like Sehun who looked like a super model. Neither liked D.O who looked hilarious.

You finally calm down and walked back to the fitting area and waited for them. You caught a mirror and looked at it, realizing how red your face was. Kai walked out holding onto the clothes you passed to him. You eyed him curiously.
“You didn’t try?” You looked up at that 6ft tall angel.
“I did.” Of course I did, Byeol. But why are you looking at me this way. Byeol, this look of yours could melt anyone’s heart you know? You’re slowly melting mine.
“Why didn’t you come out and show me?” You always speak before you think. Oh .
“What? You wanna see? I’ll go change then.” He gave you that damn smirk again.
“No. You don’t have to. Give me the clothes!” You eyed him again and walked away.
Byeol. Byeol. Byeol. I love your name, Byeol.

All 6 angels came out and you paid for them. Of course it cost you a bomb but with the 50% discount it was still counted as affordable. Not taking note of the time, it was already 6pm when you made your way out of the store.

“6pm, let’s go for dinner!” You smiled warmly at them. Wait, why did I smile at them? You scratched your head and walked away with them.

You guys reached a barbecue store and you regretted stepping onto that store. You saw your no.1 enemy, the one who’s on your blacklist, the guy who made your life miserable like hell, Lee Kwanghee. He was with the same bunch of bastards that always make fun of you and laugh at you.

You stopped at the doorstep after seeing them.
“Let’s go other place for dinner! I don’t feel like eating barbecue today.” The 6 of them just looked at you curiously. Just when you’re walking out of the shop, you heard him calling that nickname.
“ITS HER! YAH! ORPHANBYEOL! THE ONE WITH NO PARENTS!” You felt your heart winced a little when you heard this. Whenever he calls you that, you feel like your heart had been stab for a thousand times. You rushed out hurriedly but you heard him shouting,
“Don’t run away! Orphan!”
“Let’s go! Please.” You looked at Suho since he’s the leader.
Why is Byeol reacting like this? Is it because of that guy? Orphanbyeol? Byeol? That guy is calling her names!
6 pairs of eyes looked at you anxiously and then they glanced back at Kwanghee. Their orbs with no emotion, totally cold. And this is the first time you felt intimidated by these 6 angels. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated! :D Comments greatly appreciated!